Speculations Ryokugyu will be a Logia, and Drake will become the Zoan Admiral

Many people speculated that Ryokugyu would be a Zoan since Fujitora is a Paramecia and Kizaru is a Logia, thus making it one DF type per Admiral in this new Admiral trio, but this isn’t the case. Kizaru is not truly a part of the new Admiral trio. He isn’t a secondary color, like Fuji and Ryo, and he will soon be killed/retired and replaced by an Orange Admiral, thus completing the secondary color trio. This new Admiral will also be a Zoan to complete the Paramecia/Logia/Zoan Admiral dynamic. I speculate that Drake will be this Orange Admiral since he is one of the most prominent rising stars of the Marines, a part of the Worst Generation, a Zoan, and he has orange as a prominent part of his color scheme. It’s very unlikely that Ryo is a Zoan since we know that his power allows him to live without eating, so he is most likely a plant Logia, allowing him to gain energy through photosynthesis.

Drake is too weak. He’s not going to get strong enough to be an admiral by the time the final war comes about.

Kizarus a logia
Fujitoras a paramecia
Ryokugyu will likely be a Zoan

Even if you subscribe to the theory that Kizaru will die, Luffy has two other logias he could fight: Smoker and Akainu. No reason for Ryo to be one or Drake to somehow become as strong as an admiral when he’s not even a commander level fighter now

The admirals each got some of the craziest fruits so I’d think a zoan admiral would need to be mythical and I can’t see Drake reaching that level in a few arcs.

Drake is meh. We want Smoker
There’s still 6 Zodiacs that haven’t been occupied by an Admiral: dragon, snake, horse, rat, pig, and rabbit. Drake could be Admiral Orange Dragon since he does have a Ryu fruit. I could see Smoker being Admiral White Snake. As for Koby, I’m not sure. His color should be pink, but that may be taken by Gion, depending on whether Oda plans to make her an Admiral in the future or just leave her as an irrelevant VA. Koby could be Admiral Pink Rat. However, Smoker may not even want to become an Admiral
Post automatically merged:

If X Drake beat Queen, I could see your argument as semi-valid. But the most we should expect from Drake is to defeat Apoo. We'll be lucky if he has anything against Cipher Pol.
Drake could still prove himself to be YC3, why means that he could give an Admiral some trouble. Give him a PU, and he could become strong enough to meet the threshold

Many people speculated that Ryokugyu would be a Zoan since Fujitora is a Paramecia and Kizaru is a Logia, thus making it one DF type per Admiral in this new Admiral trio, but this isn’t the case. Kizaru is not truly a part of the new Admiral trio. He isn’t a secondary color, like Fuji and Ryo, and he will soon be killed/retired and replaced by an Orange Admiral, thus completing the secondary color trio.
Kizaru will be replaced , but not until after the Final War , and his replacement i think is gonna be Sabo .

Admirals' colours come from their powers not from any of their physical features :

• Aokiji's blue comes from his Ice
• Kizaru's yellow from Light
• Akainu's red from Magma
• Fujitora's purple from Gravity
• Ryokugyu is very likely following the same pattern
• Sabo's orange comes from his Fire

the possible hindrance to this idea of Sabo becoming an Admiral is , his Awakening which may make his Fire blue ,

but that is not certain yet , and as long as he stays Orange in Non-Awakened , i think this idea is still doable
This new Admiral will also be a Zoan to complete the Paramecia/Logia/Zoan Admiral dynamic. I speculate that Drake will be this Orange Admiral since he is one of the most prominent rising stars of the Marines, a part of the Worst Generation, a Zoan, and he has orange as a prominent part of his color scheme.
i'm not sure Drake will ever be strong enough , however if he proves to be ~ YC3 this arc , i will give him a small chance .

so i'm still gonna prefer Sabo , and currently my only expectation left for Drake in this arc is beating Apoo .
It’s very unlikely that Ryo is a Zoan since we know that his power allows him to live without eating, so he is most likely a plant Logia, allowing him to gain energy through photosynthesis.
I also think Ryokugyu's power will be related to Plants , but i bet he's gonna be a Paramecia or a Zoan

i totally prefer a Zoan though , since with a Zoan he'll be able to become the plant itself , and hide inside his plants , assuming he's able to generate a lot of plants , maybe something like this from Hashirama :

with a Paramecia he isn't gonna be able to hide and blend/assimilate inside his plants .​

Kizaru will be replaced , but not until after the Final War , and his replacement i think is gonna be Sabo .

Admirals' colours come from their powers not from any of their physical features :

• Aokiji's blue comes from his Ice
• Kizaru's yellow from Light
• Akainu's red from Magma
• Fujitora's purple from Gravity
• Ryokugyu is very likely following the same pattern
• Sabo's orange comes from his Fire

the possible hindrance to this idea of Sabo becoming an Admiral is , his Awakening which may make his Fire blue ,

but that is not certain yet , and as long as he stays Orange in Non-Awakened , i think this idea is still doable

i'm not sure Drake will ever be strong enough , however if he proves to be ~ YC3 this arc , i will give him a small chance .

so i'm still gonna prefer Sabo , and currently my only expectation left for Drake in this arc is beating Apoo .

I also think Ryokugyu's power will be related to Plants , but i bet he's gonna be a Paramecia or a Zoan

i totally prefer a Zoan though , since with a Zoan he'll be able to become the plant itself , and hide inside his plants , assuming he's able to generate a lot of plants , maybe something like this from Hashirama :

with a Paramecia he isn't gonna be able to hide and blend/assimilate inside his plants .​
:choppawhat::memehm::luuh:sabo?

him becoming an Admiral is doable to happen imo , after the current World Government under Imu and Marines under Akainu are defeated .

he could be an Admiral in the reformed Marines under FA Fujitora or Aokiji .

i actually may have left out another candidate for the Orange Admiral ( Coby ) , but the problem is , he doesn't have an Orange power as of now , only Sabo has & like Coby he's also guaranteed to be strong enough to be an Admiral .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Green Bull being a logia is the least likely option.

Paramecia = new recruit duo
Zoan = LogiaParameciaZoan trio

Green Bull being a logia is the least likely option.

Paramecia = new recruit duo
Zoan = LogiaParameciaZoan trio
Kizaru will most likely be replaced by an orange-themed Admiral so that Oda can complete the secondary color trio, so Kizaru wouldn’t count as the Logia of the LogiaParameciaZoan trio