14. Kiwi
15. Queen

Subs:
- Light
- Reborn

---

Game Rules:
  • All types of claims are allowed.
  • Mafia are allowed to speak in the day and night phases.
  • Whispering is allowed. Only one whisper per person per day. You may only receive one whisper per day.
  • There is NOT a minimum post quota.
  • Death Notes are allowed. You must write it in your role pm for it to count. You can write whatever you want. It is not required.
  • Coven roles can exist for this one, but no coven faction.
Game Style:
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • There will be a trial phase.
  • Majority Lynch: A majority of votes must be reached on a certain player to get him/her to the trial phase and plurality lynch to get the player lynched.
  • Evening Start - This game will begin with an Evening phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.

For reference, please look through this link: https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Roles

Some tags (I may have missed some people):

Last edited:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
In and number 9 please.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Still got PTSD from last game. Need more time to get over it :josad:

once I master the way of Vergo and achieve heightened consciousness I might play again. Thanks for the invite Melon!

Status
Not open for further replies.