Break Week Sanji and Zoro matchups: the ultimate poll

What is going to happen to Sanji and Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marco flies to where Big Mom is, so Sanji can take on King to protect Momo.

Otherwise Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen. Kid, Killer, Hawkins (and Law?) vs Big Mom and Perospero.

Zoro vs Orochi and then Kaido again.

He also said he will kill Kaido. And he was even more decided in that occasion. :kayneshrug:
Zoro can't kill Kaido . U already see it in the recent chapter . :gonope:
Post automatically merged:

:seriously:
Even if Zoro is injured Orochi is a wimpier character and he only have still one head left
Zoro kill him with a pocket knife in less than five minutes
That five minute only can be done if zoro can move after that ashura attack . Who knows

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh God........ your not getting bro......The point is It didn't matter. Which brings me back to the point I dont believe Sanji attacks raid suit or not can do anything significant to an Ancient Zoan. UNLESS he's using his fire. I dont believe Sanji can hit harder than Big Mom.
you want it to not matter but it does

Zoro falls to the ground next to the king's legs, but he cant fight.
Sanji saves him and kicks zoro to chopper for healing
Few hours later, Zoro wakes up and sees king and queen 's death body on the ground.
Zoro tries to go to the roof but luffy has just killed kaido.

Zoro is meant to recover in the first place not fight someone with Law shielding him right now. It would be extremely unlikely.

At that point if he's back with his vitality on I could most likely see him returning to the yonko fighting stage, in that it was the original goal in the first place, to fight off the yonko.

Don't forget it.. Luffy claiming "I got this" is situational, he would not have claimed it if Zoro wasn't standing in those pitiful conditions.. Luffy never orders Zoro not to return.

Zoro is meant to recover in the first place not fight someone with Law shielding him right now. It would be extremely unlikely.

At that point if he's back with his vitality on I could most likely see him returning to the yonko fighting stage, in that it was the original goal in the first place, to fight off the yonko.

Don't forget it.. Luffy claiming "I got this" is situational, he would not have claimed it if Zoro wasn't standing in those pitiful conditions.. Luffy never orders Zoro not to return.
Could not agree more.

To go on top of this I think Hawkins is going to fight Law to ensure that his predictions of Luffy Zoro and (possibly) laws deaths will come to fruition

I find it funny that the main character specifically says "he's got this", which has been done plenty of times before and people take it as "Zoro will come back! Believe me bro!"

Even if he wins or loses on the roof, you'd think after 1000 chapters, people actually realize that Oda will inevitably give Luffy his 1v1 right?

I've been saying King vs Zoro and Queen vs Sanji since literally 926 when their characters and personalities were shown towards each other. It's not rocket science, Oda makes Zoro and Sanji opponents hate each other, characteristic of their own relationship.

Zoro heading back down and Queen having a personal connection to Sanji's father should have spelled this out already. Even if ZKK "were" to happen, it doesnt fail to invalidate this precedent. But I think people should believe in this more than the idea Zoro kills a Yonko or takes away Luffy'a glory in surpassing one, when he even barely knows he has CoC to do so.

I'm actually interested in Oda having Sanji go up against Queen due to the Germa connection. Being a former member of Germa shouldn't dictate Sanji's life but everyone sees him as Germa, from Vito to Hawkins, Drake and Law to Queen. Him beating Queen and separating himself from them (by defeating someone who knew Judge and views Sanji as simply Judge's son) and proving he's Black Leg would work just fine.

I'm not against Sanji vs King and I've said before that I'm fine with it or the earlier mentioned match-up. It'd be great seeing Sanji having a full-on aerial battle. Plus, they both utilize fire and they already clashed.

Of course you have your usual reasons for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King like they both check most of the boxes of Sanji and Zoro's usual arc opponents and I think Oda might stick to that formula when it comes time for match-ups for Sanji and Zoro.

Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen (2v2) as optimistic as that sounds would also interest me greatly. Sanji has reasons to face either Calamity, Zoro has reasons to face King while Queen wants both of them taken down. King would likely just do his job and remove a strong targets from the battlefield.

At the end of the day, Sanji said Calamity would satisfy me. Zoro isn't done for this arc so it'll be interesting seeing what else Oda has planned for him.

Btw Law said that Big Mom was inside the castle so he knows where she is and he will probably go there to help Kid. And she is is on the 2nd floor.

The same floor the treasure room, a quiet place to rest and where we saw Hiyori the last time, is and near Inuarashi vs Jack.
Zoro vs Jack :shocking:
Anybody else on Zoro vs Jack hype train? :datas: