Questions & Mysteries Ryokugyu’s Next Victim

Who’s Gonna Be?

• Total voters
In Ch. 1053 Aramaki negs King and Queen at the same time. Who’s gonna be next victim of Ryokugyu?

Big Mom Pirates
Scabbards
Yamato and Momonosuke
Zoro and Sanji
Kid and Law
Marco
Luffy

The question is who is the next deathbed prisoner that Greenbitch is going to attack? :goyea:

Let's see him if he can pass Lolo, Sanji or Yamato, then he will deserve to be taken seriously by Luffy.

Oda probably hyped him by using deathbed prisoners because his end won't be any good. And people will say Lakainu was right to be scared of Wano.

Basically the entire alliance is in the capital, except for Law. I feel like this makes him a potential target, it wouldn't make sense for Ryokugyu to go try and start shit with an alliance that took out 2 yonkos.

What if Ryokugyu captures Law to try to get at Luffy? The marines know Luffy would do anything for his friends, so they might be able to bait Luffy at pulling another marineford if they get Law.

Law said “Things are getting complicated.” I have a feeling that he meant GB not the new Yonkos and Kidd. His whole crew was seen in the Capital but not him. It’s the same as how Robin wasn’t seen in the bathhouse and she was actually searching for the Poneglyph.
Post automatically merged:

Basically the entire alliance is in the capital, except for Law. I feel like this makes him a potential target, it wouldn't make sense for Ryokugyu to go try and start shit with an alliance that took out 2 yonkos.

What if Ryokugyu captures Law to try to get at Luffy? The marines know Luffy would do anything for his friends, so they might be able to bait Luffy at pulling another marineford if they get Law.
Nah no way is Law getting captured. Law just beat a Yonko and got a massive bounty raise, it would undermine his current portrayal and Oda loves Law too much for that. If they fight then it’ll definitely go much better than what happened in Udon.