[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please list the good reasons people had for town reading Flower, I don’t even recall most of her defenders even saying why, and the few who did only brought up her meta. If you’re going claim that I’m inconsistent but that they had good reasons, then you need to list exactly what those good reasons that every Flower supporter had.

I’m not gonna deny that I shouldnt have said that comment to Fuji yesterday, I got a bit emotional because I was getting annoyed at multiple people coming for him and I said that jab to him out of frustration. Already apologized to him over it. Fuji’s pursuit of the game isn’t much different then Flower’s. The reason I said it to one and not the other is because only one of them annoyed me yesterday.

Her case on cobra was she tried to reaction test him, didnt like his reaction, perused him with that, then moved on. You’re going to have to refresh my memory on the finalbeta one though since I dont remember it and im on mobile.

Yes, scum can pretend to scumhunt. Not sure what the point is. Are we supposed to be pessimistic and assume everyone who is scum hunting is pretending to be town and distrust them them all on day 1?

Anyways your main issue with me seems to be that you think I was inconsistent but that every other Flower defender gave good reasons. Except you have made multiple posts about me being inconsistent but zero posts about how everyone else has good reasons. So for your next reply I’d like you to list all of Flower’s defenders, then quote their good reasons, and then explain why their reasons are good. Shouldn’t be too difficult for you if I’m the only one being inconsistent apparently.
if you want me to refresh your memory on why beta was being lynch
its because she thought he was fake info dumping/claiming
the moment the host clarified its not allowed she dropped it. it was weak to begin with.
akai list three people who suspected him ,
akai at this point is confirmed and mentions light , cobra, flower.
flower votes on cobra
and acts like she's caught scum. cobra is confused , gets annoyed and somehow that reaction is bad ?
explain why you are allowed to get annoyed but cobra is for that weird tunnel by flower.
you have played a couple games here, anyone picking out fb and cobra this early arent scumhunting. you dont choose who I go after.

may I remind you , flower is your "strong" town read along with akai , a confirmed one .
now tell me what was scummy specifically about cobra's response.

if you want me to refresh your memory on why beta was being lynch
its because she thought he was fake info dumping/claiming
the moment the host clarified its not allowed she dropped it. it was weak to begin with.
akai list three people who suspected him ,
akai at this point is confirmed and mentions light , cobra, flower.
flower votes on cobra
and acts like she's caught scum. cobra is confused , gets annoyed and somehow that reaction is bad ?
explain why you are allowed to get annoyed but cobra is for that weird tunnel by flower.
you have played a couple games here, anyone picking out fb and cobra this early arent scumhunting. you dont choose who I go after.

may I remind you , flower is your "strong" town read along with akai , a confirmed one .
now tell me what was scummy specifically about cobra's response.
You dodged my question. What are the good reasons that every Flower defender was able to bring to the table that somehow made you ignore them all but made you only tunnel me.

You dodged my question. What are the good reasons that every Flower defender was able to bring to the table that somehow made you ignore them all but made you only tunnel me.
none of them have a "strong town" read which you already had early this dp.
neither do they appear to call out fujishiro for doing the same thing. but I will go back and get them now. answer my questions as well. cause I have asked since last dp. what was bad about cobra's response. now that you know the case on fb. what do you think.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure Flower is town. But Fuji is not a bad lynch.

I dunno what's the vote count :kayneshrug:
natalija
al sama
albeit natalija has a similar reason to you but has been inactive till now . now answer my question

AL sama

Red Haired
Yup. I mean why not push her a bit now.
I'll do it if I deem its needed
As for Beta it wasn't nothing he had done but the push on him in general that gave me that vibe. As for Fujishiro they seem to be playing like a typical town would be playing, but you would have a better knowledge of how they typically play than I would. So tell me what has given you the vibe they aren't town?
beta tends to be quiet as scum nowadays

as for fuji his whole play looks fake and he is too fixed on flower for my liking

natalija
al sama
albeit natalija has a similar reason to you but has been inactive till now . now answer my question
what??

amazing how her vote was taken off cobra too as well
you dont think cobra is scum anymore @Flower
I thought you got a confirmed reaction
You know, at this point your tunnel on me is starting to get on my nerves. How about you actually read, I stated multiple times that I still suspect him. And how about you actually try convincing players that I'm scum and try selling your case. Because a lot of people still think I'm Town, so explain to them why you think I'm scum or leave it be. You're tunneling the wrong person and don't focus on others which you should.

flower was right, all you do is point your finger at everyone and think you're contributing
count how many people fuji has pointed to
and how many scum flower has pointed to. one is scumhunting but the other isnt because fuji is pointing a finger at you and not the other way around.
how come flower suggesting you and lanji as a team is a panic attack but you sussing her is fine? You not allowed to be sussed or something?

:bignews:
you understand she didnt sus I or fuji till we had questioned her approach on cobra it was a direct response to our sus. she literally did this in return. its beginning to seem like your defense of flower was blind afterall. do you know something we dont.
Fuji sure it determined to get people sussing me and Flower. He rounding up the troops

:cheers:
no i dont

she wanted to see his reaction, and she got his reaction

as for her going after multiple people, she is just adapting to whatever new info she receives. Is she supposed to only vote for 1 person during a 48 hour dayphase?

dont see what the issue is

as for the alliance thing, no opinion on it. Could be real. Could be fake. No point stressing over something that i have no control over

so she is pointing fingers at a lot of folks as well.
i dont really care that Al has me in his sus list. There’s like 3 other people who also had me in their sus list for no reason. I know im town so im not concerned. I lost interest in Al a long time ago.

at the moment my biggest sus are people who were pushing for akai. This is his first game (that turbo shit dont count) and i think atleast one of the people pushing for him did so because they thought a newbie like him would be an easy mislynch. I also have a strong town read on flower so far and i really like how shes playing this game

and akai stated flower was one of those people.

You know, at this point your tunnel on me is starting to get on my nerves. How about you actually read, I stated multiple times that I still suspect him. And how about you actually try convincing players that I'm scum and try selling your case. Because a lot of people still think I'm Town, so explain to them why you think I'm scum or leave it be. You're tunneling the wrong person and don't focus on others which you should.
dont care if its annoys you
you are "confirmed scum". annoyed
sounds like cobra's reaction

so for you to vote fujishiro you think fujishiro is scummier than cobra
explain your case on fuji

I'll do it if I deem its needed

beta tends to be quiet as scum nowadays

as for fuji his whole play looks fake and he is too fixed on flower for my liking

what??
you and nat town read flower off meta
I was quoting those for zara.

count how many people fuji has pointed to
and how many scum flower has pointed to. one is scumhunting but the other isnt because fuji is pointing a finger at you and not the other way around.

you understand she didnt sus I or fuji till we had questioned her approach on cobra it was a direct response to our sus. she literally did this in return. its beginning to seem like your defense of flower was blind afterall. do you know something we dont.

so she is pointing fingers at a lot of folks as well.

and akai stated flower was one of those people.

dont care if its annoys you
you are "confirmed scum". annoyed
sounds like cobra's reaction

so for you to vote fujishiro you think fujishiro is scummier than cobra
explain your case on fuji
Are you seriously not noticing that he totally buddies you on your reads? And again, if you call Zara's defense of me blind, then Fuji's is blind as well since they're doing the exact same thing. But you don't care because he shares your views, right? You do know that's how scums can earn Town cred? The only reason why I'm not on Zara is because he also defended me last game where we were both Town. So what's your excuse for not being on Fuji?

Are you seriously not noticing that he totally buddies you on your reads? And again, if you call Zara's defense of me blind, then Fuji's is blind as well since they're doing the exact same thing. But you don't care because he shares your views, right? You do know that's how scums can earn Town cred? The only reason why I'm not on Zara is because he also defended me last game where we were both Town. So what's your excuse for not being on Fuji?
I was the one buddying fuji early on , remember
remember what you told him
I dont trust you mate. I will start quoting fuji and your post rn to tell you the difference. wait here. I also didnt ask why you are not on zara
I said cobra,
what makes fuji scummier than cobra, didnt you get a "scum" reaction from cobra?

I disagree when you say I’m the only one strong town reading Flower. I mean, maybe I’m the only one who used the word “strong”, but there are definitely other people who said some shit along the lines of “oh shes on her town meta” or “i feel good about flower being town” or something along those lines. I feel like that’s pretty much the same thing I said. On mobile so can’t exactly go and prove this but I feel confident that this happened unless I’m crazy.

So basically you think Flower went for Cobra and Beta because they are low hanging fruit and that anyone who pursues them early isn’t scum hunting, correct? Well there’s a problem with that thought process. You would be correct if Flower went for Beta because he’s Beta, but as you kindly pointed out when you refreshed my memory, that’s not why she went for him. She thought he made a slip, that means she would have done the same to any other player that made that same exact slip. Flower didn’t go after Beta because he’s Beta, so I disagree with you there.

Now let’s look at the actual case on Beta. Beta said some shit about doors, multiple people thought he is Smoothie (so not sure why only Flower is being singled out, everyone wondered why Beta wasnt modkilled, she went after Beta, Drago told Flower to fuck off, and then Flower went after someone else). I don’t really see what the issue is with her thought process or anyone else who looked at Beta in a different light before Drago came to his rescue. Not sure why you consider it to be a weak case in all honesty. It was definitely a case that had weight at first before Drago came.

I’m a bit confused about your Cobra question tbh, I never showed the dude any hate or had an issue with how he reacted. Cobra is definitely entitled to react however he wants, never said otherwise. Nor will I ever say that especially after I’ve popped off at half the thread so far. Or are you assuming that I agree with her on Cobra just because I said I strongly townread her? Townreading someone doesn’t mean you have to agree with every read and take that they have, especially on Day 1 where townies end up being wrong more often then that.

I believe I have answered all your questions at this point, but seems some of your replies are split between page 65 and 66 and I’m on mobile so if i missed something then lemme know

I disagree when you say I’m the only one strong town reading Flower. I mean, maybe I’m the only one who used the word “strong”, but there are definitely other people who said some shit along the lines of “oh shes on her town meta” or “i feel good about flower being town” or something along those lines. I feel like that’s pretty much the same thing I said. On mobile so can’t exactly go and prove this but I feel confident that this happened unless I’m crazy.

So basically you think Flower went for Cobra and Beta because they are low hanging fruit and that anyone who pursues them early isn’t scum hunting, correct? Well there’s a problem with that thought process. You would be correct if Flower went for Beta because he’s Beta, but as you kindly pointed out when you refreshed my memory, that’s not why she went for him. She thought he made a slip, that means she would have done the same to any other player that made that same exact slip. Flower didn’t go after Beta because he’s Beta, so I disagree with you there.

Now let’s look at the actual case on Beta. Beta said some shit about doors, multiple people thought he is Smoothie (so not sure why only Flower is being singled out, everyone wondered why Beta wasnt modkilled, she went after Beta, Drago told Flower to fuck off, and then Flower went after someone else). I don’t really see what the issue is with her thought process or anyone else who looked at Beta in a different light before Drago came to his rescue. Not sure why you consider it to be a weak case in all honesty. It was definitely a case that had weight at first before Drago came.

I’m a bit confused about your Cobra question tbh, I never showed the dude any hate or had an issue with how he reacted. Cobra is definitely entitled to react however he wants, never said otherwise. Nor will I ever say that especially after I’ve popped off at half the thread so far. Or are you assuming that I agree with her on Cobra just because I said I strongly townread her? Townreading someone doesn’t mean you have to agree with every read and take that they have, especially on Day 1 where townies end up being wrong more often then that.

I believe I have answered all your questions at this point, but seems some of your replies are split between page 65 and 66 and I’m on mobile so if i missed something then lemme know
no
she thought he was fake info claiming because it it was true , he would be mod killed. the host said that also isnt allowed but she should know that. you said you didnt like cobra's response explain why?
what was off about his response.

no
she thought he was fake info claiming because it it was true , he would be mod killed. the host said that also isnt allowed but she should know that. you said you didnt like cobra's response explain why?
Bruh, just READ. Beta himself said he got a warning. We were right to discuss this.

no
I feel 100% confident that I never said I didn’t like cobra’s response once throughout this thread

Im not even gonna verify with the search function

I feel 100% confident that I never said I didn’t like cobra’s response once throughout this thread

Im not even gonna verify with the search function
ok since thats ironed out
and what you have said is that you dont agree with basically any of her sus and prob not her approach , the strong town read is based on meta?

that being said, I will drop this for now.
my vote stays on flower this dp till further notice. now for some iso work.

I feel like Lanji has such tunnel vision on me and thinks I'm scum so strongly that he can't comprehend that some people think I'm Town. You don't have to agree with another player's views to think they're Town. What makes a player Town can also be that you can just understand their thought process. That's why I think you're Town now, Lanji, because I understand that due to your tunnel you just view everything regarding me and the people who defend me in a very dark light. I doubt a scum would tunnel that hard.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.