Powers & Abilities RORONOA ZORO GREATNESS : AN ISLAND COO FEAT :

will Zoro show another Island CoO feat ?

• Total voters
- Hey Guys ; today we will talk about Zoro CoO Feat and it has an island range : :finally:

:queenhear:
N.B : the ppl who don't want to read this essay can skip all the things below and can read my answer to shishio with a map posted there that explains all the things i showed here .:cheers:

- Firstly let's talk about Sabaody Archipelago ::goatasure:

- As you can see Sabaody Archipelago has 8 Zones and each Zone can be considered to be a small island on its own and hathey are marked by groves :

now let's see :

we have the order of each straw hat who came to Sabaody Archipelago :

1- Zoro
2- franky
3- nami
4- usopp
5- chopper
6- Brook
7- sanji
8- Robin
9- Luffy

- Ppl will get confused about brook and sanji order of arrival to shaboady but in the panel above shakky talked about the arrival of sanji after chopper who ranked 5 because Brook came before sanji but he didn't go to see shakky and Rayleigh instead he went to his concert and Oda showed that in chapter 598 where he showed Brook already was there and doing his concert whilst sanji just arrived to the island with Okamas .:josad:

- Now what we have to mention is Zoro after he came to the Island he went to see shakky afterwards he roamed Sabaody Archipelago , he didn't even go to see Franky / Sunny whilst only Robin and Usopp and sanji came to see him / it ; and it never got mentioned that he met other SHs or he went to see shakky again not to mention he gets lost easily as sanji said . :kayneshrug:

- Now after establishing these truths we have one conclusion which is Zoro didn't meet anyone and he was lost in his adventure around Sabaody Archipelago
now let's see each SHs when he came where groove we see him came from :

1- Brook Grove 33

2- Sanji grove 44 :

3- Nami and Usopp Grove 69 .
( Here ppl will get confused why did i say that but if you see the panel below you will understand why did i mention that groove because the number was there + that citizen talked about the old Base of marines being near around them near that tavern and that it moved to a new Base and it should be mentioned that old base of Marines is around the Zone 60 )

4- Chopper grove 47 :

5- Robin Grove 12 :

6- Franky here we don't know which groove he came from but shakky said he came 10 days ago and went straight to see the ship and we have only a panel showed his meeting with Robin in grove 17 and again he didn't mention meeting with zoro either :

- Now after showing each one the location he came from i will make it easy for you :

Sabaody Archipelago Map :

- Sabaody Archipelago has 8 zones :

1- Zone : Grove 1 to 29 : which divised into 3 small Zones :

-- Zone from 0 to 10 :

-- Zone from 10 to 20 :
Robin - Franky

-- Zone from 20 to 29 :

2- Zone : Grove 30 to 49 : which divised into 2 small Zones :
-- Zone from 30 to 39 :
Brook

-- Zone from 40 to 49 :
sanji - Chopper

3- Zone : Grove 50 to 59 :

4- Zone : Grove 60 to 69 :
Nami - Usopp

5- Zone : Grove 70 to 79:

- so it's Zone 60 and Zone 40 and Zone 30 and Zone 10 where we saw all SHs except Zoro who appeared in the Zone 40 ( Grove 42 ) and i showed that in a map to make things easy :

- Now after explaining all those things above let's get to the point :

Zoro while arguing with Sanji was capable of pinpointing the arrival and order of each strawhat when he returned from the TS over the whole SA and gave the Order f Sanji arrival also Luffy despite not seeing the others .

- he called sanji mr number 7 and Luffy number 9 .

:myman:

and it has to be mentioned that Zoro came the first and then 10 days ago came Franky and then Nami / Usopp came 3 days ago and Chopper came one day before the day Sanji arrived to the island all of the time i mentioned is in comparison to the time / day Sanji arrived and it has to be mentioned that it's the same day sanji arrived to shaboady Robin also arrived there and in that same day also Luffy arrived and sanji and Zoro met and went to where Luffy caused troubles so Zoro didn't even know about Robin arrival nor sanji but he could pinpoint and say that Luffy is nr 9 not nr 8 because Robin came before him and took the number 8 th a her order of arrival as she said below .

- So following what i showed you with what posted in the map of shaboady and with what Zoro stated ; Zoro showed an Island CoO feat after the TS Goat Mihawk Training has to be crazy for Zoro to reach this level . :myman:

- as For Robin arriving before Luffy :
Robin showed that she arrived to the island in chapter 598 while Luffy appeared above boa hancock ship in chapter 599 and he still didn't arrive yet there :

- Finally i hope you enjoyed this thread .

@HA001 @Geo @Zowo @Aknolagon @style @Don DaSlayer @ShishioIsBack @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @MarineHQ62 @Jo_Ndule @Chrono @Finalbeta @Admiral Lee Hung @Guan Yu @Sword God Ryuma @Salah WG @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera etc etc ......................................

Last edited:
Idk what this post is trying show but yeah Zoro's CoO is significantly stronger than Sanji's and close to current Future Sight Luffy as shown in latest chapter.

There is no way in hell Sanji is reacting to those invisible Wind Scythes that 9 CoO users couldn't react to.
i want to show you that Zoro has an Island range feat for CoO after the TS in the sensory way :goyea:

wtf are you talking about? What CoO feats does Sanji have that aren't against fodders?
Fodder feats don't count, that's what we said about Zoro's.

Unless Sanji gets CoO feats against Yonko, Zoro's current CoO >>> Sanji's EoS CoO
Post automatically merged:

- Hey Guys ; today we will talk about Zoro CoO Feat and it has an island range : :finally:

- As you can see Sabaody Archipelago has 8 Zones and each Zone can be considered to be a small island on its own and hathey are marked by groves :

now let's see :

1- Zoro
2- franky
3- nami
4- usopp
5- chopper
6- Brook
7- sanji
8- Robin
9- Luffy

- Ppl will get confused about brook and sanji order of arrival to shaboady but in the panel above shakky talked about the arrival of sanji after chopper who ranked 5 because Brook came before sanji but he didn't go to see shakky and Rayleigh instead he went to his concert and Oda showed that in chapter 598 where he showed Brook already was there and doing his concert whilst sanji just arrived to the island with Okamas .:josad:

- Now what we have to mention is Zoro after he came to the Island he went to see shakky afterwards he roamed Sabaody Archipelago , he didn't even go to see Franky / Sunny whilst only Robin and Usopp and sanji came to see him / it ; and it never got mentioned that he met other SHs or he went to see shakky again not to mention he gets lost easily as sanji said . :kayneshrug:

- Now after establishing these truths we have one conclusion which is Zoro didn't meet anyone and he was lost in his adventure around Sabaody Archipelago

1- Brook Grove 33

2- Sanji grove 44 :

( Here ppl will get confused why did i say that but if you see the panel below you will understand why did i mention that groove because the number was there + that citizen talked about the old Base of marines being near around them near that tavern and that it moved to a new Base and it should be mentioned that old base of Marines is around the Zone 60 )

4- Chopper grove 47 :

5- Robin Grove 12 :

6- Franky here we don't know which groove he came from but shakky said he came 10 days ago and went straight to see the ship and we have only a panel showed his meeting with Robin in grove 17 and again he didn't mention meeting with zoro either :

- Now after showing each one the location he came from i will make it easy for you :

-- Zone from 0 to 10 :

-- Zone from 10 to 20 :
Robin - Franky

-- Zone from 20 to 29 :

-- Zone from 30 to 39 :
Brook

-- Zone from 40 to 49 :
sanji - Chopper

Nami - Usopp

- so it's Zone 60 and Zone 40 and Zone 30 and Zone 10 where we saw all SHs except Zoro who appeared in the Zone 40 ( Grove 42 ) and i showed that in a map to make things easy :

Zoro while arguing with Sanji was capable of pinpointing the arrival and order of each strawhat when he returned from the TS over the whole SA and gave the Order f Sanji arrival also Luffy despite not seeing the others .

and it has to be mentioned that Zoro came the first and then 10 days ago came Franky and then Nami / Usopp came 3 days ago and Chopper came one day before the day Sanji arrived to the island all of the time i mentioned is in comparison to the time / day Sanji arrived and it has to be mentioned that it's the same day sanji arrived to shaboady Robin also arrived there and in that same day also Luffy arrived and sanji and Zoro met and went to where Luffy caused troubles so Zoro didn't even know about Robin arrival nor sanji but he could pinpoint and say that Luffy is nr 9 not nr 8 because Robin came before him and took the number 8 th a her order of arrival as she said below .

- So following what i showed you with what posted in the map of shaboady and with what Zoro stated ; Zoro showed an Island CoO feat after the TS Goat Mihawk Training has to be crazy for Zoro to reach this level . :myman:

Robin showed that she arrived to the island in chapter 598 while Luffy appeared above boa hancock ship in chapter 599 and he still didn't arrive yet there :

@HA001 @Geo @Zowo @Aknolagon @style @Don DaSlayer @ShishioIsBack @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @MarineHQ62 @Jo_Ndule @Chrono @Finalbeta @Admiral Lee Hung @Guan Yu @Sword God Ryuma @Salah WG @Den_Den_Mushi @Cinera etc etc ......................................
Oh like Zoro knew order at which each straw hat arrived?

Holy shit I never thought about it, that's insane CoO feat. I have always said Zoro's CoO is decent but now it shows that its exceptionally strong.

So generally
Current Luffy's CoO ~ Current Zoro CoO >> Dressrosa Luffy CoO > Sanji's CoO

wtf are you talking about? What CoO feats does Sanji have that aren't against fodders?
Fodder feats don't count, that's what we said about Zoro's.

Unless Sanji gets CoO feats against Yonko, Zoro's current CoO >>> Sanji's EoS CoO
the conclusion of this thread is this :

Zoro while arguing with Sanji was capable of pinpointing the arrival and order of each strawhat when he returned from the TS over the whole SA and gave the Order of Sanji arrival also Luffy despite not seeing or meeting the others .

- he called sanji mr number 7 and Luffy number 9 . :myman:

the conclusion of this thread is this :

- he called sanji mr number 7 and Luffy number 9 . :myman:
Yeah that's Island level CoO range.
I doubt Sanji will get a feat on this level till EoS.

So its possible Zoro might just beat Katakuri with his CoO alone? @Admiral Lee Hung

Oh like Zoro knew order at which each straw hat arrived?

Holy shit I never thought about it, that's insane CoO feat. I have always said Zoro's CoO is decent but now it shows that its exceptionally strong.

So generally
Current Luffy's CoO ~ Current Zoro CoO >> Dressrosa Luffy CoO > Sanji's CoO
Yeah that's what i mean Zoro knew the order at which each straw hat arrived without seeing / meeting / knowing if they arrived or not :goyea: something Ray a top tier showed :endthis:

Last edited:
Elbaf spear jumping on pudding' carpet

Luffy evades 4 wind schynt, killer too, olny kidd not becouse is a big robot.

The scarabbs are shit, you talked about it as if they were who knows what. It is no coincidence that the only hit is oKiku, who is light years from Sanji's coO.

Coa + super fine sword is one of the best defenses, focus on this not on the CoO which is a normal coo

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

N.B : the ppl who don't want to read this essay can skip all the things below and can read my answer to shishio with a map posted there that explains all the things i showed here .:cheers:

now let's see :

1- Zoro
2- franky
3- nami
4- usopp
5- chopper
6- Brook
7- sanji
8- Robin
9- Luffy

1- Brook Grove 33

2- Sanji grove 44 :

4- Chopper grove 47 :

5- Robin Grove 12 :

-- Zone from 0 to 10 :

-- Zone from 10 to 20 :
Robin - Franky

-- Zone from 20 to 29 :

-- Zone from 30 to 39 :
Brook

-- Zone from 40 to 49 :
sanji - Chopper

Nami - Usopp

:pepelit:

Zoro has Island level CoO something EoS Sanji can't even dream of accomplish.
Current Zoro's CoO shits on EoS Sanji's CoO

That, he is trying to show you that.
Tell me one Island lvl CoO feat Zoro has ?

u don't have arguments for my post ; but don't fraud like sanji will get this feat :hihihi:
Im asking for a breif explanation since I tried to read but I could not understand what you were trying to prove.