Future Events Round 7 fighters prediction

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Anubis vs Rasputin (God of death vs someone who survived all sorts of crazy shit)

Anubis vs Qin Shi Huang (God of death vs a man who feared death)

Anubis vs Simo Hรคyhรค. A sniper who took hundreds of lives in a war vs the God of Death.

Wonder how Anubis will fight

My money is on Anubis vs Qin Shi Huang. :goyea:

Qin Shi Huang was rumoured to have sought a way to bypass death. He might have a bit of a bone to pick with dog-god. :catsure:

As well as that, Huang's design got revealed in Chapter 11 of the Lu Bu spin-off series about a year ago.
Now a year later, Anubis's silhouette is seen.

Well, on the divinity roster, only Greek and Norse have more than two fighters.

Setting the possibility of Hades replacing Buddha aside, only Apollo is left from the Greek pantheon, so I don't think he will go next.

We just dealt with Japanese deities and demons, so Susano'o and Beelzebub seem redundant for the time being.

Anubis seems like a good choice, especially since if he fights now, Hades appearing later as an underworld rep is a real possibility.

If not Anubis, then it's either Loki or Odin.

From humanity, that depends on which God goes next.

If Anubis, my pick is still Rasputin (God of Death vs The Immortal).

If Odin, then my pick is Nostradamus (The God who believes in fortunetelling vs Humanity's most famous fortune teller).

If Loki, my pick is Okita. Not only cause Okita already tried to help Buddha out earlier when Loki and the 7 Lucky Gods confronted him, but because both are known as young geniuses (at tricks and swordsmanship respectively).

TLDR:

Anubis vs Rasputin
Odin vs Nostradamus
Loki vs Okita

Apollo vs Simo Hayna is my guess since I think this match up is guarantee to happen lol.

We got brawler fight, sword, hammer, martial art etc so far but not yet having a marksman fight. A sniper vs an Archer is next.
I would be endlessly salty if Simo fucking lose, tbh. :jay-yeah:

Apollo vs Simo is basically Hunter vs Soldier, a God who hunts for sports and fun vs a humble farmer who took up a weapon to protect his country against a nigh-invincible colossus. :datas:

If we go by my previous theory, then Simo got this in the bag. But, still, I worry. :fuah:

What a sharp eyes u got there :shocking:
Any idea the left n right anubis?
Maybe the next one is his left but who knows.
Really hope anubis vs rasputin around, because the god of death vs the man who avoid death kinda great plot.
Post automatically merged:

Anubis vs Rasputin (God of death vs someone who survived all sorts of crazy shit)

Anubis vs Qin Shi Huang (God of death vs a man who feared death)

Anubis vs Simo Hรคyhรค. A sniper who took hundreds of lives in a war vs the God of Death.

Wonder how Anubis will fight
Great theory. :cheers:
Just heard that Qin Shi Huang story about he afraid of death. But in my opinion anubis vs rasputin is best way. And qin shi huang vs amaterasu sounds good, they are general of war after all. And about simo i hope he fight apolo sniping battle kinda good plot for all this fight.

What a sharp eyes u got there :shocking:
Any idea the left n right anubis?
Maybe the next one is his left but who knows.
Really hope anubis vs rasputin around, because the god of death vs the man who avoid death kinda great plot.

Great theory. :cheers:
Just heard that Qin Shi Huang story about he afraid of death. But in my opinion anubis vs rasputin is best way. And qin shi huang vs amaterasu sounds good, they are general of war after all. And about simo i hope he fight apolo sniping battle kinda good plot for all this fight.
I think the only other Japanese God on the roster is Susano, not Amaterasu.

IIRC, Susanoo is Japan's God of Storm, which is why so many people believe he is fighting Tesla.

Japan's God of War is Yukinon's boyfriend, Hachiman.
Hmmm weird back then i read about susanoo and they tell me he is god of war. Or maybe im halucinating :suresure:
Woah tesla vs susanoo look like will be one sided battle. Btw belzeebub will join the fight? Or no? He is not god right?

Hmmm weird back then i read about susanoo and they tell me he is god of war. Or maybe im halucinating :suresure:
Woah tesla vs susanoo look like will be one sided battle. Btw belzeebub will join the fight? Or no? He is not god right?
Two things:

1. I'm not sure Susanoo vs Tesla will be one-sided, although I must say I don't like Tesla's chances if the fight really takes place.

2. Technically, top-tier demons can be considered to be divinity as well (dark divinity, at least). For example, IIRC, Hajun is based on Mara, the celestial demon king in Buddhism who attempted to sway Buddha to the path of sin.

Beelzebub is not only one of the most known demons in popular culture, but I think he is also associated with Baal, a Canaanite fertility deity. To top it off, Beelzebub is one of the names commonly regarded to be capable of replacing the name of Satan/The Devil himself as the embodiment of all evil (other names of this caliber include Lucifer, Samael, Azazel, Mephisto, Baphomet, etc). So he is, at the very least, a divinity among demons.

Isnt there any human that can fight some god from their mythology/religion?
If Hades replaces Buddha in the divinity roster, then we might see Hades vs Leonidas.

with buddha switching side do you think it,s possible that more gods aslo switching side to human? maybe they will add new rules in round 7 ? so far only hercules vs jack that leave bad aftertaste lol n in mythology hercules is demi gods he should switch side to human ....

Two things:

1. I'm not sure Susanoo vs Tesla will be one-sided, although I must say I don't like Tesla's chances if the fight really takes place.

2. Technically, top-tier demons can be considered to be divinity as well (dark divinity, at least). For example, IIRC, Hajun is based on Mara, the celestial demon king in Buddhism who attempted to sway Buddha to the path of sin.

Beelzebub is not only one of the most known demons in popular culture, but I think he is also associated with Baal, a Canaanite fertility deity. To top it off, Beelzebub is one of the names commonly regarded to be capable of replacing the name of Satan/The Devil himself as the embodiment of all evil (other names of this caliber include Lucifer, Samael, Azazel, Mephisto, Baphomet, etc). So he is, at the very least, a divinity among demons.

If Hades replaces Buddha in the divinity roster, then we might see Hades vs Leonidas.
Yeah i dont really know about the first point, but in my opinion tesla can make thunder become power, and susanoo ability is make thunder which is will consumed by tesla abilities but who knows what will happen.

Yeah for the 2nd point if im not wrong ive seen belzeebub name in the tournament fighter list. But i just remembered he is not god he just some high level demon, and i just dont understand why its belzeebub from all high demon. Not the highest which is lucifer.

with buddha switching side do you think it,s possible that more gods aslo switching side to human? maybe they will add new rules in round 7 ? so far only hercules vs jack that leave bad aftertaste lol n in mythology hercules is demi gods he should switch side to human ....
Maybe next god side will ask some human to switch position but who knows, maybe they will add other new god like Hades.

Yeah i dont really know about the first point, but in my opinion tesla can make thunder become power, and susanoo ability is make thunder which is will consumed by tesla abilities but who knows what will happen.
If it's a battle between similars, humans would lose. Round 1, 2, and 5 kinda proved that.

Yeah for the 2nd point if im not wrong ive seen belzeebub name in the tournament fighter list. But i just remembered he is not god he just some high level demon, and i just dont understand why its belzeebub from all high demon. Not the highest which is lucifer.
I think the authors picked Beelzebub for his Baal association, whereas Lucifer/Samael cannot really be associated with any specific pantheon.

Maybe next god side will ask some human to switch position but who knows, maybe they will add other new god like Hades.
Having one of the humans betray humanity would just be a rehash of Buddha plot, imo, and so far the authors went above and beyond the call of duty to make every round fresh, so I don't think that will be the case.

An idea forwarded by many people is including Hades to the divinity roster and make one of the matches a tag team match to even out the number of participants.

Another idea is having Odin face off both Nostradamus and Qin Shi Huang at the same time, since Odin is a top God who became one by hanging himself in Yggdrasil to learn the mysteries of the world and believed in a prophecy to avoid his death, whereas Nostradamus is humanity's most famous fortune teller and Qin is a seeker of the immortality elixir.

If Odin is anywhere near Zeus, then it's unlikely for any human fighter not named Buddha, Adam or Kojiro would win against him 1-on-1. Two participants ganging up on him seems like a good way to deal with him.

Fair point, but Hercules's initial plan to begin with was to win his match and beg for humanity's salvation. I think betrayal was simply not in his nature to do. He knew that would anger the Gods and solved virtually nothing, that's why he took the path less traveled.

Buddha simply didn't give a flying fuck about the Gods' approval, that's why he did what he did so casually.

If it's a battle between similars, humans would lose. Round 1, 2, and 5 kinda proved that.

I think the authors picked Beelzebub for his Baal association, whereas Lucifer/Samael cannot really be associated with any specific pantheon.

Having one of the humans betray humanity would just be a rehash of Buddha plot, imo, and so far the authors went above and beyond the call of duty to make every round fresh, so I don't think that will be the case.

An idea forwarded by many people is including Hades to the divinity roster and make one of the matches a tag team match to even out the number of participants.

Another idea is having Odin face off both Nostradamus and Qin Shi Huang at the same time, since Odin is a top God who became one by hanging himself in Yggdrasil to learn the mysteries of the world and believed in a prophecy to avoid his death, whereas Nostradamus is humanity's most famous fortune teller and Qin is a seeker of the immortality elixir.

If Odin is anywhere near Zeus, then it's unlikely for any human fighter not named Buddha, Adam or Kojiro would win against him 1-on-1. Two participants ganging up on him seems like a good way to deal with him.

Fair point, but Hercules's initial plan to begin with was to win his match and beg for humanity's salvation. I think betrayal was simply not in his nature to do. He knew that would anger the Gods and solved virtually nothing, that's why he took the path less traveled.

Buddha simply didn't give a flying fuck about the Gods' approval, that's why he did what he did so casually.
1. Now i think times for human to lose again but i dont know.

2. Hmm okay maybe the author pick belzeebub to make a matchup with human.

3. Yeah odin vs 2 human sounds great. He looks more stronger than other god, this will make a big difference in term of power. Even in god world there is a strong one and a weak one. But i still like to believe odin will fight leonidas in the last battle, and with brunhilde as his volund as strong armor and later maybe will killed.

But do you guys have any idea who will make burnihlde their volund?

1. Now i think times for human to lose again but i dont know.

2. Hmm okay maybe the author pick belzeebub to make a matchup with human.

3. Yeah odin vs 2 human sounds great. He looks more stronger than other god, this will make a big difference in term of power. Even in god world there is a strong one and a weak one. But i still like to believe odin will fight leonidas in the last battle, and with brunhilde as his volund as strong armor and later maybe will killed.

But do you guys have any idea who will make burnihlde their volund?
1. While of course humanity will lose at least 3 more times, I'd rather see humanity taking the lead next time since Ragnarok is 3-3 now.

2. Brun is a tough but effective leader against an unbelievable challenge. I think Leonidas, who faced a similarly insurmountable odd during his life, is a good partner for her.

1. While of course humanity will lose at least 3 more times, I'd rather see humanity taking the lead next time since Ragnarok is 3-3 now.

2. Brun is a tough but effective leader against an unbelievable challenge. I think Leonidas, who faced a similarly insurmountable odd during his life, is a good partner for her.
Yeah they kinda good matchup warrior and armor, but its kinda tricky because armor used to stop damage from enemy, i dont think she still alive after the match.
but not all volund is death right? There is a chance they come back like the twin sword did, maybe a little scar to make it better.