Announcement Rest in Peace, Jmena/Un-amed(we will never forget you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members.
As you can already read from the thread, our friend and member Jmena/ @Un-amed has left us, here is his father's message.

"Good morning, I am Jmena's father. I want to inform you that my son Jorge decided to take his own life on the 10th. Thank you all and forgive me for this intrusion, but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"

What can i say about him? He was a very good friend and was always helpful and open, we in the group could discuss everything with him, he was always there for us, he was a great person. All the sadder that he's gone now, this shows us that we should respect each other, we never know what's going on in the mind of a person behind the account, please always keep that in mind. We are very shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace my brother, Jmena...

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members.
As you can already read from the thread, our friend and member Jmena/ @Un-amed has left us, here is his father's message.

"Good morning, I am Jmena's father. I want to inform you that my son Jorge decided to take his own life on the 10th. Thank you all and forgive me for this intrusion, but since I know that he has had a very good time with you, you deserved to know the end of my son. thank you very much everyone"

What can i say about him? He was a very good friend and was always helpful and open, we in the group could discuss everything with him, he was always there for us, he was a great person. All the sadder that he's gone now, this shows us that we should respect each other, we never know what's going on in the mind of a person behind the account, please always keep that in mind. We are very shocked by this news.

Rest in Peace my brother, Jmena...
My condolences to Jorge's family...this is a heavy reminder for us all to take care of our friends, and help with what we can, when they are in dire situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.