General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
Gald we share fine tastes brother

I was on a hiatus from it during the transfer exams.. It was sorta unintentional but after some months of it stacking i came back and binged it

It has been a consistently delivering title.. The transfer exam finale had me deliriously in motion.
Yh Gaku really is the coolest character man. Cant wait to see more of him in the coming arcs as well as these new characters being introduced.

Yh Gaku really is the coolest character man. Cant wait to see more of him in the coming arcs as well as these new characters being introduced.
Gaku is something else.. The guy went on absolute carnage in the transfers..you could feel the brutality through the panels..

The author really knows how to pitch specialities of new characters.. Like for instance Kaji.. his ability to perceive + shin's ability.. What a counter that was but.. Gaku being Gaku.. The dude manhandled em

Can't wait for his fight against slim Sakamoto.
Or with Nagumo

So the speculation of Slur being a failure early on was somewhat right but without the "fat" part, then developed an alter ego due to thst later on while his failed persona shows up from time to time
I mean he wasnt really a failure. He passed at the top of the entrance exam then weny fully lowkey during his time at the JCC. So he probably was always talented but didnt show it.

Gaku is something else.. The guy went on absolute carnage in the transfers..you could feel the brutality through the panels..

The author really knows how to pitch specialities of new characters.. Like for instance Kaji.. his ability to perceive + shin's ability.. What a counter that was but.. Gaku being Gaku.. The dude manhandled em

Can't wait for his fight against slim Sakamoto.
Or with Nagumo
Nah dont think hes fighting Sakamoto. They already kinda fought when he was playing as the other dude.

I think hes fighting either Nagumo or one of the New Order members that arent revealed yet.

Yes but his bloodlust makes his attacks stronger.
Yeah but he still has zero lethality.

In this verse lethality is everything. Without your weapon or the desire to kill, your attacks arent that strong. For example Dump tanked many attacks from weaponless Osaragi....but the moment Osaragi got her weapon out, she got oneshotted.

Similarly Slimoto took multiple attacks to defeat Boiled and Kashima (basically fodders to Order lvl) and couldnt even do any damage to Kanaguri after how many hits lol. Heck Kanaguri let this man have a PU and took his attacks on purpose, and Sakamoto couldnt even damage him.

So yh unless Sakamoto is willing to kill, I cant even class him as Order lvl. And I dont see him ever killing again. Of course he will find a way around this and get stronger somehow. But currently, he gets wrecked by all the Top Tiers in the SDverse.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Amazing chapter. Really liked the info we got. Well there goes the Slur being fat theory lmao, based on that picture.

If Uzuki has a split personality I don't think we'll see someone above him, as in someone who groomed him and taught him. Tho tbh I doubt he has it cuz I think it'd be too soon to tell us something like that, so it's most likely a red herring.

There probably is a shadowy figure that recruited Slur in the orphanage and most likely the same person is responsible for the Yotsumura incident.

hmmmm idk about split personality seems cliche

gaku and slur fav of the group

i actually forgot who uda was had to search him up

Slurs group is 8 with 2 new members vs the order (5) + sakamoto + yotsumura thats 7 in total

in the news paper there also ppl named kozu and tenchu so we can assume they are in slurs group thats 10

amane shin and akira with the order and yotsumura and sakamoto is 10

thats prop the final arc matchups, seba brothers maybe fight each others and idk about nao

now that i think about the order has never reached the full 10 members so maybe by eos the youngsters would have join and then have the order vs slurs group showdown

Yeah but he still has zero lethality.

In this verse lethality is everything. Without your weapon or the desire to kill, your attacks arent that strong. For example Dump tanked many attacks from weaponless Osaragi....but the moment Osaragi got her weapon out, she got oneshotted.

Similarly Slimoto took multiple attacks to defeat Boiled and Kashima (basically fodders to Order lvl) and couldnt even do any damage to Kanaguri after how many hits lol. Heck Kanaguri let this man have a PU and took his attacks on purpose, and Sakamoto couldnt even damage him.

So yh unless Sakamoto is willing to kill, I cant even class him as Order lvl. And I dont see him ever killing again. Of course he will find a way around this and get stronger somehow. But currently, he gets wrecked by all the Top Tiers in the SDverse.
Sakamoto can use sharp objects as well.

I have Sakamoto on Order level. He can defeat some and loses to some. It depends on the condition and match-ups.

hmmmm idk about split personality seems cliche

gaku and slur fav of the group

i actually forgot who uda was had to search him up

Slurs group is 8 with 2 new members vs the order (5) + sakamoto + yotsumura thats 7 in total

in the news paper there also ppl named kozu and tenchu so we can assume they are in slurs group thats 10

amane shin and akira with the order and yotsumura and sakamoto is 10

thats prop the final arc matchups, seba brothers maybe fight each others and idk about nao

now that i think about the order has never reached the full 10 members so maybe by eos the youngsters would have join and then have the order vs slurs group showdown
Slur's group is 7, if you add Kozu and Tenchu then its 9