General & Others Sakamoto Days - General Discussion

Who are your favorite characters in Sakamoto Days:

• Total voters
I don't know if this is important or not, but I will still say it. I won't post leaks this week, because I'm on vacation (Chinese New Year vacation):suresure:

Plus after the battle between Sakamoto and Kanaguri, it seems like there is no battle in the next chapter so I guess it's not worth to buy the leaks and leak it.

And also, Happy Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year to everyone :cheers:
So you buy the leaks ? Interesting....never knew spoilers were bought.

So you buy the leaks ? Interesting....never knew spoilers were bought.
Spoilers were always bought. Every leaker post leaks is also the same, they bought it. There is no way you can get spoilers for free, if you have rich friends maybe you can get it for free or you have a friend in Japan
Post automatically merged:

And seriously, it isn't a small amount to buy leaks :josad: (Especially to One Piece leaker, they are like ATM)

Last edited:
Spoilers were always bought. Every leaker post leaks is also the same, they bought it. There is no way you can get spoilers for free, if you have rich friends maybe you can get it for free or you have a friend in Japan

And seriously, it isn't a small amount to buy leaks :josad: (Especially to One Piece leaker, they are like ATM)
how much?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I don't know if this is important or not, but I will still say it. I won't post leaks this week, because I'm on vacation (Chinese New Year vacation):suresure:

Plus after the battle between Sakamoto and Kanaguri, it seems like there is no battle in the next chapter so I guess it's not worth to buy the leaks and leak it.

And also, Happy Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year to everyone :cheers:
Take care champ. Have a good vacation.

For Sakamoto Days leaks I bought for 47 dollars. For One Piece, if you know the previous price is 70 dollars, but now the price has increased to 94 dollars. So freaking expensive.
Man u can make so much if u sell them

"Sakamoto Days" by Yuto Suzuki is celebrating the start of a new arc & reaching 100 chapters with a center color page in Weekly Shounen Jump issue 10/2023 out Feb 6.

Man u can make so much if u sell them

"Sakamoto Days" by Yuto Suzuki is celebrating the start of a new arc & reaching 100 chapters with a center color page in Weekly Shounen Jump issue 10/2023 out Feb 6.

To sell leaks is easy to say, but the point is who will buy the leaks from you? I guess no one. If there are people going to buy leaks, but after they know the price (47 dollars for Sakamoto Days), they won't buy it anymore. I can cut the price half if there are 2 people going to leaks from me.

To sell leaks is easy to say, but the point is who will buy the leaks from you? I guess no one. If there are people going to buy leaks, but after they know the price (47 dollars for Sakamoto Days), they won't buy it anymore. I can cut the price half if there are 2 people going to leaks from me.
I dont think anyone here wants to buy SD leaks....

Heres an idea, maybe stop buying leaks. You'd save so much money and can still read the chapter in a few days time.