Respect Among Members:
You are expected to respect members as they would respect you. Breaking respect causes another member to insult you goes against this rule. Act your age and be the bigger man. Joking around is fine and all but keep respect among your peers.
Do Not Harass Moderators Or The Admin:
However, you may pester them in a friendly matter if your request needing grading has been sitting for 48 hours. Yet, if you do pester them, do not do it angrily nor in a way, a moderator or admin deems poorly mannered. Moderators and admin will tend to a member as fast as possible and as best as possible. If you feel that a moderator is wrong on something, go directly to the big honcho and ask for help if you really feel you need to.
Reporting Or Showing A Moderator's Misconduct:
This is allowed and permitted to the fullest. If a member catches a moderator of any kind saying something out of line, offensive, and rude to a member, that moderator is subject to punishment. Report moderator or member severe misconduct to an admin. Members have somewhat more leeway, however, do not take that lightly. Moderators are the face of the website and need to act properly. A moderator does not have the right to push members around and vice-versa. There is no bias when it comes to a moderator or member misconduct, it is absolute.
Follow The Standard RP Guidelines:
- No content exceeding PG-13 regular content. Sexual acts and writings are not permitted. You may not portray rape, pedophilia, etc, in any form.
- Swearing is generally permitted, with some limitations. Keep it within context and be respectful in roleplay.
- While explicit violence is permitted, please keep it tasteful within the setting.
- Romantic writings and etc are allowed.
- Staff reserve the right to request edits to articles or to remove content if they see you breaking any of these rules.