Renpa and Ouki versus Moubu and Kanmei

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think it's generally accepted the strength Stat factors in everything from your physical to stat to how you do battle. It's not just how much you can lift. Case in point the most large men (including the Brutes in Hi shin unit) are arguably physically stronger than Kyou Kai but she low diffs them. At base value a character with a higher strength stat should defeat one with a lower stat. Especially if the gap is huge. Like Riboku can never best Ouki or Moubu in a duel.

Ouki and Renpa both have a 98 strength stat. That's enough for them in my opinion to challenge and defeat dualist with 99 and 100 ratings since Renpa and Ouki are the epitome of general weight. Ouki already was on course to defeat Houken and Renpa arguably has greater weight than Ouki.

Tltr. Ouki Renpa win since we know ouki's 98 ok plus his weight could defeat Houken 100.
Renpa is 97, not 98.

I can see your point but ultimately Moubu and Kanmei will have huge weight too, so won't suffer unlike Houken. Kanmei has a military career as decorated as Kyou and Moubu is now the symbol of Qin. Houken has zero - even coalition Shin could cause him trouble.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think it's generally accepted the strength Stat factors in everything from your physical to stat to how you do battle. It's not just how much you can lift. Case in point the most large men (including the Brutes in Hi shin unit) are arguably physically stronger than Kyou Kai but she low diffs them. At base value a character with a higher strength stat should defeat one with a lower stat. Especially if the gap is huge. Like Riboku can never best Ouki or Moubu in a duel.

Ouki and Renpa both have a 98 strength stat. That's enough for them in my opinion to challenge and defeat dualist with 99 and 100 ratings since Renpa and Ouki are the epitome of general weight. Ouki already was on course to defeat Houken and Renpa arguably has greater weight than Ouki.

Tltr. Ouki Renpa win since we know ouki's 98 ok plus his weight could defeat Houken 100.
Exactly and I would say that Hou ken is more skilled unmounted, he can jump, dodge and use techniques above Kyou Kai's breaths, he actually has greater skill in the martial aspect, and we saw a case where a person with 98 strength defeated another with 100, Ouki's strength is not equal to Shin's, which is affected by his mental state, experience covers all areas to become the best and the greatest you must necessarily be smart, be strong, have experience, and ouki I had it all in perfect balance it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst.

Ouki was a complete general, he had everything. I would say the most balanced of them all, he was not dumb, high intelligence, S experience, strong, he was complete.
Hybrid=Physicall and Intelligence. Right here he is on the top, with Renpa.

But what i saiyng in this single category have people stronger than him, Physical=Oukotsu, Inteligence= Hakuki/ have one too that Renpa and Koyen mentions as strategy.

So him is not the strongest, but most balanced.

Last edited:
Renpa and Ouki high-diff at worst. Top 2 martially.

Experience and intelligence is something that spans all areas, including individual fights. That's why I'm looking forward to seeing Riboku against a bunch of brutes, his stats are:

Ouki
Strength 98
Intelligence 95
Experience S

Ri Boku
Strength 91
Intelligence 100
Experience S

Strength = 7 wins Ouki
Intelligence = 5 Ri Boku wins.

Yes, good point, in the same way that their fight involves martial arts the others too, and was it highlighted somewhere that both were the best martial fighters? I don't think so, having greater strength does not automatically make you the best in the art of fighting in terms of technique.
I have high hopes for RIBOKU using his brain and beating someone with high strength levels compared to him.
That's why I showed the statistics, Ribouku is very close to OUKI, ouki has an advantage of 7 points in strength and loses by 5 in relation to intelligence, statistics which are enjoyed in combat.​
Riboku's strength stat is inaccurate.

Based on him sending Shin flying in a sword clash after Shin had beat Rinko.
Based on Hara naming the chapter "warrior's body" which is dedicated to Riboku's body
Based on him giving the aura of a monsterous martial beast
There's also his one-shot to consider.

But yea SHK, Riboku, Kashibou have inaccurate strength stats.

Based on him sending Shin flying in a sword clash after Shin had beat Rinko.
Based on Hara naming the chapter "warrior's body" which is dedicated to Riboku's body
Based on him giving the aura of a monsterous martial beast
There's also his one-shot to consider.

But yea SHK, Riboku, Kashibou have inaccurate strength stats.
We know how Shin fights though, so that shouldn't be too surprising.

A 91 is actually a true warrior.