Speculations RH crew structure?

So how many commanders will the Red Haired pirates have?Will they have allied crews(So far only WB and BB have them)?.We know that they are small crew that have members with notable bounties, who together share a great deal of trust in their leader, making them a well-balanced and unassailable crew. I thought that they would have 10 commanders,but after seeing the rest of yonkou crews who are all different I am not sure anymore.

WB pirates:16 divisions,43 allied crews+Jinbei,plus shit load of fodder

BB pirates: 10 titanic captians, unknown number of allied crews that have code name that ends with "beard"

BM pirates:Ministers(3 sweet commanders,Snack,veterans...),other kids who aren't ministers,members who aren't BM blood(Strausen,Tamago,Pekoms...),homies,chess soldiers,fodder...

Beast Pirates:3 disasters,Flaying 5(not counting Drake because he is a traitor),numbers,headliners,gifters,pleasures,waiters+Orochi and his goons

At Marineford war there were 8 notable crew members+one big dude tha we didn't see his face.They also have Rockstar who was a rookie pre-skip+ plus fodders,but much less then other yonkous

I expect more commanders to be introduced in the future.

It's hard to predict , I feel that Shanks may have the biggest case of Qualify over Quantity meaning that he doesn't rely on a large number of allies like Whitebeard/Kaido/Big Mom because his crew alone is strong enough

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shanks crew is structured like that :

Im
Gorosei
Shanks
Ben
Commanders

But seriously :

I think Shanks crew has a similar organisation than the others but with small differences :

The captain
A Top 3 : a Right hand, but this time with a title to back it up and makes things more serious. And 2 main commanders, who seemed to be with him for a long long time (Yassop is the first who joined Shanks).
The main ones we saw at MF seem to be the bulk of the crew and the main fighters/important members

There is likely a bunch a mid tiers too : Rockstar and other good fighters. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 20+ or so good guys like that : solid minister level, headliner, Dofla executives. And guys like Tamago, Pekoms etc.

Given that Shanks has fewer people they must be choosen because they are somewhat good. Shanks recruited Rockstar 2 years ago, the guy had already 94M on his head, and he was at the bottom of the ladder of the crew. But I think Shanks chose him because he saw potential on him. He maybe did that for the other too. I think Rockstar is now quite strong.

We know that Shanks is also protecting islands, so I think he also has allies, people who support him, connections, friends etc. I think in a total war he can gather a great force with his allies etc. But his main force is smaller than the others.

So I think Shanks structure is not world's appart from the others. Just his main crew is smaller.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think the boys who went with Shanks to Marineford Plaza are the strongest fighters in the crew.
Shanks - Yonko
Lucky, Ben and Yasopp - Commanders
Rest of the boys on the Plaza - Tobi Roppo or Tobi roppo+
Rest of the crew on the ship - Fodders - Above fodders/Ministers

Shanks crew is structured like that :

Im
Gorosei
Shanks
Ben
Commanders

But seriously :

I think Shanks crew has a similar organisation than the others but with small differences :

The captain
A Top 3 : a Right hand, but this time with a title to back it up and makes things more serious. And 2 main commanders, who seemed to be with him for a long long time (Yassop is the first who joined Shanks).
The main ones we saw at MF seem to be the bulk of the crew and the main fighters/important members

There is likely a bunch a mid tiers too : Rockstar and other good fighters. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 20+ or so good guys like that : solid minister level, headliner, Dofla executives. And guys like Tamago, Pekoms etc.

Given that Shanks has fewer people they must be choosen because they are somewhat good. Shanks recruited Rockstar 2 years ago, the guy had already 94M on his head, and he was at the bottom of the ladder of the crew. But I think Shanks chose him because he saw potential on him. He maybe did that for the other too. I think Rockstar is now quite strong.

We know that Shanks is also protecting islands, so I think he also has allies, people who support him, connections, friends etc. I think in a total war he can gather a great force with his allies etc. But his main force is smaller than the others.

So I think Shanks structure is not world's appart from the others. Just his main crew is smaller.
There was a ship behind Shanks when he went to recruit Yasoop. So he cant be the first to join

Shanks > Shanks's eight officers > Shanks's fodder > subordinate pirate crews
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom and Kaido have subordinate pirate crews. In Big Mom's crew, a member marries a Charlotte. In Kaido's crew, it seems they're assimilated into the fodder including the crew, but most captains make their way up to Headliners.

Last edited: