Saiki vs Mob and Saitama

Vs

Restrictions: You cant use the "Saitama is meant to defeat everything argument".
- Both have info on each other.

Round 1: Saiki with Limiters
Round 2: Saiki without Limiters

Round 1: I believe Saiki's punches are still Saitama's casual punch lvl with his limiters on. I dont think Mob stands a chance he gets decimated

Round 2: Both get eviscirated, Saiki destroys the earth, and Saitama ( if he survives)....dies in space.

I really dont remember much feats for Mob tbh. So I will be interested to see some responses.

Last edited:
It was said by ONE that serious Mob is on par with Tatsumaki, hence he is not that weak compared to restricted Saiki.

R1: Saitama and Mob obliterate restricted Saiki. Saitama is faster than Saiki and can easily resist his telekinesis. Mob can counter Saiki's telekinesis with his own as well.

R2: Saiki destroys both of them by casually destroying the planet.

It was said by ONE that serious Mob is on par with Tatsumaki, hence he is not that weak compared to restricted Saiki.

R1: Saitama and Mob obliterate restricted Saiki. Saitama is faster than Saiki and can easily resist his telekinesis. Mob can counter Saiki's telekinesis with his own as well.

R2: Saiki destroys both of them by casually destroying the planet.
Perhaps next chapter with Tatsumaki going all out should prove interesting.

Good opinion, but I do think your underestimating restricted Saiki. Mob, unlike Saitama...can get hurt. And I think he would die from Saitama and Limiter Saiki clashing.

Saiki does lack speed feats tho....which is a problem.

Mob and Saitama destroys him even without limits by Neg-Low Diff nature. We haven't seen full power of neither especially Saitama. It pushed heavily he is beyond a Planet Buster after easily beating Borus who is confirmed Star lvl of power and was still holding back against him.

Mob and Saitama destroys him even without limits by Neg-Low Diff nature. We haven't seen full power of neither especially Saitama. It pushed heavily he is beyond a Planet Buster after easily beating Borus who is confirmed Star lvl of power and was still holding back against him.
Erm....have you ever read Saiki ? Because Saiki is a reality warper with his limiters. He's literally the God of the world, as he kept on fucking around with it. And thats him with limiters. Without Limiters, he would literally just destroy the earth. Saitama cant breathe in Space, so he willl die.

Erm....have you ever read Saiki ? Because Saiki is a reality warper with his limiters. He's literally the God of the world, as he kept on fucking around with it. And thats him with limiters. Without Limiters, he would literally just destroy the earth. Saitama cant breathe in Space, so he willl die.
OPM got stronger verse and powerscaling. There are even a being as 'God' who has similar if not sane abilities who Saitama is destined to fight. Saitama would be too quick for him before he can try anything on his end. We haven't seen his full power yet, but already above a Star lvl opponent that's for sure.

Saiki is powerful, but not Saitama level of his limitless abilities.

OPM got stronger verse and powerscaling. There are even a being as 'God' who has similar if not sane abilities who Saitama is destined to fight. Saitama would be too quick for him before he can try anything on his end. We haven't seen his full power yet, but already above a Star lvl opponent that's for sure.

Saiki is powerful, but not Saitama level of his limitless abilities.
Again Saiki is a literal God in his world. I repeat have you watched the Saiki series ?

He literally made his world into an anime world. Saitama maybe God lvl.....but he cant breathe in space. If Saiki destroys the earth, he'll die.

S

Shuyaku

lmfao wtf ? :yasu:

Boros is not star level, he is merely a surface wiper (multi-continent level) this has already been debunked. Saitama is AT LEAST multi-continent level, that's all we know about his power. Don't wank him.

lmfao wtf ? :yasu:

Boros is not star level, he is merely a surface wiper (multi-continent level) this has already been debunked. Saitama is AT LEAST multi-continent level, that's all we know about his power. Don't wank him.
Info book states he is Star lvl. What you mean? It was discuss already about his power XD.

Not Wano, he is beyond powerful fool. It stated many times he beyond anyone and haven't shown his full powers even in Serious Set that can destroy planets. It shown heavily and fully on his capabilities could stretch to man :wellwell:.

S

Shuyaku

Info book states he is Star lvl. What you mean? It was discuss already about his power XD.

Not Wano, he is beyond powerful fool. It stated many times he beyond anyone and haven't shown his full powers even in Serious Set that can destroy planets. It shown heavily and fully on his capabilities could stretch to man :wellwell:.

Databook is unreliable, it's also been debunked already as an issue of mistranslation. Boros literally affirms himself in the manga that he can only erase the surface of the planet, hence he is multi-continental, not even moon level, and far from planet busting.

Saitama's full power is speculation. All we can confirm is that he is beyond multi-continental, that's it.

Also, i have no clue who Saiki is lmfao :yasu:

Again never seen Saitama's full power though. If he destined to defeat 'God' he could more likely beat Saiki. Plus on who strike first, can't see Shiki tanking his power or when he will strike given his lack of speed.
Saiki with no limiters would decimate him. Kid Saiki with no Limiters is way above Current Saiki with Limiters. And Current Saiki cpuld destroy the Earth.

- In one chapter Saiki says that him with Limiters would end humanity within 3 days
- In another he says him with Limiters could destroy the earth pretty easily.

I dont know if hes saying it would take him 3 days or if he can do it at any moment. And this Saiki is weaker than Kid Saiki with no limiters. Saiki only created them to stop his crazy ass power growth.

If Saiki lost his Limiters, I wouldnt be suprised if he's Boundless.

Here is Saiki with Limiters's punch

Around a mid Saitama lvl punch. Now add to other dozens and dozens of psychic powers he has. Like Telekinisis, Telepathy, Invisibility, Precognition, Flight. Saitama wont be able to land anything on him.

If we give Saitama the benefit of doubt and say nothing hurts him. Saiki will just destroy the world and Saitama will die.

Again Saiki is a literal God in his world. I repeat have you watched the Saiki series ?

He literally made his world into an anime world. Saitama maybe God lvl.....but he cant breathe in space. If Saiki destroys the earth, he'll die.
Saiki with no limiters would decimate him. Kid Saiki with no Limiters is way above Current Saiki with Limiters. And Current Saiki cpuld destroy the Earth.

- In one chapter Saiki says that him with Limiters would end humanity within 3 days
- In another he says him with Limiters could destroy the earth pretty easily.

I dont know if hes saying it would take him 3 days or if he can do it at any moment. And this Saiki is weaker than Kid Saiki with no limiters. Saiki only created them to stop his crazy ass power growth.

If Saiki lost his Limiters, I wouldnt be suprised if he's Boundless.
Nah, Saitama easy One Punch. I don't see Saiki reacting in time and even without his limits, he could put in better fight, but all in all it ends with Saitama besting him as Saitama is being pushed more that he can even beat someone at God lvl if Dragon lvl beings are easy One Punch for him.

Even if he try to cheat and put him in space by destroying the Earth, he will come back to get him before it happens or punch him before he eventuality go out into Space.

Databook is unreliable, it's also been debunked already as an issue of mistranslation. Boros literally affirms himself in the manga that he can only erase the surface of the planet, hence he is multi-continental, not even moon level, and far from planet busting.

Saitama's full power is speculation. All we can confirm is that he is beyond multi-continental, that's it.

Also, i have no clue who Saiki is lmfao :yasu:
Nah, it got blessing of Murata and even One on the thoughts about it. It's unreliable and One is someone who is very careful on scaling characters and if they allowed them to give say Boros was Star lvl, then by all means Saitama was beyond that. Also that talk was mistranslation as later Murata retify could blow up planets since he is traveling Space Overlord and destroy dozen of planets before coming to Earth, so that been disregarded since.

Saitama while yes haven't shown his full power yet is questionable, but with all the hype and possible of God lvl threats who are beyond Dragon lvls that Saitama can easily one-shots, he is much beyond than being Planet Buster and more out there

Saiki gets murked :cheers:.

Nah, Saitama easy One Punch. I don't see Saiki reacting in time and even without his limits, he could put in better fight, but all in all it ends with Saitama besting him as Saitama is being pushed more that he can even beat someone at God lvl if Dragon lvl beings are easy One Punch for him.

Even if he try to cheat and put him in space by destroying the Earth, he will come back to get him before it happens or punch him before he eventuality go out into Space.
How he gon do that if Saiki can just teleport him to space before he tries anything. Lmao Saiki dont even need to lose his limiters, all he has to do is teleport him to space.

Not only that but Saiki has invisibility too so how will Saitama find him.