Current Events Sanji’s role after Queen’s defeat

What will Sanji do after he defeats Queen ? In my opinion there are 2 choices….

1.) He either goes to the roof and supports Luffy as one of his wings against Kaido.

2.) He goes to save Robin from the CP0, potentially doing some Mr Prince shit.

I feel like number 2 is more likely. Since Oda has been setting up a lot of Sanji/Robin moments this arc. This could be the final cherry on top for their relationship. Its also a callback to the Sea Train, when Sanji failed in saving Robin. And another callback to Zou, since Sanji was the only SH there who didnt hear about how much people want Robin.

In my opinion tho….I want both to happen:steef:

1.) He either goes to the roof and supports Luffy as one of his wings against Kaido.

I feel like number 2 is more likely. Since Oda has been setting up a lot of Sanji/Robin moments this arc. This could be the final cherry on top for their relationship. Its also a callback to the Sea Train, when Sanji failed in saving Robin. And another callback to Zou, since Sanji was the only SH there who didnt hear about how much people want Robin.

I agree that option 2 is more likely, all your points make sense. Sanji's CoC will awake when Robin screams for help!

:kata:

I agree that option 2 is more likely, all your points make sense. Sanji's CoC will awake when Robin screams for help!

:kata:
LoL Lanji's CoC is not happening man , he doesn't have a conqueror spirit like Luffy and Zoro , doesn't have the same drive for his own goal, Lanji is too selfless to be a true King and just wants to find a big lake with enough fish in it.
Lanji NOT a conqueror

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
This will be ennies lobby all over again

Luffy will fight Kaido while everyone else stall everyone else

Jimbei, Brook, Franky, Nami, Usopp are relativly fresh.

Jimbei can stall Lucci, Brook Kaku, Nami vs Stussy

Could be a lot of things:

It appears that Luffy wants to fight Kaido alone so if Luffy can do it then Sanji won’t interrupt that fight.

However, Big Mom and CP0 are likely issues that must be dealt with. So I think it depends on who makes their move first.

Both are after Nico Robin and Big Moms also after the road poneglyph. Tbh I think BM will go for the poneglyph first. If this is the case then Sanji will stop the big hitters of CP0 from taking Robin.

Returning to Kamabakka Kingdom to rule them once and for all. :cheers: