Future Events Sanji defeats King and Luffer defeats Kaido

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Zoro only solo fight where he defeats his opponent being Kamazou and Pica.:sanmoji:
I particularly believe he is still going to have a 1v1 moment against Kaido. That's when he will open the wound and be acknowledged.
But then he gets beaten.
I think that's actually pretty good for him.
It's not like he isn't going to have 1v1's on later arcs. :kayneshrug:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Beast pirates are a bunch of clowns since raid started. Doesn't matter who defeats who in the end.
Crydo is now weak to rocks.
King can't do shit against a fella YC1 while he has help from another YC.
king is trash queen is trash and jack is toilet paper, who cares who's going to defeat them? Marco already folded them enough to prove they are trash

I don't see Sanji defeating King, but if he does, he'll probably need a shitload of plot to do so. If he does it with minimal plot though, it should be the 2nd best feat on Wano, no doubt. To straight up beat the top Yonkou commander, that's something even Luffy was unable to do.
Hey we never thought Luffy beats Katakuri, but look what happen afterwards. Like Rayleigh did say Haki grows the more serious fight you have on ya. Sanji probably get stronger the same way and feel there going be hints on 'Lineage Factor' about him giving resurfacing of talks about it and could be within that theory of showing new power perhaps.
Post automatically merged:

If the Scabbards end up facing off Jack
And Queen fights off Perospero
Yamato to take on King

That would be fun to see how proceeding.
By that logic, I guess Zoro vs Apoo is need of redo since he didn't beat him lol. 1 on 1 instead needing help for that XD.

Lol rent free for you guys especially Nonsensical fights for those when Sanji vs King or Queen are more hinted out the most.