Powers & Abilities Sanji’s Ifrit Jambe is actually blue flame?

Is Ifrit Jambe blue flame?

• Total voters
I'd be kinda bored if Sanji got blue flames even though it would hype up his flames being stronger. We've already seen blue flames with Marco.

Instead, I think the blue white flame with violet / purple around it would be better since it would be different from Marco's flames while still being hotter than what he originally had.

Edit: Wait I think I misunderstood and look at the numbered pictures. I thought - from the Flames picture- everyone who agreed meant was four (the very noticeably blue flame) not three.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'd be kinda bored if Sanji got blue flames even though it would hype up his flames being stronger. We've already seen blue flames with Marco.

Instead, I think the blue white flame with violet / purple around it would be better since it would be different from Marco's flames while still being hotter than what he originally had.
Thought you were @TheAncientCenturion for a moment.

No, I think Oda would’ve made Queen say “Why is his leg blue” if his leg was actually blue lol
Boi, Judge didn't say shit about Sanji's DJ in their duel.

Edit: Wait I think I misunderstood and look at the numbered pictures. I thought - from the Flames picture- everyone who agreed meant was four (the very noticeably blue flame) not three.
Lmao, sorry for making you confused ^^ I should have make it clearer xD.

But yeah, the third flame have purple-ish blue fire while the fourth have denser blue.

If they were blue there would be some comment about it
No one is watching the fight aside from that geisha Osome (and she was distracted by her mouse pet).

While Queen got sneaked by Sanji so he had no time or chance to react and comment on it yet.

There's no one to get that exposition from. Maybe next chapter if Queen gets up (doubtful) he would say something about it.