Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Alright who did midnight whisper he was a bodyguard to and who fell for it
Post automatically merged:

bruh
It wasn’t me... :emohiyo:

@Tris just so you know the entire Mafia, Fuji Kiwi and Melon were laughing at you
:pepehands::pepehands:

Frigo, your sig... :catcry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
nothing lol
were you here in the covid game ?
he was worse
a townie that acted so weird
he just had to be lynched.
Gain 2 more years of mafia experience before you can judge whats weird and not.

@Fujishiro Yeah shit spiraled out of control for me due to personal shit, al had to remind me the game existed otherwise I woulda forgotten all about it.

I need a 2020 redo.

@Dragomir Mayor not revealing when sus is just as dumb. Also so many speed lynches....
You realize I wasnt sussed before I went to sleep, so your accusation is pretty dumb dont you think so?

He's busy in thriller bark
Lmao no, I am busy doing generally other stuff outside of forums. Heck I am more active here than on TB because of mafia here.

Last edited:
This was quick,

Congratulations to Winners. I hear Final Beta n Queen are the MVPs.
you are back :goyea:
Gain 2 more years of mafia experience before you can judge whats weird and not.

You realize I wasnt sussed before I went to sleep, so your accusation is pretty dumb dont you think so?

Lmao no, I am busy doing generally other stuff outside of forums. Heck I am more active here than on TB because of mafia here.
:josad:

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir Mayor not revealing when sus is just as dumb. Also so many speed lynches....
But Rej wasn't even suspicious. He was lynched on random. He came online to make one post before going to sleep. He had absolutely zero clues to what was going on. Why would anybody reveal themselves under those conditions? No way, no how could that lynch on Rej be his own fault as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.