The Towniest Townie!
5. @Midnight Delight
6. @Jew D. Boy
11. @Yo Tan Wa
16. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
19. @Light D Lamperouge
3. @AL sama
- Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
- Closed Setup: no information about the roles and factions will be revealed to the players.
- All claiming: there is no rule against claiming. All types of claiming are legal, however, there may or may not be roles that prohibit claiming specific to them.
- Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
- Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. If Town wishes to end the phase early then they may Vote End Phase.
- Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each day phase will officially end as soon as the deadline is reached. A dusk phase will not always be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next night phase begins. Day actions and votes will be locked in place and can't be submitted after the day ends.
- Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
- Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
- Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase.
- Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
- Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote to change your vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format
- You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions.
- If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
@Reborn @TheAncientCenturion @Bogard @Flower @Zem @AL sama @Natalija @Fujishiro @Rej @playa4321 @Dark Admiral @Sentinel @Zara @Rej @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Queen @Seraphoenix @Fallen Prince @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa @krogothwolf @Midnight Delight @Gianfi @Pantheos @Marimo_420 @Michelle @Tris @Tobi @Kiwipom @Law @Finalbeta @Melontonin