Versus Battle Renpa (and H4) vs Zhao Second bests (with feats)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Renpa + his H4 (Rinko, Kaishibou, Kyou En, Genpou)

vs

Ko Chou, Gyou Un, Keisha, KiSui and Chou Ga Ryuu

Both army have 100K no names soldiers. And obviously no vassals for second team.

Here Renpa and his vassals against the best generals Zhao had to offer except H3. I also only chose the ones with feats. I didn't include SBS, Gaku Jou or Chou Haku the commander of the east.

I chose the best leaders with feats.

Round 2 : Change Chou Ga Ryuu with BananJi

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @MarineHQ62 @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Thururuzao @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc etc

Renpa + his H4 (Rinko, Kaishibou, Kyou En, Genpou)

vs

Ko Chou, Gyou Un, Keisha, KiSui and Chou Ga Ryuu

Both army have 100K no names soldiers. And obviously no vassals for second team.

Here Renpa and his vassals against the best generals Zhao had to offer except H3. I also only chose the ones with feats. I didn't include SBS, Gaku Jou or Chou Haku the commander of the east.

I chose the best leaders with feats.

Round 2 : Change Chou Ga Ryuu with BananJi

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @MarineHQ62 @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Thururuzao @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc etc
İf take the constellation I assume is a open battlefield no one is defending both sides are on neutral ground

Renpa takes it

He can predict the movements of his enemies so if they take a formation he will simply create a counter strategy they will unable to penetrate Renpas formation

Keisha is setting up traps like Kanki if you ignore the trap and attack the point where he doesn't expect the attack Keisha is down

Kisui is good at momentum but long term strategy Renpa outwit him

The other generals are purely combat generals like Shin they can't move 3 armies at the same time

Renpa takes it

I think Riboku and Ousen are the only ones who can replicate Renpas way of thinking

Renpa wins without too much trouble. Renpa definitely outworks Kochou in a battle of tactics. Renpa can utilize textbook tactics or unorthodox methods as he likes and he even shows signs of instinctual generals. He read and predicted every single move of even Ousen.

Place Renpa deep in his HQ and he's a fearsome strategist, put him at the front of the charge and he raises the morale of his soldiers to a level only Ouki and YTW could pull off as well.

- Kaishibou stalls Gyou'un
- Genpou and Chougaryuu should be equal
- Rinkou's rindou will break through whatever defense Keisha has in store for him

Most importantly is Kyou'En though. I have a very high opinion of him and he'd own Kisui imo. The way he leads his troops with shooting arrows is just next level iirc.

Kochou catches a huge L

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You think Ki Sui is not HK level or close to it ? will be eaten alive ?
Kisui is the one General in Kingdom who I have nothing good to say about him lol. Even other ‘jobbers’ in Kingdom like Gekishin or Ordo, I can find good things to say about them.

Kisui is someone who if not for the hype placed on him by people like Riboku, and if not for Ryuutou and Batei having pretty good showings themselves, I would question if he was even above Rokuomi.

We’re talking about a character who was fodderized instantly by Zenou, literally Kisui put up as much of a fight against Zenou as freaking Sosui did to Gaimou or Kanjou did to Gyou’Un, and Kisui’s main army was completely stalled out by Mouten who himself did not believe he was even capable of leading Makou’s troops, and also having 0 answer to Batei.

No I do not even for a minute believe Kisui would stand a chance against any Heavenly King who are literally the strongest non-Great Generals in Kingdom and who themselves have valuable experience facing powerful Great Generals. Kisui is getting smacked around by them.

Kisui is the one General in Kingdom who I have nothing good to say about him lol. Even other ‘jobbers’ in Kingdom like Gekishin or Ordo, I can find good things to say about them.

Kisui is someone who if not for the hype placed on him by people like Riboku, and if not for Ryuutou and Batei having pretty good showings themselves, I would question if he was even above Rokuomi.

We’re talking about a character who was fodderized instantly by Zenou, literally Kisui put up as much of a fight against Zenou as freaking Sosui did to Gaimou or Kanjou did to Gyou’Un, and Kisui’s main army was completely stalled out by Mouten who himself did not believe he was even capable of leading Makou’s troops, and also having 0 answer to Batei.

No I do not even for a minute believe Kisui would stand a chance against any Heavenly King who are literally the strongest non-Great Generals in Kingdom and who themselves have valuable experience facing powerful Great Generals. Kisui is getting smacked around by them.
Kisui has not been utilized by Hara as much. Being on a stalemate with Mouten, made Mouten's development impressive, but dragged Kisui's character down by a lot.

I am just thinking if Mouten can boost morale of men not even his own, and place the battle in a stalemate -- Kisui should have been able to do more than that, because his very character is that his mere presence can boost Men of Rigan to a ridiculous fighting state that will overpower armies 3x their size.

The only impressive things that Kisui has done thus far was slay Kaku'un, who was really there to be killed by him, and boost the morale of his army a few times.

Maybe Ousen’s Shells and Joints
Agreed!

Akou stopped three separate army's in its tracks if not for Riboku discovering its secret. Ousen's should logically be even stronger even though it's said that Akou can perform it with almost the exact same accuracy.

Isn't Riboku's centre trained to adapt to whatever scenario they're facing ?
They should be just as strong while defending and I think that was even what they were doing before the news came in that Gyou has no food left which is why they switched to an offensive tactic.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akou stopped three separate army's in its tracks if not for Riboku discovering its secret. Ousen's should logically be even stronger even though it's said that Akou can perform it with almost the exact same accuracy.
I’ll give Akou the benefit, his tactics are just as strong as Ousen’s lol. Ousen is really dangerous because of his broad strategic vision, not necessarily his battlefield tactics (though he does have top tier tactics as well).

Isn't Riboku's centre trained to adapt to whatever scenario they're facing ?
Rindou is so different though you know? That shit punched clean through Ouki’s defenses (which Renpa compared to walls of iron) and Rinko even landed a blow on Ouki himself, pretty much the single greatest feat any non-GG has pulled off against a top tier GG lol.

I guess it’s possible but who knows.

They should be just as strong while defending and I think that was even what they were doing before the news came in that Gyou has no food left which is why they switched to an offensive tactic.
I guess so, I just assumed that was a part of the Great Crane, but theoretically nothing is stopping Riboku’s men from doing this in other formations.