Rihan vs Kyria

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

The body of water eventually folding back in on itself dignified the end of my attack. But before the sea floor was once again swallowed up by the water, I saw Kyria inhale air greedily. Off to the right side of where I launched my attack, I frowned within the depths

Dammit, I shouldn’t have given em a chance to breath....enjoy it, it won’t happen again. I thought maliciously

I noticed him coating his swords in Armament Haki once more before firing off another of his wind projectiles. This time there was two since he introduced his other blade into the equation. Guess using tha common sense to move from where I was previously wasn’t a bad move, cause I’d rather not try to box that shit. Especially with how strong his Armament Haki is.

I ran into a wall of water and started to swim towards land as fast as I possibly could.

Ain’t hannin my friend. I’ve wasted enough time playing tag wit ya overly aggressive ahh and ion need Katsumi gettin all pissy and having flashbacks bout people abandoning him and shit

My inner monologue cut, I burst forward feeling much swifter as I navigated through the water. My body instinctively relaxing knowing it was on its natural habitat. I was on Kyrias ass, within seconds I was a mere foot or two behind him. Taking full advantage of this I reared my right arm back to generate as much force as I could and coated my arm in Armament Haki before finally shooting it forward with a mental call of Yosenmaigawara Seiken!

Yonsenmaigawara Seiken: This powerful attack is a stronger version of Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a powerful straight punch that can send opponents that are bigger than the user flying backward from recoil upon the impact of this attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above

1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
My base strength is 76(Small Building level)
With Attack and Destructive Potency Rank: A and Basic Hardeing with a Rank of C, puts me on City Block lvl

@Beerbottle

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I moved through the water as fast as I could. The surface was far above me. I'd swim up to the surface, but I don't have time for that!
Where is he? Damn, I'd like to use observation haki now.. Its no good, can't do it, too tired.

Even with all my power, using Haki as much as I had made my whole body ache. I simply did not have the energy reserves availible to do even the simple stuff right now. So I was basically swimming blind, not knowing where my adversary was. Not really knowing how far from land I was.

My lungs started to burn again, I needed air badly. And then:

Taking full advantage of this I reared my right arm back to generate as much force as I could and coated my arm in Armament Haki before finally shooting it forward with a mental call of Yosenmaigawara Seiken!

Yonsenmaigawara Seiken: This powerful attack is a stronger version of Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a powerful straight punch that can send opponents that are bigger than the user flying backward from recoil upon the impact of this attack.
(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Basic Hardening (Kouka)
Requirements:
Armament Haki Mastery 1 or above
1-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
My base strength is 76(Small Building level)
With Attack and Destructive Potency Rank: A and Basic Hardeing with a Rank of C, puts me on City Block lvl
The attack hit my back, my spine ached and my muscles spasmed, my lungs were already burning from lack of oxygen, and in a moment where my concentration slipped.. I breathed out the remaining air.

Shit!!!

It was far too late for regrets now, my body acted on instinct and tried to suck in air.. But there was no air here, only water. Panic lasted only a few seconds as water poured down my lungs, everything went dark around me.. And I saw nothing more as I sank to the bottom.

A couple meters more, I would have made it to land.

@Jiihad

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Tha usual sickening crunch that would accompany a Haki infused punch connecting with tha spine was filled by tha waters pressure, an echoing thud resounded out a few meters along with a water bubble explosively coming out. Feeling my knuckles dig into Kyrias back I quickly retracted my fist and watched as he spasmed and let out a gasp for air......it was tha wrong move. He had emptied tha remaining oxygen ot of his lungs leaving them to be filled with water, finally sealing his fate

I floated to his right, watching dispassionately as he sunk lower and lower into the depths. I watched until tha dark waters swallowed his being whole but even till the end. He clasped his blades in his hands rather dying with them than without

I respeck it, live by tha sword die by tha sword

Turning my head, I swam to tha surface and climbed out of the slowly warming water. A crowd had gathered since their bridge had suddenly imploded. Finally stepping onto land feeling myself soaked to tha bone and watching divers of water dribble off of me. I tilt my head to tha side and gave off one last show of respect to my fallen foe

Well that was a good fight, shouldn’t have blindly charged me tho and told too long to notice I was a Fishman. But rest easy man

Turning I headed to tha southern end of town where Katsumi and I had agreed to meet up in a few hrs

He’s definitely gonna bitch at me for this....

@Beerbottle

Last edited: