Rihan vs Kyria

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration
Yes- Speaking

Can’t lie....tha smell of tha ocean always puts me in a good mood. Shits real calming....was tha thoughts that ran through my mind as I enjoyed a drink at tha tavern over looking tha lake of tha town I was passing through. Town seems real peaceful I thought to myself, and from how it looks they economy is ruled by sea trade and tha weather allowing that sea trade. Luckily none of tha authorities hea seem to notice anything bout me, guess it’s a lil too out of tha way for news to reach these corners

I lazily drape my right arm over tha back of tha booth I was in settling myself into a more comfortable position as I leaned my head back and tilted tha alcoholic beverage past my lips. A slight bitter taste greeting my mouth after I gulped it down. “They do got some decent ahh beer tho, wonder if it’s imported?” Imuttered to no one in particular. Taking my eyes off of tha ripples that left of my drink I slowly comb my sight over tha other patrons who were currently sharing tha tavern with me. Everyone had grouped up and was unwinding in one way or another, a few tables in front of me on my left side. I took in tha sight of four older men tearing through a bottle of local Moonshine, reminiscing of times gone, before their hair lost its pigmentation and wrinkles became a part of their daily wardrobe. Mother Nature aint never lost I guess. Mentally shrugging my shoulders at my “astute” observation, or maybe some of em’ hair jus be that color?

Tha table directly to my right seated a couple of off duty Kops, unwinding from their shift with a couple of stiff drinks. That’s right you fat mafuckas drink, drink till you can’t stand! That way in case they do realize who I am they won’t be able to chase me....I tried to force them with my thoughts to consume more of tha off color liquid. It did come as a slight shock to me that no one was causing any issues for tha owner or his servers; whom were very attractive. Tho I guess tha very loud and very noticeable police sitting less than 8 feet away helps with that huh...

I do wonder tho...with how peaceful this place looks and feels. If there’s anyone really strong or has growing up around hea dulled everyone and made them less reliant on strength since it’s not needed. Deciding to see if that was tha case, I closed my eyes and focused my Kenbunshoku Haki to see if I could pick up on anyone in tha area. “Hmm! That’s definitely not normal, someone with that strong of an aura. Let alone in this tree huggin ahh place. I doubt they’re from hea. But still, seems he’s only a couple feet down tha street and heading this way”

Level 52
52x5=260
Strength:56+20=76
Speed:
68+10=78
78x2=156
-Movement: 78
-Reaction:78
Vitality:58+20=78
78x2=156
-Durability: 78
-Stamina:78
Haki: 44
44x2=88
Armament Haki: 38
Observation Haki: 50
Martial Arts: 34
34x2=68
-Fish-Man Karate:68

/SPOILER]

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

52 x 5 = 260
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 10 Agility: + 25 Vitality: + 10
Strength: 55 + 10 = 65
Small Building Level
Agility: 49 + 25 = 74
74x2= 148
-Reaction: 74 Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement: 74 Hypersonic Speed
Vitality: 60 +10 = 70
70x2=140
-Resilience: 70 City Block Level
-Endurance: 70 Immense Endurance
-Can perform highly advanced abilities (such as awakening attacks for DF users or advanced Haki technique) 5-7 times in combat
Haki: 61
61-80 Immense Endurance

Haki can be used for 4 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 75
-Observation Haki: 47
Fighting Style: 35
35x2=70
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 70
"Look at him!" "No.. Don't.. Walking around looking like that.. He can't be normal"

It was such a peaceful town, the birds were singing, the flowers were blooming, and I walked towards a tavern a towering mass of murderous intent, my clothes splattered in blood that I hadn't bothered to remove. The reactions of the people around me fell on deaf ears, I simply didn't care. A few miles away from the town a troupe of bandits had tried to set upon me, they were all lying mangled where I'd left them. I hadn't bothered to bury the corpses. You'd think they'd think twice about attacking an armed man much taller and heavier than themselves.. I guess they thought they had safety in numbers.. So much for that. Some people actually started running in the opposite direction as I sauntered my ass up to what seemed to be a pretty nice tavern. I usually wasn't one for alcohol, but when I did choose to indulge, it was with great gusto. And I could feel the need today.

As I entered the tavern the room hushed, everything grew tense. I activated my observation Haki and easily covered the room and area outside. Only one man had the power to challenge me in here. From what I could see there were also a group of police in here, but they were all weak.. Its not enough, simply not enough.. Lets give them a warning.. Its only logical and proper.

I grabbed the hilt of my sword as I drew it halfway out of its scabbard.

"Now now.. Nobody make any foolish moves or rivers of blood will flow out of here" None of the weaklings made a move, I tipped my hat towards the one person with any real might. "You seem like the only worthwhile adversary in here.. Mind if I sit at your table while I drink"?

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Hearing tha taverns front door swing open and invite tha mid days sunlight in, I focus my eyes on tha person who entered. All tha while continuing to take tha sip of beer I was in tha middle of when he entered. Now that I had finally gotten a good look at em, I see why it got quiet round this bitch it also answers my question. Peace done made this place fragile and without a backbone. Still..if what I felt earlier is any indication. This guy would eat these people alive.

Taking in his appearance, he was tall...much taller than what could hope to be considered normal for a human. His choice of clothing caught my attention once I had reconciled tha fact that he was one tall bastard. It seemed Samurai like, or had some origin in samurai beliefs or tradition. Blood...and it looks fresh too and ion see any injuries on em unless they under his robes. Wonder who he was squabbling with? My tired looking eyes focus on sharply before relaxing again. Whoever he is, he’s dangerous. He gives off tha aura of a killer and that’s not even taking into account those swords he keeps strapped to his hip. He keeps em holstered on his left hip, I’d bet he’s right handed then. Only thing that makes sense unless he’s hiding a blade somewhere else...

While I was making my mental observations, tha other patrons of tha tavern remained rooted to their respective chairs and stools alike. Various amounts of Beer and Rum remained unconsumed from their owners as they were transfixed by tha evil murderous feeling that permeated tha vicinity he occupied like a miasma from tha depths. Even tha police officers, if they could even be called such. Glorified hall monitors was a more accurate job title for them, especially at tha moment. It didn’t matter officer of tha Law, Sailor, bartender, Waitress they all cowered in front of em. Maybe this’ll get you fat fuxks off your asses and get you in shape cause this is pathetic for tha town’s security

Now now.. Nobody make any foolish moves or rivers of blood will flow out of here"

At his proclamation, tha terror among tha bars patrons effectively doubled. His simple yet effective sequence of words rooted everyone to whatever section of floor or chair their feet or ass was currently occupying. Their fear becoming almost palpable in tha air....Did someone jus piss themselves?

I tipped my hat towards the one person with any real might. "You seem like the only worthwhile adversary in here.. Mind if I sit at your table while I drink"?

Seeing him too his hat to me I raised my right arm that had previously taken up residence on tha back of tha booth, and gave em a lazily thrown together two finger salute. Eyes lazily trained on him over tha rim of my glass

“Heh I guess real recognize real. By all means my guy, pull up a chair” I punctuate my offer by kicking tha other stool that called my booth home over to tha opposite side of tha booth for him to sit at and brandish my hand in a sweeping motion for em as a sign of tha open invite. Came in kinda hot there don’t ya think tho? Kinda jus came through tha door all doom and gloom on this sunny ass day ya know? Tha fresh blood helps negative percent if you care fa my coup’la cents.

I wave my hand at tha Waitress while he was deliberating whether or not to accept my invite. Finally snapping her out of her frozen state I get her to approach tha booth “Ma’am would you mind bringing us a Bottle of Rum? Tha good stuff if you’n mind”. Quickly nodding her head she makes haste to tha Bar happy to create some distance between her and their new guest

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I watched as I got a lazy two fingered salute from the only worthwile patron in this place
“Heh I guess real recognize real. By all means my guy, pull up a chair”
He kicked a chair to the opposite side of the booth then doing some sweeping motions as an invite to myself to come sit down.
Heh.. He's a showy bastard ain't he?..
Came in kinda hot there don’t ya think tho? Kinda jus came through tha door all doom and gloom on this sunny ass day ya know? Tha fresh blood helps negative percent if you care fa my coup’la cents.
Since he didn't seem to be an immediate threat, I pulled in my Observation Haki again and let it deactivate.. There's no reason to exhaust myself unnecessarily. His comment didn't bother me much, though I did take the time to run a finger over one of the biggest blotches of blood on my person.. It came away quite wet, I dried it on one of the dry patches of my clothing, at this point, it didn't make much difference whether or not I dirtied myself more.

I started to saunter towards the chair he'd kicked my way earlier, the floorboards groaning under my weight. They must not get many visitors my size in this place if the floor screams just from me walking across it.. Heh, poor Skoll wouldn't even be able to put a toe into this place.. We'd have to remove the roof or something for him to interact with us.. No matter, he's not here.
As I sat down on the chair, it too complained under my weight. I ran one of my clean fingers across the table, it came away pristine. Hm.. This is probably a good place, and pretty popular since they have to keep it this clean.. You can always know how busy a place is from its cleanliness. As I sat down, my temporary companion had attracted the attention of a waitress:
“Ma’am would you mind bringing us a Bottle of Rum? Tha good stuff if you’n mind”
I watched as she hurried away, as quickly as could be considered respectful to us customers. I smirked to my companion

"Good choice.. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this fine day"? My tone was light, almost friendly.. However.. No matter how approachable I tried to be, I simply could not do anything about the murderous killing intent that permeated my entire being.. Coloring every word, every action as something sinister and dangerous. Just as I had asked my companion a question.. One of the police officials saw fit to interject a comment of his own:

"You ought to pay for ruining a good chair with all that blood"

I cast my gaze towards the man, he was a fat greasy bastard, even for normal human standards, he wasn't a tall man. His eyes were too close together, his chin having two other brothers that were dangling down there, and too be honest, pig.. Really did fit him as a description.. Because the thing in the middle of his face truly was more a snout than a proper nose..

I chuckled, and fixed him with my stare. The man actually started to sweat, it fell off him in an impressive amount. I simply said to him, my voice low, deep and rumbling:

"I have been told.. That a person's life is priceless.. And since you're all alive I suggest you all take that as a generous payment and leave me be"

The man spluttered, but said nothing else. I turned my gaze back to my table companion, but at this point the waitress came back with a big fancy bottle of rum that she placed on the table with shaking hands. She went to pour our first drinks, but I held up my hand to stop her.

"No need.. We're more than able to take it from here.. You just relax yourself, you've done good".

She bowed her head to me and hurried away, I now focused my gaze to the man sitting across from me as I waited for his reaction.

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

I watched as I got a lazy two fingered salute from the only worthwile patron in this place

Fully aware if his eyes boring into my skull from across tha table, i purposely look him dead in his eyes an impromptu staring contest was birthed. I could very clearly tell he there was a myriad of thoughts running through his mind. What they were I wasn’t made privy to, strangers and all that.....none of them must’ve been too negative since he decided to bless me with his company for tha time being. Guess he’s not all “Murda, Chop, Kill” or atleast not all tha time I chuckle to myself quietly

Eyeing tha blades he kept on his person. Tha first and most prominent thought that surfaced in my thoughts was that, he was quite skilled with them since the first thing he did was reach for them. With Katsumi being from Wano, I wonder if he’d know anything bout those swords or if they’re even special to begin with? He’ll be pissed that he missed it when we meet up later. Sucks to suck

As I sat down on the chair, it too complained under my weight. I ran one of my clean fingers across the table, it came away pristine.

Geezus Fucking Christ, I squint my left eye and pull tha left corner of my lip up slightly cringing. How much does this muthafucka wiegh? Everything he touches jus cries out under strain. Guy must’ve ate his wheaties and all tha other kids’ as well....Still ive never seen a psychotic killer who was also a germaphobe. But I guess that’s why they called psychopaths

Good choice.. And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this fine day"? My tone was light, almost friendly.. However.. No matter how approachable I tried to be, I simply could not do anything about the murderous killing intent that permeated my entire being.. Coloring every word, every action as something sinister and dangerous.

Aye! He speaks! And it’s not bout mutilating tha general populace, I think this is what they kall character development my friend! I reciprocate with amusement, sarcasm heavily baked into it as well. Isn’t it polite to give ones name first, when asking another’s? Luckily for ya, I’m not too big on formalities....names Rihan. Was jus passing on through and thought I’d see if there’s any good taverns in this area. Seems luck was on my side and I found this lil spot. So I’d appreciate it if ya turned tha Killing intent down a notch, huh? I lazily ask of my new drinking friend, but my eyes belied tha laziness of my words as they focused and sharpened when I spoke, holding his stare for a few scant moments. Our interruption came in tha form of tha porky law enforcement officer I had noticed out of tha corner of my vision. For whatever reason, his mind decided now was tha optimal time to puff his chest out

You ought to pay for ruining a good chair with all that blood"

I cast my gaze towards the man, he was a fat greasy bastard, even for normal human standards, he wasn't a tall man. His eyes were too close together, his chin having two other brothers that were dangling down there, and too be honest, pig.. Really did fit him as a description.. Because the thing in the middle of his face truly was more a snout than a proper nose..

I chuckled, and fixed him with my stare. The man actually started to sweat, it fell off him in an impressive amount. I simply said to him, my voice low, deep and rumbling:

"I have been told.. That a person's life is priceless.. And since you're all alive I suggest you all take that as a generous payment and leave me be"

The man spluttered, but said nothing else.

There’s always one, sigh, someone’s always gotta be a fucking hero. They can never jus leave well enough alone.

Not turning my head, I look at tha rotund Officer out of tha corner of my eye, telling him “he’s right fatso, this doesn’t involve you go bother someone else you’re not needed hea” punctuating my statement with a stern dose of my own killing intent soaking tha immediate vicinity, a sinister quality tainting tha air. Apparently tha plump mans acquaintances were tha ones responsible for any and all forms of cognitive thought and quickly pushed themselves up from their table. Their chairs scrubbing violently against tha dark brown polished floors. In their haste to collect tha wayward officer, they ended up knocking over a pitcher tha resided near tha edge of their table over; spilling tha alcohol onto tha table. Tha smell of hops further permeating tha air before catching a ride on tha sea breeze wafting in through tha open window, on its way to add another ingredient to tha towns cacophony of smells that became synonymous with tha town

Back inside, tha spilled beverage(free of its glass prison) was free to undulate and expand as it saw fit. Until tha tables precipice decided to cut its ride short and send tha orange tinted liquid dribbling upon tha floor, a growing puddle of forsaken alcohol forming

the waitress came back with a big fancy bottle of rum that she placed on the table with shaking hands. She went to pour our first drinks, but I held up my hand to stop her.

"No need.. We're more than able to take it from here.. You just relax yourself, you've done good".

She bowed her head to me and hurried away, I now focused my gaze to the man sitting across from me as I waited for his reaction.

Raising an eyebrow at his attempt to calm tha obviously frightened young lady, as it was a change from what I had seen to this point. But thinking nothing of it, I offered the waitress some parting words. Hoping they comforted her some more “no worries ma’am, nothing will happen to you or tha tavern. You have my word....”

Turning my attention back to my company, I ask “so ....ready to crack this thang open?”

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I hadn't noticed it as it happened, but my brain caught up to the speech my table companion had uttered earlier as I was preoccupied dealing with the dead man walking that was the pig.
Thinking back.. I almost smirked:
Aye! He speaks! And it’s not bout mutilating tha general populace, I think this is what they kall character development my friend! I reciprocate with amusement, sarcasm heavily baked into it as well. Isn’t it polite to give ones name first, when asking another’s? Luckily for ya, I’m not too big on formalities....names Rihan. Was jus passing on through and thought I’d see if there’s any good taverns in this area. Seems luck was on my side and I found this lil spot. So I’d appreciate it if ya turned tha Killing intent down a notch, huh?
Hm... Killing intent is it... Can I reign it in?.. Do I care too?.. No, he is not someone important to me.. Let him be worried, if that is what he is. Rihan..? Doesn't ring a bell.
“he’s right fatso, this doesn’t involve you go bother someone else you’re not needed hea”
Truth be told.. I felt anger rising at Rihan's words.. Because the pig was someone I had just decided were my prey. He's mine to kill.. However.. After Rihan's little warning, the officers simply got up and left with their unwise companion. My prey were out of my grasp for the moment. Not for long though.. I'll visit untold horrors upon anyone looking at me with hostile eyes. As for Rihan.. Don't think I don't notice your sharpening gaze.....

My thoughts were turning pitch black. There wasn't really a proper reason for it.. Nothing said or done towards myself warranted the kind of murderous aura I was expelling from every pore in my body.

Rihan's words to the poor waitress as she shakily left our table, were said with far more warmth and compassion than I could ever immitate.

“no worries ma’am, nothing will happen to you or tha tavern. You have my word....”
.. I was about to try and force myself to stop and take stock of my situation.. I somewhere in my soul there was someone shouting out in panic at the person I had become, how rigid, how cold. How utterly willing I had become to take a life. I had almost scratched the surface of something more normal.. Something more sane, that didn't require killing intent.. But then.. Rihan's next words hit me:
“so ....ready to crack this thang open?”
For one specific moment.. I thought he'd lied.. Thought he'd lied to the waitress, and the words crack this thang open.. Meant this place.. This tavern.. My hand was halfway to my sword until I once again spotted the bottle of rum..
Of course.. He means the alcohol... I don't get to kill him....... Yet...

I looked at Rihan before I simply said

"Sure".. I didn't bother with proper table manners, I simply grabbed the whole bottle, and pulled the cork out with my teeth. Then I took a massive swig of it, the taste was quite good, this truly was good quality alcohol. That done, I sat it back on the table, this time much closer to my temporary companion.

From the folds of my clothes, I pulled out a pack of cigarettes, it had been ages since I bothered to light one. But good company and rum deserved cigarettes. I lit one up and inhaled about half of the cigarette in one go. I gripped the cigarette between the index finger and the middle finger, my palm turned up. With my left hand i pushed my packed of cigarettes towards Rihan as I said:

"My name is Kyria".

A giant puff of smoke was exhaled as I said it. Nobody in the establishment bothered to say a damn thing as I dunked some as from the cigarette onto the exact same spot I had previously used my finger to check this taverns cleanliness.

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Taking note of tha sickening note in tha air still, I sighed to myself. “So that’s a no as far as chillin on tha scary “I’m hea to reign over your soul vibe huh?” Ah well, not like it’s too big of a deal. It’s not like it really bothers me none. I acquiesce with a shrug of my shoulders. Tho I do hope everyone else hea has a slightly stronger constitution than tha three stooges that jus ran outta hea, I thought to myself as I stared down tha lone standing stool from tha table tha police officers had occupied not thirty seconds earlier. A small puddle of....liquid perched on its flat surface.
That’s definitely not beer,
I discern as my eyes follow tha trail that ran from tha stool to tha doors they jus exited from before disappearing from view

Well then, now that Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest are outta tha way. We kan enjoy ourselves a lil and don’t be scaring away tha people tha are serving us. We kinda need em....ya know? I vocalized to tha robed swordsman unless you wanna be the one to go back and forth to get us more alcohol? I joked. While we bantered back and forth, I fiddled with tha clasp on my bracelet I kept on my wrist. My left forefinger and thumb gently pulling back on tha opening mechanism before moving on to glide over tha intertwined golden links that made up its design. Idly noticing how tha suns rays snaked their way in through tha window we sat by and bathed tha table in its glow, catching tha jewelry I had in my possession. My necklace and bracelet happily embraced tha extra glow they were being treated to

My hand was halfway to my sword until I once again spotted the bottle of rum..

Eyes snapping to his arm reaching for one of his blades, I gently rap my index finger against tha table while sending out another round of home made killing intent. “Not hea, regardless of whatever else. I’m a man of my word and I gave that waitress my word we wouldn’t destroy this place and I intend on keeping it that way.....”

"Sure".. I didn't bother with proper table manners, I simply grabbed the whole bottle, and pulled the cork out with my teeth. Then I took a massive swig of it, the taste was quite good, this truly was good quality alcohol. That done, I sat it back on the table, this time much closer to my temporary companion.

Gruff mafucka ain’t ya? I chuckled at his crude way of serving himself a drink. Seeing him settle in closer to tha table now that he had seemingly gotten comfortable, I sat up straighter in my seat and reached out and snatched tha bottle back before wiping tha mouth of our shared Rum bottle with tha bottom edge of my white shirt sleeved kimono shirt. Once that was done, I poured myself a drink halving my cup before I set tha bottle back on our table

From the folds of my clothes, I pulled out a pack of cigarettes, it had been ages since I bothered to light one. But good company and rum deserved cigarettes. I lit one up and inhaled about half of the cigarette in one go. I gripped the cigarette between the index finger and the middle finger, my palm turned up. With my left hand i pushed my packed of cigarettes towards Rihan as I said:
“My name is Kyria”.

Huh he’s a smoker too? Fits tha motif tho I guess. Damn I could do without that shitty ass smell tho, stuff smells like cat piss. Im surprised he ain’t hacking or his lungs aren’t on fye from taking that big of a drag off that Bih. Broken outta my musings as I saw that he nudged tha open pack of cigarettes towards me, I politely by raising my right hand up my palm facing him. No thanks, not a smoker myself but by all means it doesn’t bother me if you do

Oh before I forget, when you said I was tha only person in hea worth a damn. That was Kenbunshoku Haki wasn’t it....Kyria. I looked into his eyes slightly more awake now

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

“So that’s a no as far as chillin on tha scary “I’m hea to reign over your soul vibe huh?”
I had heard him, however.. I simply didn't care as I thought back to his comments
Well then, now that Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest are outta tha way. We kan enjoy ourselves a lil and don’t be scaring away tha people tha are serving us. We kinda need em....ya know? I vocalized to tha robed swordsman unless you wanna be the one to go back and forth to get us more alcohol?
"..." I grunted softly as I pointed out

"As long as they haven't fled the building, we'll be fine"..
“Not hea, regardless of whatever else. I’m a man of my word and I gave that waitress my word we wouldn’t destroy this place and I intend on keeping it that way.....”
I watched as he tapped the table for emphasis.

I said in a cold.. Dead voice

"Do not challenge me.. Rihan, it won't end well for anyone, in fact.. I might kill everyone"
He also hadn't been all that pleased with me not using a glass to pour the alcohol in.

Gruff mafucka ain’t ya?
.. "I'm sitting here covered in blood and guts.. Right now I don't give a damn".
No thanks, not a smoker myself but by all means it doesn’t bother me if you do
I shrugged, that didn't matter to me. I finished the cigarette I already had in my mouth.. I stomped it out by using my hand, the skin didn't even sizzle. I had become far too powerful for something so weak as a cigarette to actually burn my palm.

I put it on the table as I lit another one, put it in my mouth and took a long inhale and exhale. Ahh... That's the stuff alright.
Oh before I forget, when you said I was tha only person in hea worth a damn. That was Kenbunshoku Haki wasn’t it....Kyria.
... I arched an eyebrow at him..

"Of course it was"

I grabbed the bottle again and took another deep swig of it. Having removed the cigarette from my mouth as I did so. Then I popped it back in and continued to inhale and exhale, a cloud of smoke surrounding me.

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Bringing my glass up I sipped tha room temperature brown tinged liquid, tha usual burn diluted by its smoothness. That’s sum good liquor, might have ta see if I can get a couple barrels for tha ship when we leave

As long as they haven't fled the building, we'll be fine"..
Carelessly shrugging my shoulders at his response I remove my drink from my lips, gently placing it on tha table top. thinking to myself yea I guess he’s got a point there.But if they did leave that’s ya fault then.” I vocalized to my booth mate humorously

Now that I placed my drink on tha counter, only a quarter of tha stuff left. I crossed my arms in front my chest, his next words catching my attention.....

I said in a cold.. Dead voice

"Do not challenge me.. Rihan, it won't end well for anyone, in fact.. I might kill everyone"
He also hadn't been all that pleased with me not using a glass to pour the alcohol in
Oh is that so? You seem mighty sure of that outcome you know, overconfidence always leads to defeat. There’s also tha matter of “I might kill everyone” that’s not happening. Like I said, man of my word and all’at, so that would be violating that and I Kant have that

All joking evaporating from my countenance, my lips pull into a tight line slight turned downwards. My eyes sharpening and focusing solely on tha man not three feet from my face. Tha bystanders once again rooted to their chosen plots of wood at tha change in atmosphere between tha two warriors. Waiting on baited breath to see which direction tha exchange would go

I'm sitting here covered in blood and guts.. Right now I don't give a damn".
Yea I kan tell you “don’t give a damn” by how fast you smoking that cigarette, you’re smoking it like life is skressing tha shit outta ya. Maybe they been making ya too lightheaded and that’s why you acting like a maniac

... I arched an eyebrow at him..

"Of course it was"

I grabbed the bottle again and took another deep swig of it. Having removed the cigarette from my mouth as I did so. Then I popped it back in and continued to inhale and exhale, a cloud of smoke surrounding m
Figured it was, was pretty surprising. Ain’t met too many Kenbunshoku Haki users so far.....mah mah enough of this quant shit. It’s no fun if you Kant go back and forth. We both know neither one of us is leaving without a fight breaking out, why not skip tha boring stuff and let’s get straight to it huh

Finishing what I had to say, I placed my hands on tha table and used em to push myself up. Standing at my full height, still looking em in tha eye due to how tall he actually was. Even still I met his eyes with a bloodthirsty grin

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

But if they did leave that’s ya fault then.”
"... Then we'll take multiple bottles to the table, problem solved"
Oh is that so? You seem mighty sure of that outcome you know, overconfidence always leads to defeat. There’s also tha matter of “I might kill everyone” that’s not happening. Like I said, man of my word and all’at, so that would be violating that and I Kant have that
He fixed me with his stare, it didn't do anything else than piss me off, I did not fear this man. Perhaps I should have, but I simply didn't. I did not notice the other patrons becoming rooted to their seats in fright, I only had eyes for the man in front of me.
Yea I kan tell you “don’t give a damn” by how fast you smoking that cigarette, you’re smoking it like life is skressing tha shit outta ya. Maybe they been making ya too lightheaded and that’s why you acting like a maniac
".. Don't be silly" What a load of bullcrap.. What is he talking about? I'm being perfectly reasonable.

I wasn't of course, but I would never realise that. If the man in front of me challenged me, I'd kill him, it made all the sense in the world to me.
Figured it was, was pretty surprising. Ain’t met too many Kenbunshoku Haki users so far.....mah mah enough of this quant shit. It’s no fun if you Kant go back and forth. We both know neither one of us is leaving without a fight breaking out, why not skip tha boring stuff and let’s get straight to it huh
.. I did not answer him, my mind went the last steps into battle mode, I shot to my feet, one of my swords in my right hand before the other guests at this tavern even had time to draw a breath.

"Then say hello to death"

The space between us, barely a few feet, I sliced my sword once through the air. The wind wrapped about my blade before a crescent moon like projectile shot from my blade towards my adversary:

-Yakkodori: The user launches from his sword a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air to the opponent with great speed, similar to 36 Pound Cannon. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Strength: 55 + 10 = 65 Small Building Level
Destructive potency rank C

65 + 20 = 85

= Large Building Level attack power

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

He fixed me with his stare, it didn't do anything else than piss me off, I did not fear this man. Perhaps I should have, but I simply didn't. I did not notice the other patrons becoming rooted to their seats in fright, I only had eyes for the man in front of me.
Not surprising that tha bastard got nerves of steel, better than fighting a coward tho. Fight ain’t the a right word, I have a feeling he’s not tha let’s jus fight type. He’s definitely going for tha kill....

I couldn’t complain tho, I was a pirate and this man was on tha not so righteous side of tha law. Whether he was a pirate, Bandit, Mass murder I don’t know. But he definitely wasn’t on any kops good side. That’s usually how fights like these ended

Someone failed health klass my face dropped at his casual demeanor towards turning his lungs to a crisp

Do as you please, I guess

Turning around to make my exit, I had only made it a scant few steps before tha sound of Kyria bolting to his feet. His chair forgotten as it was shoved and bounced off of tha taverns floor. Tha only words accompanying his rapid movement was his call of:

Then say hello to death"
Spinning around and seeing him brandish one of his blades, putting me on alert. Tch! Guess he didn’t listen to my warning bout destroying this place

Seeing that tha distance between us was to small to mount a full counterattack. I coat both of my hands with Armament Haki. Tha technique giving them a reflective sheen, even tho they were black in color. Hastily putting my hands in front of my chest and leaning into tha wind blade. His blade of wind clashing with my hakified palms. Tha blade eventually dissipating, opening and closing my hands I could feel tha sting on my palms and a slight trail of blood making it down my left palm

So he kan pressurize tha wind or expel it as blades, huh? Dangerous jus like I thought. Quickly dropping my right hand below tha table we were at I flipped it in his direction and throwing my body out tha window we were next to. Luckily I left it open earlier in tha day

You wanna fight so badly, let’s go get a lil more room then

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The building shook as my air projectile attack slammed into Rihan's hands. It didn't do any lasting damage at all. Not that I expected it to, or rather, if I was thinking rationally about it I'd have known my attack would barely scratch him. No matter, as of right now, Rihan flipped our table over my way as a distraction, then threw himself out the closest window, his last comment hung in the air:
You wanna fight so badly, let’s go get a lil more room then
A growl started deep in my throat before I barked out:

"You're a dead man!"

The table Rihan had thrown at me splintered into pieces as it hit me. Wood pieces rained around me, patrons screamed.

I didn't know if he heard me, he probably could move very quickly. I did not really notice my surroundings at this point. Had I paid attention I would have seen the abslolute horror I had inflicted on these people. I would have seen several people fainted on the floor from fright. Some however, were enjoying themselves, they treated this like a show, as if they thought this violence couldn't affect them.

I didn't stick around to see all this, I threw myself towards the window, but since my body was so much bigger than was considered normal, the window was too small. I created a bigger hole in the wall as my body shot out to the street. I ran after my adversary as quickly as I could.

@Jiihad

Last edited:

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Damn I knew this would be how it went but I ain’t think I’d be free falling outta window! I’ll think he was gonna jus let me walk out tha front door tho

My mind thought sarcastically, now that I was in tha open space of tha town....jus a couple meters above tha paved road, rapidly descending to street level. I could now feel the sweltering heat of the sun directly now, no roof or concrete walls to vet its power. Noticing that tha hard ground was approaching, I righted myself before landing in a crouch

Knowing this ****, he’s already on tha way and got tunnel vision now. But that also means that he left tha tavern alone....I say to myself more than to anyone else, lifting up to my full height of 6’5. If I had to guess from what I briefly felt with my Kenbunshoku Haki then we’re bout as strong as each other. But still there’s bound to be sum that he’s betta than me at and tha opposites true too then

Quickly bouncing my eyes from one place to another fully taking in my surroundings, merchant district? My hunch further emphasized by a few things. Firstly, tha obviously multitude of stores and such selling their goods or bartering about prices or for any necessary items they come across. Varying calls across tha brick layed road of “Good day Sir! Could I interest you in some fine cuts of venison, very tender and flavorful. Great for stew or to jus throw on tha grill and sizzle em up” directly to my left I could overhear two people haggling about tha price of bails of hay. Saying that he could get it cheaper in tha next town over

I kan sight see and shit if I survive this, I berate myself. Momentarily forgetting I had a blade wielding maniac on my ass. Aight....fighting him in tha middle of tha street isn’t tha wisest idea, not to mention his swords kan fire off blades of wind and if he has Kenbunshoku Haki I’d bet he utilizes Armament Haki as well. Catching a glimpse of a bridge a block over, I take off in a sprint towards it. It’s as good a place as I kan hope for right now....

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I raced through the street after Rihan, the building becoming a blur around me. The people on the street could not even see me anymore, nobody screamed. They did not have the strength to follow my movements now that I was moving at my top speed.
Even though only a few seconds passed from him escaping through the window until I took up the chase, those few seconds had been crucial for him to get some much needed distance between us.

Death! Death! Death!

By this point I had completely lost it, logic had simply run and hid somewhere. My rage was boiling over and all I wanted to do was rip my enemy apart. Sadly, my enemy seemed to be faster than I was. Catching up was proving to be... Difficult.

But then, I spotted Rihan reaching the giant bridge that span over the water.

I'll bury him with the bridge!!

Since my enemy was now in a place where evading was somewhat more difficult. I did not hesitate to hold my sword horizontally over my shoulders. A black coating that changed to a flame patterened coating that was glowing crimson spread across my blade. While running i do a circular swing, the air screaming around me as the air itself gets dominated by my technique and bends to my will. A wind attack that was long and moved through the air as if it was a dragon snaking its way towards Rihan. Whatever that was even close to the attack as it flew in the air got damaged or killed.

Part of the wind attack touched the ground as it came to the bride and started to carve a deep trench in the middle of the road on the bridge.

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 41 or above
41-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: B

Kyria's strength: Strength: 55 + 10 = 65 Small Building Level

With Attack with Destructive Potency Rank: B
And Flame Hardening Kouka which also gives Destructive Potency: B

That should put my attack on
120: 8. City Level

Unless I'm mistaken.

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Feeling tha wind rush throughout my hair as I pulled to a stop in front of tha bridge I was aiming for. The smell of the lake water increasing exponentially, tha slight saltiness comforting me as I mentally prepare for Kyria and his maniacal blood thirst. Well might as well let myself go and enjoy it too then

Quickly whipping around to face the direction I had jus come from, I assumed he’d take tha simplest and most straightforward route to our makeshift arena. My hunch was proven correct when I watched him enter my line of sight before a tunnel of compressed air came barreling at my form primed to eviscerate my existence.

Coating my hand in the metallic black sheen of Armament Haki I thrust my palm forward in tha wind cannons direction

Samehada Shotei: A more simple palm block that uses force. It can slap away any incoming sword swings from shadow-powered Gekko Moriah incoming attacks.
(41 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C

My strength: 76=small building lvl
Destructive Potency of B and Basic Kouka of C rank pushes my attack to Town level

His Pound Ho and my Samehada Shotei clashing together in a cacophony of violence and power. In the end his attack overwhelmed mine....if only slightly. The after effects of his strike dug into my palm, leaving it raw and dripping tha rich red liquid that sustains life. Dropping my afflicted hand to my side I could feel the burn it now gave off from being subjected to that kind of attack. Jumping back, I landed in the middle of the bridge and squared my shoulders to my opponent now. Our fight set and the battlegrounds picked. He drew blood first but o would be sure to return the favor

So I peered into his eyes while raising my left arm, my right still recovering. And curled my left hand inwards giving Kyria a come hither motion, enough cat and mouse let’s have that match you wanted so much. Winner lives.....

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I had been running with all my might as my airbourne attack carved up part of the bridge heading for Rihan. My adversary was apparently not taken aback, because he had executed a move of his own. And even though it was somewhat weaker than my own, it had canceled out most of my attack, but even the remnants of my strike had damaged his hand ever so slightly.

I was on the bridge now, I could see him taunt me as I approached:

enough cat and mouse let’s have that match you wanted so much. Winner lives.....
"Raaaaaaaaaawhhhh!!!" My yell, more animal than human very nearly shook the bridge as I came towards him, my swordarm stretched out to the side as I ran, I was going to try and split him head to feet in a powerful two-handed strike.

My Flame patterned armament haki still coating my blade.

-Daishinkan: Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength, and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:

Strength + haki destructive potency B + attack destructive potency A

65 + 40 + 60 = 165 = bracket 9. Mountain Level attack power

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

The resounding crack of the two attacks was carried away by tha churning winds that followed it, the metaphoric fist settling afterwards. Neither noticing or giving any inclination to the churning waters their combined attack generated under the bridge. But the townsfolk took notice of it. While they couldn’t see the chase that lead up to this confrontation, they definitely had front row seats to this clash of the Titans now that they had come to a halt on top of the bridge

Raaaaaaaaaawhhhh!!!" My yell, more animal than human very nearly shook the bridge as I came towards him

Gotcha! Immediately ran through my head as I watched Kyria stalk onto the bridge before sprinting at me, sword extended from his form intent on cleaving me in two

In response to jus charge, I kneeled where I was at and placed both my hands on the stone bridge. Less than a second later I gripped and crushed the bridge that Kyria and I were located, plummeting us into the waters below.

Soshark: Using their amazing strength to the best of their capability, the user can grip the large walls and crush them!
(21 Mastery, 41 Strength)Destructive Potency Rank: B
My base Strength is 76 which is small building level and using a B rank attack puts it to City Block Level
Two large SPLOOSHES signaling our bodies meeting the waters surface. Quickly regaining my bearings in my home turf I drew my arm back, the water molecules adhering to my skin. Before I shot them forward, bullet like projectiles speeding at Kyrias body

Uchimizu: By hurling simpler water droplets at the opponent with kinetic force and the user Fishman strength combined. The opponent will feel like they're getting hit by deadly type bullets.
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Same as above, my base strength is City Block lvl(76) and a B Rank pushes it to City Block lvl

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

As I came running, full of fury and malice. Rihan broke the bridge under us..
In response to jus charge, I kneeled where I was at and placed both my hands on the stone bridge. Less than a second later I gripped and crushed the bridge that Kyria and I were located, plummeting us into the waters below.

undefined
I was already running hot and as the ground disappeared beneath me, I almost didn't register falling through the air. I simply continued the attack I had started, gripped my sword with both hands and swung it over my own head and down towards the water

Spoiler: My attack -Daishinkan: Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength, and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:

Strength + haki destructive potency B + attack destructive potency A

65 + 40 + 60 = 165 = bracket 9. Mountain Level attack power
My attack hit the water, the sound was deafening. The water directly beneath me got pushed to the side as I fell. I hit the seafloor with a large thud. The world seemed to stand still, walls of water all around me.

Quickly regaining my bearings in my home turf I drew my arm back, the water molecules adhering to my skin. Before I shot them forward, bullet like projectiles speeding at Kyrias body

Uchimizu: By hurling simpler water droplets at the opponent with kinetic force and the user Fishman strength combined. The opponent will feel like they're getting hit by deadly type bullets.
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Same as above, my base strength is City Block lvl(76) and a B Rank pushes it to City Block lvl
Then around 10 bullets made of water shot out of the wall in front of me, I must admit.. I wasn't paying attention. They all hit me right in the stomach. Only my sword had a strong coating of flame armament haki.. I had neglected the rest of me.

They didn't do true lasting damage in themselves, though they hurt like hell and drove the air from my lungs. This lapse of concentration canceled out my active armament haki on my weapon. And my the time I regained my focus, the walls of water collapsed on top of me.

That sobered me up quick. I had been burning hot with rage, and even though I didn't become sane by any stretch of the imagination I did start to think ever so slightly more. I didn't have much time to act. I practically had no air in my lungs, and as such, I was now standing at the bottom of the ocean. My body aching with the pain of the water hitting me.

Where is he?

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Tailless tailed beast
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Watching my water darts drill into Kyrias abdomen brought a slight smile to my face since I had payed him back for cutting into my palm with his wind blades. Well I’d say it’s 1-1 now, but I’d rather win and stay alive

Watching the water collapse back onto him I decided it was now time to strike, I reared my right arm backwards bending at the elbow. Then pulling forward in a chopping motion sending out a shockwave under the water. My shockwave splitting the water and showing the seafloor for a second time jus seconds apart from Kyria doing so with his immense size. An unsuspecting fish or two happen to be wandering by when my hand came forth, falling victim to the shockwave and getting split down the middle, releasing their entrails and other internal organs. Flopping and wriggling futilely as life left their forms

Kaimen Wari: The users Directs a downwards karate chop attack. Making the ocean split into itself, sending a shock/stunned wave to the enemy in range of the attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Seeing my own attack rush through the body of water I admired it for a fleeting moment before I pushed off and swam a few meters away to further analyze the situation as well as catch my breath. I had used a few high level attacks consecutively and I realized why they were considered as such

Whew....gotta be kinda conservative on how I use those things, I kan feel that shit in my back. Plus ion think that’s gonna take em down, I gotta pace myself and make sure I kan go tha distance wit em....

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I reared my right arm backwards bending at the elbow. Then pulling forward in a chopping motion sending out a shockwave under the water. My shockwave splitting the water and showing the seafloor for a second time jus seconds apart from Kyria doing so with his immense size. An unsuspecting fish or two happen to be wandering by when my hand came forth, falling victim to the shockwave and getting split down the middle, releasing their entrails and other internal organs. Flopping and wriggling futilely as life left their forms

Kaimen Wari: The users Directs a downwards karate chop attack. Making the ocean split into itself, sending a shock/stunned wave to the enemy in range of the attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A
The sea to my left split open once again as a shockwave hit me in my side. It hurt, I was going to be bruised from that one. But my enemy had made one critical mistake. He had once again split the water, that small moment in time before the water rushed back in, I took one long breath filling my lungs with new oxygen.

That feels better... But damn I'm sore.. I'll kill that fucker even if I die!

On the other hand, I needed to get away, I simply could not fight my adversary in his own element. It had taken me a long time, because I simply did not pay attention to that kinda stuff. However I had finally realised that my enemy was a fishman, and I'd be finished if I chose to stay here.

But to get away, I needed Rihan distracted.

I only had one chance at this, and as such, I finally.. After a very long time, reached with my left hand and unsheated my second sword.
Holding both swords horizontally above my shoulder, both blades once again sprang out into flame patterned haki. It was painful.. So very painful now. I would not be able to do such powerful haki attacks for a while after this. I could feel my limit approaching.

-Nanajuni Pound Ho: Same principle as the 36 Pound Cannon. Holding his two swords horizontally above the shoulder, the user then performs a circular swing that launches two air compressed projectiles spiraling towards the target instead of one, making it twice as powerful. (31 Mastery, 31 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:

Kyria's strength: Strength: 55 + 10 = 65 Small Building Level

With Attack with Destructive Potency Rank: C
And Flame Hardening Kouka which also gives Destructive Potency: B

65 + 20 + 40 = 125

That should put my attack on
120: 8. City Level

Unless I'm mistaken. I might have thought wrongly here

My attack left my two swords as two air projectiles spiraled in the direction I now thought Rihan was in. I based it on where his previous attack seemed to have come from. Hoping he'd get distracted. That done I ran into a wall of water and started to swim towards land as fast as I possibly could. Though, I did not move as fast as I would have liked. Water was not my element, and I was now deeply exhausted.

@Jiihad