Sakamoto Days - Your ideal EoS Order

Tags:-
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Jack @Meeyori @Lucius Zogratis @Cream filled donut7

Iirc, you can have up to 10 members for the Order right? Then:
1. Takamura (if he's still around)
2. Nagumo
3. Osaragi
4. Shishiba
5. Hyou
6. Shin (could be higher)
7. Akira
8. Heisuke
9. Kaji
10. Amane/Lu/Seba brothers
Yup, 10 is the limit I think, but iirc Nagumo said the Order has never had the full 10 members because it's so prestigious

I mean if Shin and co are in it....im assuming somehow it will be non-lethal, or atleast you ahve the option to not kill.

Either way:-

- Takamura
- Shin
- Akira
- Nagumo
- Natsuki
- Osaragi
- Heisuke
- Both of the current remaiming Order members
- Hyou
-------

I personally dont see the Order allowing non-lethal members in the future. But I do see the new gen JCC trio ( Shin, Akira and Natsuki) and Heisuke becoming Order lvl EoS.

I mean if Shin and co are in it....im assuming somehow it will be non-lethal, or atleast you ahve the option to not kill.

Either way:-

- Takamura
- Shin
- Akira
- Nagumo
- Natsuki
- Osaragi
- Heisuke
- Both of the current remaiming Order members
- Hyou
-------

I personally dont see the Order allowing non-lethal members in the future. But I do see the new gen JCC trio ( Shin, Akira and Natsuki) and Heisuke becoming Order lvl EoS.
Chrono acknowledging Shin

same list except i would keep hyo and replace yotsumura with a seba brother
EoS Natsuki will be so broken. I can see him fully transforming his invisibility suit into a suit that completely removes his precense. He'll be the ultimate assassin/stealth master.

Currently in this arc, I feel like he will find a way to mute the sounds he creates and will implement it into his suit. Then he's gonna pull up to Bangok and save his brother.

Shin = New Sakamoto (obvious)
Heisuke = New Nagumo (same energy and vibe)
Lu = Osaragi?
Natsuki = Shishiba (same dull look)
Akira = Rion
Natsuki's younger brother = Hyo?
Amane = Yotsumura
Isnt Natsuki gonna be the new Nagumo. I mean the personalities dont have to match, since Akira and Shin dont habe the same personality as Sakamoto and Rion.

But yh with the way Natsuki was potrayed and team up with Akira and Shin against Satoda. It was exactly like the old squad.

Amane is definitely Order member in EoS, bro has better weapon skill than his father (Yotsumura) with Janitor (his grandpa) brain. :milaugh:
Since Amane and Mafuyu are so young, I dont think they will be old enough by EoS to be Order lvl. Unless theirs like a timeskip. But even then....theyd be what ? 16 ?