Versus Battle Rinko vs Bajio

N

NeutralWatcher

Rinko wins.

He has better stats and feats.

Fought Shin and Ou Hon simultaneously and still gave them extreme diff fight. He also injured Ou Ki. Has better tactical analysis. He outclasses Ba Jio in everything.

N

NeutralWatcher

I assume this is 1 on 1 battle? If the venue of the fight is in the mountain I think Ba Jio might have a chance.

Also if you give Rinko personal armies and Bajio mountain tribe armies, I think it could go either way. Mountain tribe might be stronger than common soldiers but Rin Ko soldiers are elite of the elite. But if it is one on one I think Ba Jio doesn't have a chance.

Bajio lacks experience against Generals and Weight. I don't see him beating Rinko to be honest. Well, it's just really depending on whether they're in the ground or mounted on the horse.:quest:

Bajio wrecks Rinko, on horseback or on the ground (especially on the ground).

Bajio’s speed game is insane and his raw strength is nigh on ludicrous.

Just ask yourself this.

First, do you think that Rinko is capable of pulling any of this off?

Secondly, do you honestly think that Sanyou Shin could defeat Bajio?

Rinko is a scalpel. During Sanyou Arc, he made precision strikes against high ranking foes that he expected to defeat comfortably, thus sowing confusion throughout the opposing army.

Bajio however, is a veritable engine of destruction, a nigh unstoppable killing machine that kills dozens of men at a time, with ease, single handedly. Among the entire Western Mountain Realm, he is the strongest warrior under the King of the Mountains. In a society dedicated to martial might, he is second only to Yotanwa herself.

In a dual, Bajio high diffs Rinko at absolute worst when both are on horseback. When both are dismounted, Rinko optimistically gets mid diffed.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
Bajio at worst will high diff him, his strength has no limits, he's unstoppable when he's complete beast.
Bajio is the one who made path for YTW forces when they were completely cornered by Quanrong n Zhao forces that constituted many times theirs.
Bajio is the one, who singlehandedly saved YTW until reforcemnements arrived killing hundreds on his own, and could achieve jumping that cliff feat that is termed impossible for even Quanrong, much less humans, more so when he had been completely exhausted and was said to pulling out their last strength, all to save YTW. Plain folks might name it the weight of General, bt the bravery he showed that day but just to save YTW, i think it's more or less the same thing. It allows him to continue pushing his limits and take on Foes he normally wouldn't.

Rather Make case for Bajio fighting Banaji, Gyou un or other current Generals that will trouble Shin.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Secondly, do you honestly think that Sanyou Shin could defeat Bajio?
To be fair with Rinko Shin shouldn't have been able to beat him this early in the manga.

And full power Rinko would have likely won.

Rinko is a dual wielder, he managed to stalemate OuHon and Shin and lost some fingers and couldn't use one of his hands.

Then Shin was healed by magic power Kyoukai and Rinko didn't have that chance.

And during the fight SoSui distracted Rinko and Shin slashed Rinko when he didn't pay attention. And that slash was fatal.

And even after that slash he managed to fight like a boss a little even if we knew that he had lost.

And I don't know if the stats mean something real in kingdom but Rinko is a 93 in strength and Bajio is 91+alpha.

Bajio is not world appart.

Last edited:
To be fair with Rinko Shin shouldn't have been able to beat him this early in the manga.

Rinko is a dual wielder, he managed to stalemate OuHon and Shin and lost some fingers and couldn't use one of his hands.

And during the fight SoSui distracted Rinko and Shin slashed Rinko when he didn't pay attention. And that slash was fatal.

And even after that slash he managed to fight like a boss a little even if we knew that he had lost.
Yes, if it was 1v1, Rinko would have defeated Sanyou Arc Shin. Yes, Sanyou Shin did need a great deal of assistance to defeat Rinko for a logical win.

If Sanyou Shin had gone up against Bajio though, he would have been the one to lose the use of limbs. Lol.

Yes, Rinko stalemated Ouhon and Shin. That is Sanyou Ouhon and Sanyou Shin, back when both were significantly weaker.

Bajio in that fight would have killed at least one of them (Shin over Ouhon), if not both of them.
And I don't know if the stats mean something real in kingdom but Rinko is a 93 in strength and Bajio is 91+alpha.
Stats are straight up the only thing about Kingdom I refuse to defend because they are utterly nonsensical.

Unless you believe that Great General Wei Fire Dragon Gokei is only equal in Experience to current Heki (both are Rank B) and is magically inferior to the three Wei Fire Dragons (all Rank S somehow) that all spent about 14 years in prison, during a good chunk of which Gokei was single handedly the only significant Great General defending Wei and that Shou Mou (Strength 93) is superior to Kaishibou and Bajio (both 91) and equal to Rinko (93) then the stats are pretty bullshit.

Even that “alpha” nonsense straight up blows a hole through it. Why have an arbitrary stat system and then add a clause that basically says “this bloke can go above his designated strength stat to whatever I want anyway.”? Lol.

Manga feats and portrayal/hype >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nonsensical stat system.
Bajio is not world apart.
Just a whole tier apart. Bajio has superior speed feats, superior strength feats and superior combat feats. Rinko loses.

Stats could give rough idea, bt i wouldn't rely on em to accurately gauze power levels.

Bajio base form is 91 strength, and Goba was equal match for him, and thn YTW slashes him easily like in 3 slashes.
Beast Bajio otherwise should be stronger than YTW who has 95 Strength stats.

Anyway Shin or Ouhon beating notable Generals with stats much above him, have jeopardised the entire Stats. So it only could give a rough idea on how Hara perceive those characters in comparison to each other.