N

Noctis

Theme: Tokyo Ghoul
Type: Role-Madness
Host: @Noctis
Coach: @AL sama

Welcome everyone to my Tokyo Ghoul Mafia game.​

Game Rules:
  • I, Noctis, will be your host for the game.
  • Failure to follow any rule could result in your demise by my hands.
  • The theme for this game will be Tokyo Ghoul
  • The Lynching rule will be Plurality Voting. The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched.
  • Claiming in this game is strictly forbidden. Talking about your role in any shape, way, or form you will be mod killed in the spot. If I see something along the lines "I can't say because I will be mod killed." Then you will be mod killed. Play well and victory shall be yours.
  • This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours,
  • The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you.
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. I will mod-kill any player that edits a post. Take this as your only warning.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, yours truly. The host Noctis.
  • The game will start when the current on going game finishes.
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
Players-

1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Queen
5. @TheAncientCenturion
6. @Celestia
7. @Cinera
8. @Reborn
9. @Rej
10. @Kiwipom