Forum Event Royal Rumble General

Dragomir

Towniest Townie
@NeutralWatcher @Admiral Lee Hung you two are free to debate. I just made the necessary edits to the Kuzan vs Jinbei thread (formerly Kuzan vs Doffy). The poll will be changed by one of the global mods. Your debate will end on Friday 8 pm EST.

Lee, you may edit your first post to better fit your new debater(as in remove the parts about Doffy and/or replace it with Jinbei) if you wish.

Dragomir

Towniest Townie
Alright.
-------------------------------------
The results of @Jew D. Boy vs @Fujishiro in Bonney vs Fujitora are as such...

Fujishiro:
Argument quality: 5
Poll: 5
Manga panels usage: 3
Humor: 3
Score: 16

Jew:
Argument quality: 10
Poll: 0
Manga panels usage: 5
Humor: 2

Score 17

Jew advances with the highest rated score in argument quality thus far! Good match to both of you!

Since Shishio would like to continue, @Jew D. Boy you will be debating him next. This debate will start immediately tomorrow. If you two could, select a time in EST that would be suited for you.

@Admiral Lee Hung @NeutralWatcher you guys will have until Friday to wrap your debate. If you feel like you have finished before that time, let me know.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Alright.
-------------------------------------
The results of @Jew D. Boy vs @Fujishiro in Bonney vs Fujitora are as such...

Fujishiro:
Argument quality: 5
Poll: 5
Manga panels usage: 3
Humor: 3
Score: 16

Jew:
Argument quality: 10
Poll: 0
Manga panels usage: 5
Humor: 2

Score 17

Jew advances with the highest rated score in argument quality thus far! Good match to both of you!

Since Shishio would like to continue, @Jew D. Boy you will be debating him next. This debate will start immediately tomorrow. If you two could, select a time in EST that would be suited for you.

@Admiral Lee Hung @NeutralWatcher you guys will have until Friday to wrap your debate. If you feel like you have finished before that time, let me know.
I’m not gonna really be available much until this weekend, could we start on Friday? Would be helpful to know which characters we’re debating before then, if possible. Also, excellent job, @Fujishiro!! Thanks for not making it easy on me:cheers: