Status
Not open for further replies.
Whisper from Tris: Yes. I really really hope that you are the Bodyguard and not a mafia member pretending to be one lmao. If so then you should try to protect me. There might be a blackmailer among the mafia. If that's really the case then they will probably see this whisper. Also, don't reveal that I'm the Jailor. Don't say anything about this.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Whisper from Tris: Yes. I really really hope that you are the Bodyguard and not a mafia member pretending to be one lmao. If so then you should try to protect me. There might be a blackmailer among the mafia. If that's really the case then they will probably see this whisper. Also, don't reveal that I'm the Jailor. Don't say anything about this.
Evil :josad:

:cheers:
Y'all might be the MVP but I am the darkhorse here.

@Queen what occurred to you and your switched us? Do you also have the same feeling that MD was an Ambusher?

Add me to the chats @Melontonin
krogo was jailed and hawks would be roleblocked, so all I did was swapping the only other non-confirmed townie with the most likely scum target

Weren't you the one who started the whole whisper stuff?

yes

Thank you @Melontonin but all I should be awarded for is to be the only player capable to read through TAC's gamestyle.

I admit my strategy about triggering Mafia and in general scums onto me was also effective. I'm sure they thought about me being an important role and likely Town because:

A) I showed confidence about being investigated
B) Queen had claimed my whisper was overall good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.