Forum Event Royal Rumble General

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Thank God for that. If that was the case, I would be dead even before the beginning.
You may not excel in a war contest, but you are going to show off how cool and penetrating your character can prove.
Post automatically merged:

But it's a debate about who wins the fight and not about who is cooler right? Lol
Fights are for the weak. Contest is about which character can wear a better swimsuit.

M

MD Zolo

I just realized something. The poll is going to be the most important factor in the debate. Because in every other sector, the two debaters can match each other; but poll is dictated by the userbase here.

I doubt that the userbase will comb through all of the arguments before participating in the poll.

Considering the large fanbase of Crocodile here, may be I am doomed.

I just realized something. The poll is going to be the most important factor in the debate. Because in every other sector, the two debaters can match each other; but poll is dictated by the userbase here.

I doubt that the userbase will comb through all of the arguments before participating in the poll.

it might work in your favor since a lot of the members here are horny

The poll is a factor, but not a deciding factor at all. If you lose the poll you can still win. :moonwalk:

M

MD Zolo

The poll is a factor, but not a deciding factor at all. If you lose the poll you can still win. :moonwalk:
But poll points are very specific. You either get 0 or 5. That's a 5 point lead which would be very difficult to shave off, specially if the two debaters are equally skilled.

In any case, never mind.

M

MD Zolo

Is there any way to create a Draft inside this platform where nobody else can see the draft? I tried to start a conversation with myself but that obviously didn't work.

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Unto Greater Heights

PREPARATIONS HAVE BEGUN! TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!
@Admiral Lee Hung when shall we duel? High noon? I'm in US central time and am basically free all Friday.
Hmm. Friday might be a bit tricky for me, but I can probably make it work depending on how much time we need lol. I am in US Eastern Time and I’m pretty much only free between 6:30 and 10 PM lol.

I would be more than ready to UNLEASH THE BUDDHA during that time

Dragoban

Get banned, bitch
Is there any way to create a Draft inside this platform where nobody else can see the draft? I tried to start a conversation with myself but that obviously didn't work.
You can try starting a convo with one of us judges or do it with a random user that hasn't been online since their join date.