Sakamoto Days, Chapter 111: Bodyguard Assignment

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Interesting chapter.

Im sad the Kindaka fight is over. I wanted to see more from Nagumo sadly. Still though it ended in a epic way last chap. I hope this new mission has the stakes.

Sakamoto beating the sniper with the handgun was just amazing. A bit of Order lore as well. We have 4 members currently.

- Kindaka - Leader
- Yotsumaru - Second in command
- Probably Takamura in there as well
- Who's the last member ? It cant be Hyou, Kanaguri, Shishiba or Osaragi. So its also gotta be a new member. And will they be in The Order in present day ?

Lastly the random woman and child costume. Is this where Nagumo learns his disguise abilities.

But yh overall averagely good, yet short chap.

I knew that they were trying to get rid of them :pepelit:

Short but nice chapter.
Looks like we are getting some more trio action, im wondering if we will get any info about uzuki in the flashback except for him killing rion :shocking:

Worst

Custom title
I knew that they were trying to get rid of them :pepelit:

Short but nice chapter.
Looks like we are getting some more trio action, im wondering if we will get any info about uzuki in the flashback except for him killing rion :shocking:
I think we will get something, Uzuki gave some infos about Takamura meaning he probably joined the order as well at some point and saw Takamura in action

So Kindaka and Yotsumura can for now be considered peers in strength, since they founded the Order together.
Btw this chap also confirms that Yotsumaru should be around Satoda's age. Since she was still young when she was rejecting The Order.

Unless Yotsumaru founded it with Kindaka whilst he was still a kid.

((Either way Shishiba struggled with Yotsumaru, Kanaguri negged Satoda. Soft Kanaguri > Shishiba confirmation.))

Btw this chap also confirms that Yotsumaru should be around Satoda's age. Since she was still young when she was rejecting The Order.

Unless Yotsumaru founded it with Kindaka whilst he was still a kid.

((Either way Shishiba struggled with Yotsumaru, Kanaguri negged Satoda. Soft Kanaguri > Shishiba confirmation.))
I don't think scaling off of Satoda who is clearly retired compared to an active assassin, even if it's an active assassin on the run, is wise.

Especially in a series where the main character's entire issue is he's not close to his peak having been retired for just five years.

I don't think scaling off of Satoda who is clearly retired compared to an active assassin, even if it's an active assassin on the run, is wise.

Especially in a series where the main character's entire issue is he's not close to his peak having been retired for just five years.
Yotsumaru's as retired as Satoda was. Both were fighting fodder, and not facing Order lvl threats.

Yotsumaru's as retired as Satoda was. Both were fighting fodder, and not facing Order lvl threats.
Yotsumura was reitred from the Order only. Or rather has to abandon it.
But we don't know what he was up to in the meantime before we saw him again in the storyline.

While Satoda was a full time teacher.