Speculations Rocks D. Xebec and The Flying Pirate Shiki the Golden Lion role in the Yonko Saga!

Will Shiki and Xebec make a return?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Pandaman for Pirate King!

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Rocks D. Xebec:
Roger's ultimate foe.He Was closest man to One piece before Roger!
WG erased his existence of history,because he knew too much!He dreamed of ruling the World!
Black Beard,another man that knows many secrets,is related to him somehow!
Xebec probably knew about the origins of Devil Fruits,Mariejoa national treasure and IM-sama himself!
He was probably very close to finding the One Piece himself,probably only missing a red poneglyph!
Oda didn't not reveal his face or former bounty!Oda mentioned a pirate with an eye patch would show up at the end of One Piece!

Shiki:
Another Big shot from Roger's era!Was part of Rocks crew as well!
His powers could be responsible by God Valley's vanishing from the map!
At some point he had a huge fleet and wanted Roger's ancient weapon!
He said he would plan something big for 20 years!
We are currently on this time line where he would make his move!

So Oda introduced this characters to show up in the plot somehow:
Xebec and Shiki allying with each other could restore the balance of power after Kaido and Big Mom fall!
Both of them probably know about or are in possession of Ancient Weapons!
Xebec was close to the One Piece!So if he makes a comeback he could still become Pirate King!
Nami's dream is to make a world map,for that,she should get to god valley to make such a map after all!
In a similar fashion to how Moriah turned an island into his Ship,Shiki could have turned god valley into a flying ship!
I believe God Valley was hidden in the calm belt sky,by Skiki's devil fruit awakening!Rocks was probably licking his wounds there!
Oda said a lurking legend would show up soon,some people think the Lurking Legend was Kaido and BM teaming up,i disagree!
WG always feared an Yonko alliance,they also knew WB,Kaido and BM were former crew mates,so a 3 emperors alliance was possibly considered by the Marines!
The WG said Marines+schichibukai=4 Yonko!So a triple Yonko Alliance was something they could handle!
I think the Ancient Weapons+a Yonko alliance was probably something the Marines would not be able to handle!

So here is what i propose:
Black Beard was actually working with Xebec and Shiki all along!BB's ship is called Xebec's saber after all!
BB could even be Xebec's son!Roger,Kaido and Linlin had kids!Why couldn't Xebec have one?
BB also made Rocks former headquarters(where rocks crew was born) his main base for his pirate operations!
Black Beard will capture some Ancient Weapon soon!Possibly Shirahoshi or/and Pluton!Spiking his bounty to a true Yonko bounty!
This will trigger both Xebec and Shiki to reveal themselves and take part in the Pirate King race once again!
I theorized in another thread,that Shanks and Mihawk will fight SHP in a Davy Back fight,this would present the perfect opportunity for BB to Kill shanks and steal the missing Poneglyph!
Since Xebec probably has copies of 3 poneglyphs,BB+Shiki+Xebec would have everything to go to Laugh tale!
I think the final Yonko Saga major battle will be SHP+Heart Pirates+Grand fleet vs Rocks return for Pirate King title!
Thus Luffy would become pirate king,eliminate BB and other dangerous legendary pirates Lurking around and gaining a ancient weapon(or two)!
I think all this stuff happening would make the Yonko Saga so much more Epic!Just BB alone would feel to little!

note:Old Xebec and Shiki should be around Old Rayleigh/Garp/Sengoku level(low top tier i guess)!
note2:Caribou could talk about shirahoshi with BB(thanks donkey)!

Chapter 0-Strong World:for those of you that did not read it!https://mangareader.site/chapter/one-piece_114/chapter-565.5

Here is the link for the Davy Back Fight Thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...tes-vs-straw-hats-in-a-davy-back-fight.15164/

Last edited:
He is caribou he is luffys grandfather
Actually,if Caribou talks with BB about shirahoshi!This could trigger this!thanks donkey!
Post automatically merged:

If I am wrong correct Me caribou just looks like xebec he has green hawk eye you have watched my origin devil fruit thread so you should understand
Yep,but Caribou is young and weak!Xebec should be old and strong!

Shiki being used in the movie strong world has a strong implication that Oda allowed Shiki to be used in a non canon movie cause he wasn't planning to show him in the manga at all apart from Chapter Zero or other Flashbacks

Shiki being used in the movie strong world has a strong implication that Oda allowed Shiki to be used in a non canon movie cause he wasn't planning to show him in the manga at all apart from Chapter Zero or other Flashbacks
What about his statment that he would make his move in 20 year?you think pre skip Luffy beating Shiki in a movie is going to make Oda waste such a character?

What about his statment that he would make his move in 20 year?you think pre skip Luffy beating Shiki in a movie is going to make Oda waste such a character?
Thing is if Oda had plans to use him‚ he wouldn't have approved his usage in such a movie. Same like I remember reading that Oda makes sure they show him the devil fruits they will use in fillers so that he can tell them not to use it if it will be used in the main story

Btw. Shiki's 20 years plan was a filler or canon scene?
It happened in chapter 0,it is in the manga!

Thing is if Oda had plans to use him‚ he wouldn't have approved his usage in such a movie. Same like I remember reading that Oda makes sure they show him the devil fruits they will use in fillers so that he can tell them not to use it if it will be used in the main story
Why are you so sure about that?Many side characters make appearances in movies and Oda still uses them in the main story(supernovas for example),i think Shiki would add a lot for the main plot!

:steef::steef:
Donkey strikes again
Yes,he cursed this thread!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It happened in chapter 0,it is in the manga!

Why are you so sure about that?Many side characters make appearances in movies and Oda still uses them in the main story(supernovas for example),i think Shiki would add a lot for the main plot!

Yes,he cursed this thread!
If it's actually canon. Maybe Shiki will be the reason how the alliance will win the war against 2 Yonko. Maybe not necessarily that Shiki will help them but he will create enough chaos.

My prob especially for Xebec is age......he should be in his 80's.......
Old Shiki and Xebec should be around Old Garp and Sengoku level,i expect them to put up a fight,but the main threat will of course be Black Beard!Shiki and Xebec would act as his commanders if this theory is correct!

Oda is making Kaido and BM fall here,if he introduces Shiki and Xebec he could make all former Rocks pirates that are still alive lose fights on panel,it would add to the plot imo!

Off topic,just found this:https://mangasaki.com/chapter/one-piece-0
damn,glad Oda changed his plans!

Oda wrote the movie himself