General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
If the anime were to get 24 episodes, I think it will stop after the JAA invasion arc or maybe some more chapters after that. Then season 2 will adapt until the end of JCC school arc (whichever chapter it will end at, probably 110 - 120 at max).

As for which studio will animate it, Bones or David Production are the best candidates. Mappa would be cool too but then controversy will happens with the "fans" complaining about the art style, animation and such.

If the anime were to get 24 episodes, I think it will stop after the JAA invasion arc or maybe some more chapters after that. Then season 2 will adapt until the end of JCC school arc (whichever chapter it will end at, probably 110 - 120 at max).

As for which studio will animate it, Bones or David Production are the best candidates. Mappa would be cool too but then controversy will happens with the "fans" complaining about the art style, animation and such.
Bones is a perfect fit imo
Another W, bossman

wbossman.jpg

Bones is a perfect fit imo
Another W, bossman

wbossman.jpg
David Production already occupied with Fire Force season 3 and Undead Unluck. Bones bout to wrap up My Hero Academia season 6 and Bungo Stray Dogs season 4 early this year so they would have at least one more project to animate. And what's better than animating Sakamoto Days?:myman:

I wanted to get into that server, but my account and IP address got banned. The reason why I got banned is back to a couple of weeks ( before I leaked SD chapter 103) that I shared a message to that server to inform them to prevent adding hackers or scammers from a person, but they misunderstood me as a spammer and banned me.

My friend and I have contacted the admin and mod, but they still don't reply to people. it's very irritating when this happens. I just want to tell them the scenario, but why just so difficult to connect them and tell them to unban me........

This type of person doesn't like to reply to people makes me doesn't want to leak SD anymore. I have tweeted on my Twitter and just one follower helped me (Not admin or mod). But that 1 follower fails to connect to the admin or mod. The admin/mod just knows how to share my leaks to their discord server, but he/she doesn't want to unban me.

So last, I wish the admin or mod to unban me

Sorry for writing this long.......
Post automatically merged:

didnt know it had a discord? is it shit?
Yes, the admin and mod are shit

Shin:usoprice:....this aint a favourite character poll.

And nah Kanaguri would smoke Yotsumaru. Yots is outta his prime.
But Shin is strong too, but needs weapons.....well, I guess it's okay? Cuz, every assassin has a weapon as well.

And you are right. I guess Shishiba is with Kanaguri and not Yotsumura.

I changed my idea:
- Takamura/Sakamoto
- Slur/Nagumo
- Shishiba/Kanaguri
- Yotsumura
- Osaragi/Shin