[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh why draw attention now ? Scums are definetly at big advantage....
there’s nothing wrong with discussion. I’d rather discuss all the possibilities then just automatically assume someone is guilty and have them come back blue

besides the host said we can’t discuss anything but melkor. So the only options are discussing melkor or posting in another thread

princess and maid are the easiest roles for scum to fake claim. Melkor would have to be playing a pretty poor scum game if he flips scum and decided to go with maid that was claimed over princess that wasn’t claimed

Yes this game is confusing for me with so many abilities each role has. How Maid works is weird for example.

Those people that played with me on NF know i am more careful as scum.

Worst

Custom title
there’s nothing wrong with discussion. I’d rather discuss all the possibilities then just automatically assume someone is guilty and have them come back blue

besides the host said we can’t discuss anything but melkor. So the only options are discussing melkor or posting in another thread
Right mb, but i agree especially right now we should have everyone's opinion before voting guilty.....

Yes this game is confusing for me with so many abilities each role has. How Maid works is weird for example.

i’m going to be voting guilty on you because I feel like voting innocent is playing against my wincon. We need you dead to progress forward

however despite me voting guilty, I am hoping that you flip town since that will lead to some very interesting discussions next dayphase 🌚

I’d also say there’s a 30% chance you come back town. Not that great but I think I got more faith in you then some of the other players do

Tldr - voting guilty but rooting for you to be innocent

I do and Im tempted to believe you rn but everyone claimed and there has to be some deep wolfing happening somewhere.

Off the people i trust atm, Zara+ Zemmi and thats it.

I somewhat trust Ratchet and Light/Odd.

@Ratchet can you self target with icy veins?

Status
Not open for further replies.