Is Dragon related to Rocks?

• Yes, his son

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, other relation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha

Do those two not look really alike to everyone else? Be very interested to see the Viz version in better quality, but it looks like they have the same widows peak, jutting chin and similar hair.

Dragon would have been a child when God’s Valley happened, so he’s certainly old enough to be Rocks’s son. And i don’t actually think Garp has ever directly called Dragon his son- he’s said that Luffy is “his kid’s kid”, and that Dragon is Luffy’s dad. Is Garp’s daughter actually the one who was Luffy’s mother, and Dragon took her name? Did Garp adopt child Dragon to save him from a potential Rocks purge? Is Dragon wanting to overthrow the world a “good” version of his father’s dream of becoming King of the World? Is it another twist and Rocks’s is Dragon’s uncle, with Garp doing the deed with a hypothetical sister of Rocks?What does this mean for Shanks, who I thought would have been the child of Rocks?

J

Jo_Ndule

I share the same views
The past weeks or months I realised that Dragon might be Xebec's son

Garp doesn't have the guts to go against WG even when Ace life is on the line...he didn't even try to free Ace.

Dragon has Xebec facial appearance and hair
Dragon has his vision too, to fight against WG as whole not just marines. Especialky CDs

Xebec follows Xebec whole respecting Roger.

He took Garp's name to hide his real name(of his father being a Monster pirate , though I don't believe Xebec was evil as WG say)

Do those two not look really alike to everyone else? Be very interested to see the Viz version in better quality, but it looks like they have the same widows peak, jutting chin and similar hair.

Dragon would have been a child when God’s Valley happened, so he’s certainly old enough to be Rocks’s son. And i don’t actually think Garp has ever directly called Dragon his son- he’s said that Luffy is “his kid’s kid”, and that Dragon is Luffy’s dad. Is Garp’s daughter actually the one who was Luffy’s mother, and Dragon took her name? Did Garp adopt child Dragon to save him from a potential Rocks purge? Is Dragon wanting to overthrow the world a “good” version of his father’s dream of becoming King of the World? Is it another twist and Rocks’s is Dragon’s uncle, with Garp doing the deed with a hypothetical sister of Rocks?What does this mean for Shanks, who I thought would have been the child of Rocks?
His nose definitely seems bigger here compared to how it was drawn before.

Post automatically merged:

Never that I can remember. He’s said that Dragon is Luffy’s father, he’s said that Luffy is his “kid’s kid”, but never explicitly that his son is Dragon
I do remember at Water 7 that there was another marine that said “Dragon must be Garp’s son then!” and that Garp himself said something like “Luffy, you’re the son of my child!” which can imply that Luffy’s mom is actually Garp’s child, and not Dragon, also implying that “Monkey” isn’t part of Dragon’s original name.

Last edited: