Render Market [Renders Posting] [Non-Discussion]

This thread serves for the purpose of posting "RENDERS ONLY". Just post renders whether they are ONE PIECE renders or other series. The purpose of renders is to ease work for GFXers. Some GFXers aren't good at erasing backgrounds to use the focal (the character) for GFX whether Avatar or Signature. Rendering requires more patience and focus. All in order not to leave traces, and by traces I mean those small pixels around the focal (the character). So... yup, render something and post it here or search the Internet for high quality renders and post them here.

I rendered some stuff using "Polygonal Lasso Tool". I would not count on "Magic Wand Tool" if you ask me personally. Sure it erases a lot of the background, but not the narrow areas of a stock which result into bad outcome. Small pixels around the character. So yeah, use "Polygonal Lasso Tool" if you wanna practice rendering. Just be patient and focused. It takes quite a time.

Here are some images I rendered.
Shanks from the Offical Art of 2003 Calendar. This is one of the stocks that was almost impossible to render. Thank God the image was big enough to look through some pixels I wanted to remove. [Original Stock]. I need Shanks' black mantle to be re-drawn soon.

Yoko by the artist, Xong. [Original Stock]

By the artist, SpiceG. Even though the background is one color, I still use Polygonal Lasso. [Original Stock]

Luffy from the cover of volume 19. I think it's a French release. I dunno. Though the sunglasses and cigarette is my add-on. :P [Original Stock]

Himura Kenshin by the artist, Nakajima Atsuko. I recommend you check Nakajima Atsuko's art works. They are pretty good. [Original Stock]

Recolor: Shinigami (Bleach)

Official Art of Luffy from ONE PIECE Calendar 2014. Rendered and Recolored in Enies Lobby Theme. [Original Stock]

Trafalgar Law by the artist, Pixiv Id 5942753. Originally Law's skin tone is a tiny bit darker than what you see. Thought to lighten up his skin a bit. [Original Stock]

Nico Robin by the artist, OnePieceWorldProject. Recolored and Rendered.

Donquixote Doflamingo by the artist, Pixiv Id 727383. Requested by Dragomir.

Last edited: