Who wins?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It’s a duel or Army vs army ?

In a duel the big guys would win.

Ouki and Reno’s weight is insane but the two gorillas are too much to handle for normal humans.
It won’t be easy because Ouki and Renpa are good fighters and strong but they will be smashed.

Army vs Army the legendary duo punk them

oh shit ... I though you said Kanki

of course Moubu Kanmei will win

not a single duo in story so far can defeat these 2

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yous are crazy? It is clear that OUKI and RENPA have chances to win, this fight is totally argumentative according to the statistics we have.

Both Ouki and Repa have S level experience, at some point in their lives they were overtaken by an enemy in strength, this S is not there for decoration, he is telling us that somehow using intelligence they can deal with a enemy that surpasses them in strength and the difference is not so great in strength.
Renpa and Ouki are smarter and more experienced.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Yous are crazy? It is clear that OUKI and RENPA have chances to win, this fight is totally argumentative according to the statistics we have.

Both Ouki and Repa have S level experience, at some point in their lives they were overtaken by an enemy in strength, this S is not there for decoration, he is telling us that somehow using intelligence they can deal with a enemy that surpasses them in strength and the difference is not so great in strength.
Renpa and Ouki are smarter and more experienced.​
Ouki wasn't even strongest among Six Great Generals ... that would be Ou Kotsu
Mou Bou is hailed to be even stronger than Ou Kotsu
and Kanmei was at least an equal to Mou Bou

Ouki and Renpa can give them a great fight ... but beating Mou Bou and Kanmei is simply not possible for any 2 people (9 out of 10 times)

in a battel Ouki and Renpa will rape them tho

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mou Bou is hailed to be even stronger than Ou Kotsu
and Kanmei was at least an equal to Mou Bou

Ouki and Renpa can give them a great fight ... but beating Mou Bou and Kanmei is simply not possible for any 2 people (9 out of 10 times)

in a battel Ouki and Renpa will rape them tho
Strongest in terms of brute strength
Is brute strength everything or is the balance of everything good?

It's no wonder that MOUBU continues to increase his stats in which he is lower than OUKI as the manga progresses.
Having the greatest physical strength in battle is a factor to consider, but being dumb is also something that is not far behind...
Experience
Intelligence
They certainly make up for 1 or 2 points less in terms of strength.​

Strongest in terms of brute strength
Is brute strength everything or is the balance of everything good?

It's no wonder that MOUBU continues to increase his stats in which he is lower than OUKI as the manga progresses
Having the greatest physical strength in battle is a factor to consider, but being dumb is also something that is not far behind..
battel IQ and general IQ aren't the same thing
Mou Bou and Kanmei are in no shape and from dumb duelist
and yes ... other than weapon , martial arts and brute strength barely anything matters here ... they are experienced enough
brute strength being the most important one

Both Ouki and Renpa fought individuals who had greater physical strength (Houken/Mougou) with Mougou having the strength not only to overpower Renpa and send his horse flying, but also break his horse's leg, yet Mougou clearly was the one getting overwhelmingly wounded with mounted Mougou eventually getting beat down by unmounted Renpa.

If it's current Moubu i would say he became strong enough to defeat either of them regardless, but Kanmei still falls to the General he fights, probably goes either way.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

battel IQ and general IQ aren't the same thing
Mou Bou and Kanmei are in no shape and from dumb duelist
and yes ... other than weapon , martial arts and brute strength barely anything matters here ... they are experienced enough
brute strength being the most important one

Experience and intelligence is something that spans all areas, including individual fights. That's why I'm looking forward to seeing Riboku against a bunch of brutes, his stats are:

Ouki
Strength 98
Intelligence 95
Experience S

Ri Boku
Strength 91
Intelligence 100
Experience S

Strength = 7 wins Ouki
Intelligence = 5 Ri Boku wins.

martial arts
Yes, good point, in the same way that their fight involves martial arts the others too, and was it highlighted somewhere that both were the best martial fighters? I don't think so, having greater strength does not automatically make you the best in the art of fighting in terms of technique.
I have high hopes for RIBOKU using his brain and beating someone with high strength levels compared to him.
That's why I showed the statistics, Ribouku is very close to OUKI, ouki has an advantage of 7 points in strength and loses by 5 in relation to intelligence, statistics which are enjoyed in combat.​

I'd say Ouki and Renpa extreme diff. Moubu and Kanmei might have better physical strength than both of them but their speed is kinda lacking imo.
Oukotsu was the physically strongest general, not overall strongest general. The manga stated that Ouki was the most powerful of the Qin's Six Great.

I'd say Ouki and Renpa extreme diff. Moubu and Kanmei might have better physical strength than both of them but their speed is kinda lacking imo.

Oukotsu was the physically strongest general, not overall strongest general. The manga stated that Ouki was the most powerful of the Qin's Six Great.
Most powerfull hybrid for sure,he wasn't the strongest physically or greatest as intelligence or strategies(Oukotsu and Hakuki).

Most powerfull hybrid for sure,he wasn't the strongest physically or greatest as intelligence or strategies(Oukotsu and Hakuki).
Ouki was a complete general, he had everything. I would say the most balanced of them all, he was not dumb, high intelligence, S experience, strong, he was complete.
Yup. Ouki and Renpa are basically most completed generals out there.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ouki with 98 strength points versus Hou ken 100 strength points...
:steef::steef::steef:

You could say he's pure to a frightful extent. A crystallization of martial skill.
Shou Bun Kun telling the court about the mysterious Hou Ken.

Ri Boku to Kaine: Hou Ken was originally a path seeker who had discarded all worldly desires, but after the event of nine years ago, he became an entity of vengeance. A path seeker who has veered off the path is a contradiction. It is only when Hou Ken fights selflessly that his original form is revealed. So long as he can achieve that state once again, he should be invincible.

Good thing Hara deprived Hou Ken and his worldly desires, living believing in what only he sees as right, and for not understanding things like the feelings of others, Hou ken went astray, but if Hou ken had as great a reason as OUKI to fighting, he would undoubtedly demonstrate in any combat the 100% of the crystallization of the martial arts, his true strength does not come to light due to the countless unanswered questions of the Buddhist, the simple fact that he shows interest makes him weaker according to Ri boku.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience and intelligence is something that spans all areas, including individual fights. That's why I'm looking forward to seeing Riboku against a bunch of brutes, his stats are:

Ouki
Strength 98
Intelligence 95
Experience S

Ri Boku
Strength 91
Intelligence 100
Experience S

Strength = 7 wins Ouki
Intelligence = 5 Ri Boku wins.

Yes, good point, in the same way that their fight involves martial arts the others too, and was it highlighted somewhere that both were the best martial fighters? I don't think so, having greater strength does not automatically make you the best in the art of fighting in terms of technique.
I have high hopes for RIBOKU using his brain and beating someone with high strength levels compared to him.
That's why I showed the statistics, Ribouku is very close to OUKI, ouki has an advantage of 7 points in strength and loses by 5 in relation to intelligence, statistics which are enjoyed in combat.​
I think it's generally accepted the strength Stat factors in everything from your physical to stat to how you do battle. It's not just how much you can lift. Case in point the most large men (including the Brutes in Hi shin unit) are arguably physically stronger than Kyou Kai but she low diffs them. At base value a character with a higher strength stat should defeat one with a lower stat. Especially if the gap is huge. Like Riboku can never best Ouki or Moubu in a duel.

Ouki and Renpa both have a 98 strength stat. That's enough for them in my opinion to challenge and defeat dualist with 99 and 100 ratings since Renpa and Ouki are the epitome of general weight. Ouki already was on course to defeat Houken and Renpa arguably has greater weight than Ouki.

Tltr. Ouki Renpa win since we know ouki's 98 ok plus his weight could defeat Houken 100.