General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Binge read this manga recently, absolutely loved it, I am already a big fan of Shin and Sakamoto
Ayyy finally some activity <3

Idk if the announcement recently was fake but I saw that an anime was announced :finally: That would be so dope!

Do you have a favorite arc, favorite moments etc

And yeah I agree, Shin and Sakamoto rock! The cast is really great and reminds me of OPM where everyone can find one or two characters they like

Idk if the announcement recently was fake but I saw that an anime was announced
I have also read somewhere the anime is coming

Do you have a favorite arc, favorite moments etc
I dont know about the arcs yet as I binge read 82 chapters in 2-3 days, lol. But Shin unlocking future sight, and Toramaru recognising Shin as number 1 Sakamoto fan were awesome. That Gaku vs Takamura san's fight was crazy, I can't wait to know more about Takamura

The cast is really great and reminds me of OPM where everyone can find one or two characters they like
So far I like the characters more than OPM characters.

I'm looking for new manga to read..characters look interesting..I will give it a try
Imo, if you can stay with it till chapter 9-10 you will have a blast. It really picks up from there and doesn't stop
Post automatically merged:

I dont know about the arcs yet as I binge read 82 chapters in 2-3 days, lol. But Shin unlocking future sight, and Toramaru recognising Shin as number 1 Sakamoto fan were awesome. That Gaku vs Takamura san's fight was crazy, I can't wait to know more about Takamura
Takamura is awesome lol, I loved it when he sliced the whole car in two, lengthwise, just to kill a fly :milaugh:

Yesssss! Finally another fan:finally:

First question: What did you think about Boild vs Sakamoto (and the fights in general)?
Boiled vs Sakamoto was pretty average compared to the others. I think Boiled is pretty strong tbh since he was overwhelming his Fat Form. However its the fact that it lacked a final finishing move or even the fact that we didnt see his slim form fight much....that I rank it lower.

As of now my rankings for best fights are:-

- Sakamoto vs Kashima
- Osaragi vs Dump (read that rn)
- Shin and Heisuke vs Saeba

Shin and Lu vs the other serial killer was good to. Loved seeing Shin unlock FS.

Boiled vs Sakamoto was pretty average compared to the others. I think Boiled is pretty strong tbh since he was overwhelming his Fat Form. However its the fact that it lacked a final finishing move or even the fact that we didnt see his slim form fight much....that I rank it lower.

As of now my rankings for best fights are:-

- Sakamoto vs Kashima
- Osaragi vs Dump (read that rn)
- Shin and Heisuke vs Saeba

Shin and Lu vs the other serial killer was good to. Loved seeing Shin unlock FS.
It only gets crazier, enjoy the ride

Just finished chap 72. Im acc afraid this manga might be better HxH.

This cant be happening....:noo:
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO please make a Sakamoto Days section.
Haha sadly there's still too few of us for a dedicated section. Not even this thread is active all the time

And damn, you're almost caught up. Soon we'll be able to discuss it weekly:sadgrin:

Haha sadly there's still too few of us for a dedicated section. Not even this thread is active all the time

And damn, you're almost caught up. Soon we'll be able to discuss it weekly:sadgrin:
I wanna catch up and have fun powerscaling and all. But then Im really enjoying binging it....:josad:

Ugh. How consistent is this manga's schedule ? Is it more consistent than OP ?