Theory RHP vs BBP vs SH - All Match Ups

You can only put 10 in so I didn't include obvious match ups like Blackbeard against Usopp and so on hehe. I believe Kuzan will betray BB and fight for Shanks. Smoker will later fight with Luffy, just like Garp fought with Roger against Xebec.

There are some interesting connections here. Nami will fight 10th Titanic Captain Bakkin, who will have defeated monkey Monster. Nami is actually alot like Sun Wukong. She has an expanding staff, has a magical cloud she can fly on and is a thief. So Bakkin defeats a monkey and then loses to one. (BTW, I have Weevil against Bonk Punch, but no space for that)

Then there is the Robin/Wolf/Saul one. Wolf defeats Robin's mentor and then loses to Robin. Saul is alive and in Elbaf. He was a Vice Admiral before. Could very well fight for Shanks against the Titanic Giant.

Last edited:
We have seen the straw hats do a lot of fighting. We have not seen much of the blackbeard and redhair pirates. Should I be excited for a battle between these crews?

Smoker is going to get smoked because that's what he does.
Tashigi is going to lose her glasses and search for them. She won't have time to fight.
Yonko kid and yonko law won't have time for all these small fries.
Hancock will be turned to stone by her own beauty, like a narc that looked too deep into a mirror.

The other guys don't look like much. There's even a reindeer in there worth only a few thousand bellies, are you serious?