GUANTLET

Sanji and Zoro
vs
Hidan and Kakuzu
Sasori and Deidara
Six Paths of Pain and Konan
Itachi and Kisame

No info

I think Sanji and Zoro beat them all except Itachi and Kisame. Samehada-fused Kisame is a threat but his kit revolves too much around chakra absorption/stealing. Sanji and Zoro got no chakra to steal lol. Itachi’s Susano’o and genjutsu and genius IQ is the real problem

Say what you want about Pain > Itachi, but as a duo, Itachi+Kisame > Pain+Konan

Last edited:
In which universe would those fights take place? In the universe of Naruto, or in the universe of One Piece?
Uhhh a neutral universe lol
Can we give Sanji and take Luffy? Even if it's pre-Gear 5. Thanks.
I know you said pre-Gear 5, but Luffy and Zoro just don’t feel like a duo anymore to me 😭 “The Wings of the Pirate King” are the concrete duo now

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Except for Itachi’s Susano’o, I agree. But it’s not that simple 😑 Sanji and Zoro gotta land their attacks, which won’t be so easy against some of the Akatsuki
Well they’re also SIGNIFICANTLY faster than any of the Akatsuki, they won’t have any trouble landing attacks on them. Also, Zoro and Sanji are easily breaking Itachi’s susano’ lol

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
No info?

Against Hidan and Kakuzu, Zoro can cuts Hidan to pieces so he won't be able to mobilize, Sanji is a hard counter to Kakuzu since he can fly, much faster and better reaction speed. And his fire can burns all 5 lives unless they're separated.

Against Sasori and Deidara, I guess you can match them either way you want, let's say Zoro vs Sasori and Sanji vs Deidara, Zoro would need to be wary of Sasori's deadly poison needles and what not, but he should be fine against iron sand. Sanji can sense Deidara's bomb attacks so he should be fine also.

Against Pain and Konan, this one is tough, if Zoro were to be up against Konan, he would probably lose since he can't rapidly cuts her paper which Konan can spam. And if Zoro fall to her trap, the six hundred billion paper bombs would kills Zoro immediately. If Sanji were to be up against Pain, Sanji would fare better in hand to hand combat and one shots all of them except Deva Path. Sanji probably would get killed by Shinra Tensei that destroys the Konoha Village. But if you switch both of them, Sanji is a natural counter to Konan's papers and should be able to escape her paper trap, so Sanji wins. Zoro can cuts other Paths in half except Deva Path which can blocks his slash. Zoro can probably survive Shinra Tensei but gets destroyed by Chibaku Tensei. Then Sanji proceeds to beats injured Deva Path.

Against Itachi and Kisame, since Zoro and Sanji doesn't have any chakra, genjutsu and Samehada can't cast/steal their energy. I'll put Sanji vs Itachi and Zoro vs Kisame since that's more of a better match-ups. If Kisame decided to play smart and stall Zoro, Zoro would probably run out of air and die. If Kisame gets too close, Zoro would one shots him Hody style. Sanji can evades most of Itachi's attacks (yes, that includes Amaterasu) and strikes him once he gets his guard down, don't know how Sanji would bypass Susanoo but if he stalls long enough, the illness will kills Itachi which results in Sanji's win. If this is healthy Itachi then there would be no winner, Sanji can't bypass Itachi's Susanoo and Itachi can't hit Sanji.