Versus Battle Sakamoto Days Powerlvl thread

For me, @NikaInParis and @Nidai_Kitetsu....spoilers for the rest

What do yall think the Powerlvl structure is.

My opinion....probably controversial:-

Beyond Top Tier
0) - Mr Takamura
Yes I know most people in the verse believe Prime Sakamoto is the strongest, however in the world of Sakamoto Days....Takamura is a fictional character. Most assassins dont know of his existence and hes just an urban legend. Thus he cant be equated to that line about Prime Sakamoto. With the way Slur proceeded to run away and duck him....yet had zero fear of Sakamoto, I'd say yh easily Takamura could be the strongest.

Top Tier:-
1) - Prime Sakamoto

Gap
2)
- Slur
- Yotsumura
- Nagumo
- Shishiba
- Prime Satoda
- Kanaguri

Smaller Gap
4)
- Hyou
- Osaragi
- Current Sakamoto

Inbetweener
- Gaku
Not really sure of where he is. Whether he's Order lvl or below but for now I'll put him here.

High Tier
- Current Takonoda
- Carolina Reaper
Gap
- Sweet Tooth
Small Gap
- Apart
Smaller Gap
- Boiled

Mid Tier
- Kashima
- Minimalist
Big Gap
- Current Shin
- Akira
Gap
- Power Up Mode Lu
- Shingeki
- Fangirl
- Mafuyu
Small Gap
-Heisuke

Low Tier:-
- Triad Assassins
Big Gap
- Normal Lu
Gap
- Start of the series Shin

------
Thats my opinions...yall agree ?

Last edited:
Hmm I never really thought about a tier list, but I would put current Shin above Boiled for sure.
He wasn't that strong all things considered, and Shin can easily avoid his bombs which are his main offense.
Nah Boiled decimated Fat Sakamoto. Like literally I dont remember Sakamoto doing one thing against him till he turned Slim. Theres no way Current Shin does anything against Early Series Fat Sakamoto. He still gets low diffed in my opinion.

Nah Boiled decimated Fat Sakamoto. Like literally I dont remember Sakamoto doing one thing against him till he turned Slim. Theres no way Current Shin does anything against Early Series Fat Sakamoto. He still gets low diffed in my opinion.
You got to consider his (sakamoto's) mental state too. His wife and kif were taken and he still wasn't taking Boiled on seriously.
Him going slim mode wasn't even necessary. It's just that in the early parts of the manga his slim mode is his serious mode.
Current Shin with all his powers can take on Boiled imo. I won't give out any difficulty level cuz I don't like doing that

You got to consider his (sakamoto's) mental state too. His wife and kif were taken and he still wasn't taking Boiled on seriously.
Him going slim mode wasn't even necessary. It's just that in the early parts of the manga his slim mode is his serious mode.
Current Shin with all his powers can take on Boiled imo. I won't give out any difficulty level cuz I don't like doing that
Wouldnt that make Sakamoto fight harder and take him more seriously tho ? He had his wife and child seperated....he obviously wouldnt goof around against Boiled. Yet he still got destroyed. Taking into consideration the dialouge Boiled said and everything, it was there to show something.

Of course I wouldnt say Boiled was stronger than Fat Sakamoto at that time. The fight was cut short. However I do think Sakamoto would struggle farrrrrrr more against Boiled than Current Shin. As of now Shin hasnt gotten amazing feats to put him close to Boiled. He got low diffed in a team fight against very nerfed Gaku who was in a weaker body. Then he got an AP PU....but that wont do much. He still needs to work on his other stats.

Boiled beats Current Shin badly. Especially since the way he fights counters Shin as well.

Bruh why do you guys care so much about powerscaling? Powerlevel discussion sometimes ruins a character for me. Nevertheless, my top 5 strongest characters (without much thinking) =>
1. Takamura
2. Usugi
3. Nagumo
4. Sakamoto
5. Shishiba

I have to read Kanaguri chapters again, I cant remember every detail now.

Bruh why do you guys care so much about powerscaling? Powerlevel discussion sometimes ruins a character for me. Nevertheless, my top 5 strongest characters (without much thinking) =>
1. Takamura
2. Usugi
3. Nagumo
4. Sakamoto
5. Shishiba

I have to read Kanaguri chapters again, I cant remember every detail now.
Powerscaling is one of the best parts of battle mangas.:beckmoji:

Lmao Kanaguri being in top 10 is lucky lol. I might put him over Yotsumura due to the latter are not in his prime. And despite being a Gaku fanboy, I wouldn't let my bias put him over Kanaguri.
Beat an Order member over a movie
Negged Satoda
Toyed around with and injured Skinny Sakamoto, whilst being heavily nerfed

"Lucky":usoprice:

Kanaguri has one of the best feats and potrayal in the verse.