RS Sanji vs MF Marco

RS Sanji VS MF Marco

• Sanji

• Marco

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I like/dislike RS idea. People quickly hold this as a powerup and I don't like it cause I want RS less Sanji to kick Queen's ass.
right, and the power ranger stuff is just meh to me.. decent design tho
Post automatically merged:

It is something. It takes him out of Veteran level and puts him at low high tier bracket. Still a bug compared to someone like Marco
glad that he's finally gotten somethin:specialmeh:

no offense but is this a bait thread?

1 VS 1
who is the better blonde?
anyway OT:
better as in "Character" or as a "fighter"?
if its character, then Marco for me. As part of the main cast Sanji's has more panels and we got more of his char exposition. outside of MF arc we got like half a chap of Marco. But that half a chap genuinely touched me. TBH its one of the few Post-skip chap that i really liked. Marco just gives of a positive vibe. He feels kind of the guy that is easygoing and fun to hang around:owo::blush:.
whereas for Sanji, i dont like pervs/creeps.

As for Fighter: Sanji has better chance of defeating Marco as a Char than in a fight right now :sanmoji:

no offense but is this a bait thread?

anyway OT:
better as in "Character" or as a "fighter"?
if its character, then Marco for me. As part of the main cast Sanji's has more panels and we got more of his char exposition. outside of MF arc we got like half a chap of Marco. But that half a chap genuinely touched me. TBH its one of the few Post-skip chap that i really liked. Marco just gives of a positive vibe. He feels kind of the guy that is easygoing and fun to hang around:owo::blush:.
whereas for Sanji, i dont like pervs/creeps.

As for Fighter: Sanji has better chance of defeating Marco as a Char than in a fight right now :sanmoji:
ofc no, that's why i gave sanji handicap (RS), and nerf marco (MF = pre-TS)

agree with you, marco has even more charisma post TS (the intelligent look as a doctor), but wdym sanji has better chance of defeatinf marco as a char?? didnt u say u dont like sanji? lol

I don't think Sanji is quite there, but he's almost there. I think Enma Zoro and Law are for sure Marco level. I think RS Sanji is probably Jozu level, maybe 1-2% stronger.

katakuri, who is probably weaker than marco.
Oda gave Katakuri Conqueror's Haki. He didn't with Marco. That shows you what he thinks of them.

There are no Yonko Commanders who could have beaten Katakuri during WCI.

i just pulled a all nighter so i will try to keep my answer short:
Sanji needs to dish out firepower similar to Yasakani no Magatama first. Marco will tank those and will still look like he just came out of a Hot sauna:amazing::catpole:

Take it skill by skill.

Aerial ability: I think Sanji wins here, and this is 1/2 Marco's top skills. Sanji is already naturally fast, but with raid suit he's one of the fastest in the verse, probably only second to Kizaru or maybe his bros.

CoA: Let's give this to Marco. Sanji's CoA hasn't been impressive.

CoO: Sanji. He dodged attacks from a YC1 FS user.

Endurance: Marco. Obvy.

Durability: Sanji. Vinsmoke raid suits were tanking an entire Yonko's crew, including Commanders, shooting bullets at them.

Attack Power: Inconclusive. Marco's strength comes from his aerial ability. With RS, Sanji surpasses him there. He will pick up far more speed/momentum than Marco, but Marco's CoA should be better.

Agility: Sanji, and not only is he more agile, but he is also INVISIBLE.

All in all, I'd say Marco's endurance would make the difference here, but this would be a very high diff fight.

Take it skill by skill.

Aerial ability: I think Sanji wins here, and this is 1/2 Marco's top skills. Sanji is already naturally fast, but with raid suit he's one of the fastest in the verse, probably only second to Kizaru or maybe his bros.

CoA: Let's give this to Marco. Sanji's CoA hasn't been impressive.

CoO: Sanji. He dodged attacks from a YC1 FS user.

Endurance: Marco. Obvy.

Durability: Sanji. Vinsmoke raid suits were tanking an entire Yonko's crew, including Commanders, shooting bullets at them.

Attack Power: Inconclusive. Marco's strength comes from his aerial ability. With RS, Sanji surpasses him there. He will pick up far more speed/momentum than Marco, but Marco's CoA should be better.

Agility: Sanji, and not only is he more agile, but he is also INVISIBLE.

All in all, I'd say Marco's endurance would make the difference here, but this would be a very high diff fight.
Sanji was having trouble fighting a vice admiral, and he was pretty much a non-factor when he was against someone like Doflamingo.

I don't think the raid suit would make that much of a difference. Ichiji in his raid suit was still no match for Katakuri.

I think the top commanders, or people who are comparable to top commanders can deal with Sanji without the raidsuit with ease. I don't think the raid suit is going to allow him to properly compete with them still, unless people think the raidsuit is comparable to gear 4th(which nothing really suggests).

Marco was someone who was able to hold his own against admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.