Versus Battle Rhino Wrestler (OPM) vs Minorhinoceros (one piece)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let's be honest, Luffy from Chapter 1 can One-Shot Lord of The Coast
In OPM, Lord of The Coast should be Tiger Level
Jailer Beasts were strong that Peak Pre-TS Luffy struggled to knock them out & they were Physically very Strong
I think Jailer Beasts are Physically Stronger than Rhino Wrestler & thus win this

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let's be honest, Luffy from Chapter 1 can One-Shot Lord of The Coast
In OPM, Lord of The Coast should be Tiger Level
Jailer Beasts were strong that Peak Pre-TS Luffy struggled to knock them out & they were Physically very Strong
I think Jailer Beasts are Physically Stronger than Rhino Wrestler & thus win this
I think too that the Jailer beast has more chance to win this than not but Rhino Wrestler had great feats for his class and I think the fight won’t be a stomp

Iaian managed to stop him but didn’t overpower him. And he didn’t manage to cut his horn even after multiple hits.

(Even if I think Iaian could have beaten him if he didn’t focus of the horns)

I think too that the Jailer beast has more chance to win this than not but Rhino Wrestler had great feats for his class and I think the fight won’t be a stomp

Iaian managed to stop him but didn’t overpower him. And he didn’t manage to cut his horn even after multiple hits.

(Even if I think Iaian could have beat him if he didn’t focus of the horns)
The problem is that i don't see Iaian as someone who have even Pre-TS Zoro's Strength
I don't see him lifting Buildings or deflecting Oars

Zoro's Strength was really pushed against Kaku with Doriki of 2200
Luffy defeated 4000 Doriki & showed Greater Strength than that with his Gear 3
And yet he couldn't knock out Jailer Beast for good, they are really tough
I wouldn't say a stomp either, but i just believe Jailer Beast eventually win this

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The problem is that i don't see Iaian as someone who have even Pre-TS Zoro's Strength
I don't see him lifting Buildings or deflecting Oars

Zoro's Strength was really pushed against Kaku with Doriki of 2200
Luffy defeated 4000 Doriki & showed Greater Strength than that with his Gear 3
And yet he couldn't knock out Jailer Beast for good, they are really tough
I wouldn't say a stomp either, but i just believe Jailer Beast eventually win this
to be fair Luffy vs Minotaurus was a mid diff and Zoro Jabra and Kaku could have beat him too. One solid G3 sent a Jailer beast flying

I agree Pre skip Zoro vs Iaian I see Zoro winning but Iaian is not a bug in one piece. His main asset is likely his speed I agree not his sheer strength : can slice bullets the. move all the way to the guy and cut his armor and the cartridge cases didn’t even fell

other speed feat

Amai was fooderizing the mercenaries but Iaian went full speed and saved the mercenaries from Amai attack

He managed to fight Melgazard even without an arm. He managed to deal with the loss of his arm like a both. He could continue to fight without it.

But you’re right I can’t imagine Iaian blocking and moving an Oars attack

About Doriki and One punch man : Child Emperor created a mask that help him to guess people physical power a bit like Dorikis. Fubuki (a normal fit woman without psychic powers) had 19 while a demon level solid demon monster had 7000 and the 13th ranked A class 2300. But I don’t think we can really equalized this method and Douriki given that a bear is 905 with OPM mask and Blueno can fooderize an army of bears.