Theory Rocks D. Xebec knew what and where was the One Piece and that's why the Government hid his existence.

Ok, reading the title you might think "oh, this guy must be kidding". No, I'm not, and I'm going to explain all the theory here.

So, first of all, I based my arguments using the goroawase of the chapters and using the equivalency in the timeline of One Piece. Let's begin:

As many of you know, when we're talking about goroawase, the number 1127 has a meaning that says literally "The One Piece", but it has some other meanings that can maybe spoil what the treasure is. These are the meanings: "The Rope Which Unite all Humankind" and "A Unique and Peaceful Sea" (I'm not kidding, if you want, just search for it).

So, the thing that most of the readers don't know is that Oda has ever made parallels between the quantity of chapters and the timeline of One Piece. And that's where we discover that Oda writes One Piece using the idea of two sides of the same coin (Roger and Noland were two sides). Let me explain it: In One Piece timeline we have the date of 1127, that is around 400 years ago, is exactly when Noland visited Jaya and after that, he brought the King of Lvneel there, but the treasure had already sent to the sky (btw, Skypiea probably is the most important arc until nowadays).

If we keep using the timeline, we can affirm that the end of the Void Century was at something around 727 (if 1227 was 400 years ago, then logically, 800 years = 727). So, we already have the numbers 727 and 1127, and getting a little far, relating to the chapters we can make 1127-800 and now we have the number 327 too.

Chapter 727: It is exactly the chapter which shows Doflamingo making the coup d'etat, after almost 800 years of Riku family ruling there (wow). There are some other elements in this chapter, in the last page Doflamingo says something about some "legend" that still hiding and watching. But the most important thing at this chapter is the cover. In the cover we have X Drake after defeat Caribou and we have exactly 4 X, like the four coordinates that the Lode Poneglyphs (yeah it's lode, not road) show when translated. And in the middle of the 4 X we have an unidentified old lady.

Chapter 327: This one scares me, seems like Oda often put some easter eggs in chapters which ends with number 7. In this chapter, the Mugiwaras are by the dock number 1 (ONE), and there's a GIANT number one there, when the door opens, we see the dock that has a form SO MUCH likely as the silhouette that was shown in chapter 957, which was God Valley.

So, 630 chapters after, we listen for the first time about God Valley, and now I'll show the final act:

Calculating 1127-957 = 170. 170 in goroawase means Match or Ignition (火縄). I decided to go after chapter 170, and wow, the title is "It Begins", an Ignition begins something.

After all this text here, here is the plot: Xebec probably started something. He knew where was the One Piece. When we see Roger and Rayleigh in their flashback, they didn't want to find the treasure. Probably during the fight, Xebec told Roger about the existence of this and he was in power of some Ancient Weapon. This made Roger curious about it and it was the motivation for him.

What was the conection of God Valley to the Ancient Kingdom? It had some conection? The numbers are showing something, and Oda doesn't make jokes with numbers.

Well, this is it.

Xebec cant know where is the One Piece, since it didnt exist.

It was Roger who created the One Piece which is supposed to be all the treasures that he had. But you have to go to the last island which is where his treasure is.
Post automatically merged:

He might have know a different thing.
You don't have to go to the last island. We have no knowledge if Roger went back to that island and we have no knowledge if he left something there.

Would be too obvious for One Piece to be in Laugh Tale. I bet it is somewhere else.

I would bet he was talking about his sperm since he made Rogue pregnant and wanted Ace to accomplish the task he couldn't.

You don't have to go to the last island. We have no knowledge if Roger went back to that island and we have no knowledge if he left something there.

Would be too obvious for One Piece to be in Laugh Tale. I bet it is somewhere else.

I would bet he was talking about his sperm since he made Rogue pregnant and wanted Ace to accomplish the task he couldn't.
I think that in the bullet movie, is was said that they had the clock (that thing they use to sail) that lead to Laugh Tale, where Roger's treasure was.

G

Gorosei Informer

Plot twist, Roger was trolling and being literal when he was talking about the One Piece. He said it he left it all in "One Place" right? What it's a location that is actually called "One Place"?! One Place for the One Piece?

:saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

:chopoff::sanmoji:

I think that in the bullet movie, is was said that they had the clock (that thing they use to sail) that lead to Laugh Tale, where Roger's treasure was.
The Eternal Pose you mean? Which on that note funnily enough, sounds like something that should be in JJBa and be loved by Jojo characters haha.

:usosmug:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Pose

Plot twist, Roger was trolling and being literal when he was talking about the One Piece. He said it he left it all in "One Place" right? What it's a location that is actually called "One Place"?! One Place for the One Piece?

:saden::cantseeme::ihaha:

:chopoff::sanmoji:

The Eternal Pose you mean? Which on that note funnily enough, sounds like something that should be in JJBa and be loved by Jojo characters haha.

:usosmug:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Pose
Well, Roger didnt even said he left "One Piece", he just left "all his treasure in that place"

One Piece, is the name it took from all the people, it was not given by Roger.

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder too. Oda already said it is something physical
I really like the rope idea that @Luffy_Fan mentioned in their theory here, it feels very symbolic and linked to mythology in an important way somehow. Oars was described as a continent puller and maybe he could have used it or at least some kind of legendary rope to do it?

Xebec cant know where is the One Piece, since it didnt exist.

It was Roger who created the One Piece which is supposed to be all the treasures that he had. But you have to go to the last island which is where his treasure is.

He might have know a different thing.
We dont know if it didnt exist. Maybe Roger read the name on Laugh Tale and revealed it.
I really like the rope idea that @Luffy_Fan mentioned in their theory here, it feels very symbolic and linked to mythology in an important way somehow. Oars was described as a continent puller and maybe he could have used it or at least some kind of legendary rope to do it?
Theres an image in a magazine where oars is using a rope to pull an island.

I don't think Xebec was looking for the One Piece imo. He's probably deemed as the most dangerous existence because he might harms the CDs.

I agree and I posted a theory on that on this account as well. Its about how Rocks hunted down and "devoured" Celestial Dragons and his devil fruit.

Last edited:
Well, Roger didnt even said he left "One Piece", he just left "all his treasure in that place"

One Piece, is the name it took from all the people, it was not given by Roger.
But we actually don't know whether or not Roger created the One Piece or he just found something that others had already found in the past. Actually there's evidence suggesting it was originally found by Joy Bot the first time lol. That's how ancient the OP might be.

Think what Rocks knew is that Imu exist and the Secrets of Marijoa, that why the Rocks Pirates attacked the WG and he wanted to be the "King of the world", much like Imu.

About Roger creating the One Piece. Are u guys reading the manga with the eyes closed? Its clear that Joy Boy was the one that left something in Laftel, but as very few know about Joy Boy and whatever he left in Laftel, the general population think Roger was the one to left something in Laftel.

Whatever the One Piece is, was there since the end of the void century, many centuries before Roger was born.

But we actually don't know whether or not Roger created the One Piece or he just found something that others had already found in the past. Actually there's evidence suggesting it was originally found by Joy Bot the first time lol. That's how ancient the OP might be.
What evidence?

Roger Treasure is so different than the void centuary. Roger just motivated the people to accomplish the same thing as he, which is going to the last island which is said he left his ultimate treasure.

People want to go the last island and find the treasure, not history.

Think what Rocks knew is that Imu exist and the Secrets of Marijoa, that why the Rocks Pirates attacked the WG and he wanted to be the "King of the world", much like Imu.

About Roger creating the One Piece. Are u guys reading the manga with the eyes closed? Its clear that Joy Boy was the one that left something in Laftel, but as very few know about Joy Boy and whatever he left in Laftel, the general population think Roger was the one to left something in Laftel.

Whatever the One Piece is, was there since the end of the void century, many centuries before Roger was born.

Mmm no, Joy Boy left a story, maybe the missing 100 years story.

One Piece is the name the treasure of Roger was given, not by him but by the people as a myth. All he said is that he left it on that island, which is Laugh Tale. We really dont know if Roger was reffering to what was there or he really left something.

But by Oda words, he said he really was gonna give the strawhats something physical, and not just something like friendship and bla bla bla, so a story of Joy Boy it aint.

We dont know if it didnt exist. Maybe Roger read the name on Laugh Tale and revealed it.

Theres an image in a magazine where oars is using a rope to pull an island.

I agree and I posted a theory on that on this account as well. Its about how Rocks hunted down and "devoured" Celestial Dragons and his devil fruit.
What name?

Last edited: