[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

~~Surpass Your Limits, Right here, Right now~~
.
@Cinera first of all if you really have TP role then giving hint about is massive blunder itself.

If final is scum then his strategy as of now would be to pinpoint who has what roles .


Even if he isn't then also if you townie then giving hint about your role in itself is bad move
 

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
.
Problem is self protection more than once in a game which I am finding hard to buy.

Doctor is powerful role and he exist to protect others. Self protection more than once doesn't make sense
Kiwi is a newbie host. She wouldn't craft my role in an articulated manner like "you can self target yourself once in the game, but you can target other players all the damn times you want"

No Reborn, it's not like that.

The fact Town is being obtuse has broken my will to keep defending myself despite I enlightened all the reasons as to why I have no way to lie unless I'm stupid.
 
N

NeutralWatcher

Reborn

~~Surpass Your Limits, Right here, Right now~~
.
Kiwi is a newbie host. She wouldn't craft my role in an articulated manner like "you can self target yourself once in the game, but you can target other players all the damn times you want"

No Reborn, it's not like that.

The fact Town is being obtuse has broken my will to keep defending myself despite I enlightened all the reasons as to why I have no way to lie unless I'm stupid.
We being obtuse?

Give me fukn break


You despite being an experience player has consitently come up with bad reasons and you say we are being obtuse???

I told you once before and I will repeat again....


If you flip townie then instead of blaming us go and self reflect on your game
 
N

NeutralWatcher

Kiwi is a newbie host. She wouldn't craft my role in an articulated manner like "you can self target yourself once in the game, but you can target other players all the damn times you want"

No Reborn, it's not like that.

The fact Town is being obtuse has broken my will to keep defending myself despite I enlightened all the reasons as to why I have no way to lie unless I'm stupid.
You said town protective role can protect him/herself more than once. That is not what experience player would say.
 

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
.
We being obtuse?

Give me fukn break


You despite being an experience player has consitently come up with bad reasons and you say we are being obtuse???

I told you once before and I will repeat again....


If you flip townie then instead of blaming us go and self reflect on your game
No I blame you for your poor read over mechanics.

You guys don't even believe I can self target.

I honestly understood today why TAC game threw yesterday. I get his feeling now.
 

Reborn

~~Surpass Your Limits, Right here, Right now~~
.
No I blame you for your poor read over mechanics.

You guys don't even believe I can self target.

I honestly understood today why TAC game threw yesterday. I get his feeling now.
Don't piss me off final

We can believe you self Target


But we can't believe that you can self Target more than once... that's absurd


You literally pushing sus on cinera based on his post on 5 scums and his hinting his role and here you think we should Believe what you are saying when all the sources I referred and played games never had Doctor having self protection more than once
 

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
.
You said town protective role can protect him/herself more than once. That is not what experience player would say.
Because it's what I have and it's not impossible at all in a role madness game that a protective role isn't a one shot and can self target.

One shot is poorly contributive to Town and Kiwi is a newbie host which wouldn't make my role too intricated by mentioning stuff like "you can only target yourself once but the others all the times you want."
 

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
.
Don't piss me off final

We can believe you self Target


But we can't believe that you can self Target more than once... that's absurd
Too bad it's what makes the most sense because Kiwi is a newbie host.

You expect her to stipulate particular intricated conditions about my ability. You are free to believe what you want.

Feel free to believe that she would have mentioned in my role sheet that I can self target once in the game yet target whomever I want to in the other occasions.

Yes it doesn't sound ridiculous does it.
 
N

NeutralWatcher

Because it's what I have and it's not impossible at all in a role madness game that a protective role isn't a one shot and can self target.

One shot is poorly contributive to Town and Kiwi is a newbie host which wouldn't make my role too intricated by mentioning stuff like "you can only target yourself once but the others all the times you want."
Town of Salem is Role Madness and look at the wiki here.

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor

Look at attributes part

Attributes
You may only Heal yourself once.
You will know if your target is attacked.
 

Reborn

~~Surpass Your Limits, Right here, Right now~~
.
Too bad it's what makes the most sense because Kiwi is a newbie host.

You expect her to stipulate particular intricated conditions about my ability. You are free to believe what you want.

Feel free to believe that she would have mentioned in my role sheet that I can self target once in the game yet target whomever I want to in the other occasions.

Yes it doesn't sound ridiculous does it.
Even if she didn't mention then you being experience player should know that as tp you can't self protect more than once.....

I don't have as much experience as you have yet I know that but somehow you don't?? That's weird
 

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
.
Even if she didn't mention then you being experience player should know that as tp you can't self protect more than once.....

I don't have as much experience as you have yet I know that but somehow you don't?? That's weird
I have said that many possibilities are feasible and that you are EXCLUDING some out of being hard headed.

> It can be one protection only in the game and no self target
> One protection only in the game, self target included
> What I claimed so more protections and self included
> More protections but not self
> Other variations

The number of possibilities is IMMENSE yet you are pushing hard for one only protection in the whole game when it's a Role Madness and one protection only is pretty limitating for a protective role.

Just because you are basing yourself off guides and even misinterpreting them cause mafiascum says that what I claimed is possible. Hosts can decide to give self protect and even multiple protect out of personal discretion. Depending on game as well.

If you believe I can self target you should also believe that I can protect more than once, either it's myself or not makes no difference.

You are fixiating over your own thoughts.

All I can tell you is that my ability makes the most sense in this game if we also take in account the fact that Kiwi is a newbie host and she wouldn't stipulate intricated ability features.
 

Reborn

~~Surpass Your Limits, Right here, Right now~~
.
I am still finding very weird that no body was cleaned last night.


There has to be Janitor in this game as it's common mafia role but somehow we didn't see it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top