[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny is the greatest!

@Queen congrats for the victory! Well f***ing played!

@Vonal @Seraphoenix @Yo Tan Wa you guys did an amazing job.

Town did overall a good job as well. Same goes for the Survivor. From my perspective nobody actually played bad, it was just a matter of luck and good night actions.
You rarely see a game with players being so dedicated and trying their best. For that you can all be considered winners, even though only one of you actually won the game. I hope you had fun with the game and that some of the new players will sign up for more games if you liked playing.

That being said...

Thanks to @Kiwipom for being such an amazing co host and thanks to @Dragomir for coaching.

That was it from my side, for those who wanna see the Mafia chat, just tag me and I will add you.

Ena

Queen Shakky
Kenny is the greatest!

Town did overall a good job as well. Same goes for the Survivor. From my perspective nobody actually played bad, it was just a matter of luck and good night actions.
You rarely see a game with players being so dedicated and trying their best. For that you can all be considered winners, even though only one of you actually won the game. I hope you had fun with the game and that some of the new players will sign up for more games if you liked playing.

That being said...

Thanks to @Kiwipom for being such an amazing co host and thanks to @Dragomir for coaching.

That was it from my side, for those who wanna see the Mafia chat, just tag me and I will add you.
I want to see the mafia chat

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
you forgot survivor lol

nice game
Oh I forgot lmao. Fixed now, Thanks!
Kenny is the greatest!

That being said...

Thanks for helping me come up with the set up Flower!
And thanks @Dragomir for coaching :)

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–”π–“π–‘π–ž 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π•Άπ–Žπ–“π–Œ
I must admit these games piqued my interest and curiosity. I will probably sign up for the next one, I noticed that number 8 was full already. Please do tag me next time, I noticed @Noctis tagged me now, but I didn't get the tag notification for some reason.

Would be amazing if there's a Death Note themed one. I am quite positive @Cinera might be able to host that one, as I believe it would be far too early for me to venture there.

I must admit these games piqued my interest and curiosity. I will probably sign up for the next one, I noticed that number 8 was full already. Please do tag me next time, I noticed @Noctis tagged me now, but I didn't get the tag notification for some reason.

Would be amazing if there's a Death Note themed one. I am quite positive @Cinera might be able to host that one, as I believe it would be far too early for me to venture there.
You can join as a SUB.

Light D Lamperouge

You can join as a SUB.
I noticed they already have 3 subs. I'd rather start the game and keep track from the beginning, experiencing it at from the start, at least for my first time. I'll probably read some of the game to see how its played and all though.

Cinera

π•·π–†π–‰π–ž π•·π–†π–’π–‡π–‰π–†π–‰π–Šπ–‘π–™π–†

I'd like to apologise to Town. I played pretty badly this game.

• I didn't read the thread for substantial portion of day 1 and day 2.
  • On Night 3 I protected @NeutralWatcher again despite expecting him not to be targeted as I protected him before, I could have protected @Don DaSlayer instead, but I didn't want to take the chance and reasoned that I could use NW to weed out specific Scum members.
  • On Night 4: I protected Queen, I didn't know who else could be Town and had a Town read on her. I suspect that was just due to the halo effect and because she's the one who brought me up to speed when I was lost on Day 2. I also probably have a blind spot around her in general.
  • On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Ha001 but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
  • I hastily closed the day phase when it wasn't really necessary.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Ha001 would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point, and wanted the game to come to a close
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but I don't think it was one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

If I made even one less mistake, Town could have won (especially given how close the game was), so I'm really sorry. I wasn't at my A game (fresh of a forum hiatus and was a lot more interested in discussing One Piece than playing Mafia) so didn't accord the game the attention it deserved. I think I might be more selective in which games I accept going forward in order to ensure that I can give each game my best.

However, it would be hubris to suggest that I merely fucked up because I was inattentive. This game exposed to me that I'm a very asymmetric Mafia player and much more competent as Scum than I am as Town. I appreciated the glaring weakness the game pointed out to me, and hope I get to play Town more often in future to improve my Scum hunting skills.

Thanks very much for the game everyone. πŸ€—

Last edited:

• On Night 3 I protected @NeutralWatcher again despite expecting him not to be targeted as I protected him before, I could have protected @Don DaSlayer instead, but I didn't want to take the chance and reasoned that I could use NW to weed out specific Scum members.
  • On Night 4: I protected Queen, I didn't know who else could be Town and had a Town read on her. I suspect that was just due to the halo effect and because she's the one who brought me up to speed when I was lost on Day 2. I also probably have a blind spot around her in general.
  • On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Vonal but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Hao would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point.
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but it wasn't that one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

If I made even one less mistake, Town could have won (especially given how close the game was), so I'm really sorry. I wasn't at my A game (fresh of a forum hiatus and was a lot more interested in discussing One Piece than playing Mafia) so didn't accord the game the attention it deserved. I think I might be more selective in which games I accept going forward in order to ensure that I can give each game my best.

However, it would be hubris to suggest that I merely fucked up because I was inattentive. This game exposed to me that I'm a very asymmetric Mafia player and much more competent as Scum than I am as Town. I appreciated the glaring weakness the game pointed out to me, and hope I get to play Town more often in future to improve my Scum hunting skills.

It is what it is . This things can happen. πŸ‘πŸ•Ά . @Noctis When is the next game gonna start. Hopefully i get a good role.:dogood:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

• On Day 5 I had a Serial Killer read on @HA001 due to the joke he made about killing everyone and because I asked him to Kill Vonal last night and Vonal was indeed killed. I considered the possibility that Queen was framing Ha001 but ultimately ruled it out when I really shouldn't have, most people aren't stupid and I'm aware that framing someone like that is an accessible strategy.
    • I'm not sure that interrogating Queen and Hao would have helped TBH. I'd kind of already made my mind at that point, and wanted the game to come to a close
  • My Protect claim wasn't also really necessary, but I don't think it was one of my more significant mistakes, and I could have used my outed Protect status to more effectively Protect Town members.

You’re far from the only one who made a mistake or two in this game, man! We’ll all be wiser and use better tactics next time πŸ‘Š

Light D Lamperouge

Status
Not open for further replies.