Future Events Sakazuki the new Big Mom, IM/Blackbeard the new Kaido

and I wanted to add that the the rest of admirals will be the new calamities but for lack of space in title I didn’t put it.

let’s go through each of these 3 comparisons step by step.

first off; Sakazuki will be the new big mom in the final war:

yes I know it’s out of character for Sakazuki not to go after Luffy and yes I know all the build between them and I yes I know he “killed“ ace BUT this is oda guys.

big mom VS Luffy arguably has the most plot and build up behind it. it dates back to fishman island.

No villain Luffy said he will beat as much as big mom:
- told her he will beat her in fishman island
- told her he will beat her after kaido in the wedding
- told her he will beat her in prison library
- told katakuri he will beat her

and I don’t even want to mention how big mom wants to get Luffy ‘s head.. no villain so far has wanted Luffy ‘s head as much as big mom. Her burning vengeance to get his head is clear as day to everyone and for obvious and thousands reasons.

ENTER ODA!!!

Luffy all of sudden CHANGED HIS MIND, he forgot everything he said about beating her after kaido.NO ,ACTUALLY he changed his mind about beating her for the reminder of the story !!!
focus on WE.

Luffy confronted big mom and told her to fuck off because he has no time to waster with her and left her behind like a fodder for his crew to handle her.
At rooftop fight he told her that he will avenge zoro (as if that fodder attack did anything to the overpowered one dimensional sword guy) but didn’t do shit.

big mom on the other hand have been ignoring Luffy the whole ride and even worse the rooftop fight...you would think she will fight kaido lever him or at least try to play with him for some time ... Oda acting as if she isn’t the cunning plotting woman with best intelligence network and security.oh well

but that’s not enough for oda she continued to give Luffy her back to fight...oh well kidd.
ALSO she FORGOT COMPLETELY that she wanted Luffy head as she laughs at kaido taking his head for her... how ironic considering she challenged kaido and went to wano for his head... she EVEN recommended that she and kaido get along like the old day DESPITE her big ego JUST for Luffy’s head.

might as well mention she chose to IGNORE the straw hats and focus her anger on page 1 and ulti ...as if the straw hats aren’t her NUMBER ONE ENEMY. She acted out of character for the stinking plot and defeats 2 of her Allies lol. Talk about her wanting to become pirate queen.
big mom will be taken down by Kidd this arc.

Now, you see why ?
You guys should wash your hands from oda.
Sakazuki will be a clown... a meme...will act out of character...will get ignored and humiliated and finally STOMPED mostly OFF SREEN by ace 2.0 with an asspull.

IM/Blackbeard will be the new 100 Ls Laido:

Oh well... oda outdated rotten formula that he spams every arc:

- hype kaido like crazy...oh wow unmatched durability but not against kiku lol
- being a punching bag for everyone instead of being intimidating and competent.
- not able to make the samurai unconscious let alone giving them fatal wounds or even let alone killing a single one of them
- so much for that hype when death bed zoro made him look like a clown

- just like big mom his personality and values was mistreated for plot reasons and because oda is a hack
- this is the guy that killed Moria crew and gave him PSTD, fake hype as usual
- luffy will solo full health kaido now ... this is the yonko hype right oda ?

Admirals will be the new calamities:

You guys remember how hyped we were for the calamities ?
Chopper can fight queen now. (Oda apologists with the he is playing around need to shut up. Big mom laughed at Kidd after he stomped her, kaido ridiculed zoro after he clowned him etc etc)

jack got STOMPED , cutting him from all directions like a loser...lost her eye...dukes look at him fresh while laughing... couldn’t even scratch them meanwhile Marco TRASHED king and queen for very long time.
etc etc etc

we thought they would be MVPs and terrifying and will be actually calamities as their name suggests... hyped for their billon bounties ..

That’s all. Just wash your hands out of oda guys and don’t fall for oda too many times.

Last edited:
I agree with @Germa66, don't ever put Akainu and Meme in the same sentence as villains or try to compare the buildup Mom has with Luffy as anything on the level Luffy has with Akainu. Kaido doesn't compare either.

Blackbeard and him have been built up as the two biggest threat amongst pirates and marines and have by far the most history and connections with Luffy, on every level. Endgame villains are endgame villains for a reason. If you think Oda "clowned" Kaido and Big Mom consistently and so will clown BB and Akainu, you are in for a rude awakening.

The admirals are ultimate fighting force of the world government. Them being the Jack of the situation and receive that treatment is the last, desperate hope left for some Yonko boys. Two mighty emperors are falling in Wano and an admiral didn't even get introduced. The admirals being reserved for later in the story was never a particularly good sign even if I put people like Borsalino and Mom in the same tier regardless and I fully support that.

Forget Sakazuki, pray that Fujitora gets to be the Jack of the situation instead of looking stronger than Kaido if he will go all out later in the story :gokulaugh: