General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Liar....

We had like 4 pages of combat:beckmoji:
-----------

What a chapter. Kanaguri cannot stop being a menace its acc insane. So all his injuries are fake then ? All just makeup lmao ? And then he also manages to injure Slim Sakamoto whilst still just messing about. This guy is like top 5 in the verse....yall cannot tell me otherwise. Reminder hes doing all of these feats without even a camera.

Powerscaling was a bit weird this chap. Akira stopping a punch from Slim Sakamoto seems like an impossible scenario. Unless Sakamoto was holding back immensely and Akira also saw the path of his punch and was already there. Either way idc because the Kanaguri redemption is what im here for. I knew damn well my man was not getting defeated by blowing attack.

But yh I feeling major Sasuke vibes from Akira. This is soo cool. Shes obviously gonna flop, but I have a feeling she may turn evil.....
Post automatically merged:

The tags ?
Sorry about not tagging immediately, bro. Once that guy started posting spoilers here I dipped from the thread until today

Tags:
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @VisualKei @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Vanitas Zogratis @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer

Last edited:
Sorry about not tagging immediately, bro. Once that guy started posting spoilers here I dipped from the thread until today

Tags:
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @VisualKei @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Vanitas Zogratis @Kromage911
Dude lowkey lied to me and said the fight was over. I spent a week sulking that Kanaguri was defeated for good....then we get this chap where Kanaguri says all the damage that Sakamoto did was fake and then proceeds to bliz him. Cant tell you how shook I was lmao.

Dude lowkey lied to me and said the fight was over. I spent a week sulking that Kanaguri was defeated for good....then we get this chap where Kanaguri says all the damage that Sakamoto did was fake and then proceeds to bliz him. Cant tell you how shook I was lmao.
He made the chapter better for you in a way lol
Seeing the fake blood reveal surprised me a lot tbh, and the damage to Sakamoto afterwards even more so

However, Akira has titanic resolve. Can't wait for her to meet Uzuki so we can finally learn more about him

He made the chapter better for you in a way lol
Seeing the fake blood reveal surprised me a lot tbh, and the damage to Sakamoto afterwards even more so

However, Akira has titanic resolve. Can't wait for her to meet Uzuki so we can finally learn more about him
Yh true lmao. The suprise made it wayy better.

Akira is deffo giving Gon Freecs vibes and im here for it. Lets see where she goes with it.

Yh true lmao. The suprise made it wayy better.

Akira is deffo giving Gon Freecs vibes and im here for it. Lets see where she goes with it.
The thing I like the most about it is that Kanaguri (most likely) won't interfere with whatever she has planed - he's too into the idea of the Revenge plot for his movie that in all likelyhood he might help her in some way if it gets him a good shot

The thing I like the most about it is that Kanaguri (most likely) won't interfere with whatever she has planed - he's too into the idea of the Revenge plot for his movie that in all likelyhood he might help her in some way if it gets him a good shot
Kanaguri is the wildcard of the series. At the pinnacle of the series strength....but no true alligeince to anyone in the series but himself. Kinda reminds me of Hisoka.

But yh this Akira power jump is insane. Like I vaguely recollect Rion saying Akira holds back a lot because shes a wimp. She couldve been holding back her true strength the entire time. Even Shin was shook at how much stronger she is. This Akira deffo aint the same strength as the one 10 chaps ago.
-------
Either way I have a feeling Slur may recruit her into his organisation. If the JAA actually killed Rion and not Slur, then Akira would deffo turn on them. Not that shes with them in general.

Kanaguri is the wildcard of the series. At the pinnacle of the series strength....but no true alligeince to anyone in the series but himself. Kinda reminds me of Hisoka.

But yh this Akira power jump is insane. Like I vaguely recollect Rion saying Akira holds back a lot because shes a wimp. She couldve been holding back her true strength the entire time. Even Shin was shook at how much stronger she is. This Akira deffo aint the same strength as the one 10 chaps ago.
-------
Either way I have a feeling Slur may recruit her into his organisation. If the JAA actually killed Rion and not Slur, then Akira would deffo turn on them. Not that shes with them in general.
As for her strength:
Getting the resolve to go after her aunt's killers gave her a big boost, certainly.
Though I don't see her joining Slur. I don't think she would be so easily manipulated.

Depends on how it's written at the end of the day. Suzuki might come up with smt that makes me come to terms with her joining Slur.

As for her strength:
Getting the resolve to go after her aunt's killers gave her a big boost, certainly.
Though I don't see her joining Slur. I don't think she would be so easily manipulated.

Depends on how it's written at the end of the day. Suzuki might come up with smt that makes me come to terms with her joining Slur.
Yh.... she went from not being able to look at a guys face to nearly killing him when her freinds were in danger. Her strength seems to be circumstancial and due to the current scenario. And the current scenario is avenging her aunt that she loves.

If the JAA boss is actually the evil guy then possibly. But then again....who knows lol.

When did I tell you Kanaguri get defeat?
Post automatically merged:

I don't mind spoilers being shared but could you at least put them in a spoiler box? @LuFei1128

I like to enjoy Sakamoto completely spoiler free and not knowing what to expect.
Sorry, I will put it next time