Theory Sanji has a gene activation mode

Here’s how his eyebrows are consistently and normally drawn as shown in both the anime and manga:

Even in the latest chapter, they’re drawn identically

And now here are his eyebrows when he’s genes are activated:

Now what do you notice about them now besides the fact that they’re backwards? I’ll give you a hint
The Vinsmokes

Yup, that’s right! His eyebrows are identical to his siblings’ in this state!

But in this specific photo his eyebrows are drawn normal. This is his pre-gene awakening but after gene awakening, his eyebrows are like theirs as shown above

I mean if Sanji in fact was always genetically enhanced then why are his eyebrows normal? Why don’t they match his siblings? The people most genetically similar to him????

The answer should be fairly obvious! Sanji is simply different from them since he still has his emotions. He’s a cross breed between his mother’s medicine and his father’s genetic experimentation

basically what I’m saying is that Sanji is actually able to remain in his human form then possibly awaken his genetic form at will

The sanji we saw overpower and bypass the seraphim’s durability in the latest chapter was his base human state and not his gene activated state

I hope I explained this well enough and i hope you all could see how i came to this conclusion. Let me know your thoughts down below

Here’s how his eyebrows are consistently and normally drawn as shown in both the anime and manga:

Even in the latest chapter, they’re drawn identically

And now here are his eyebrows when he’s genes are activated:

Now what do you notice about them now besides the fact that they’re backwards? I’ll give you a hint
The Vinsmokes

Yup, that’s right! His eyebrows are identical to his siblings’ in this state!

But in this specific photo his eyebrows are drawn normal. This is his pre-gene awakening but after gene awakening, his eyebrows are like theirs as shown above

I mean if Sanji in fact was always genetically enhanced then why are his eyebrows normal? Why don’t they match his siblings? The people most genetically similar to him????

The answer should be fairly obvious! Sanji is simply different from them since he still has his emotions. He’s a cross breed between his mother’s medicine and his father’s genetic experimentation

basically what I’m saying is that Sanji is actually able to remain in his human form then possibly awaken his genetic form at will

The sanji we saw overpower and bypass the seraphim’s durability in the latest chapter was his base human state and not his gene activated state

I hope I explained this well enough and i hope you all could see how i came to this conclusion. Let me know your thoughts down below
Sherlock holmes HAHAHAH THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY

So he really needs vinsmoke dna to stay relevant ?? :seriously:
He’s a vinsmoke…….I don’t see your point
Post automatically merged:

Sherlock holmes HAHAHAH THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY
More like Bruce Wayne, I am the world’s greatest detective

It's a passive thing.
No way of telling

Overwhelm and bypass Lunarian Durability?!
Damn, you guys must be in Chapter 1150 or something, need to catch up
What do you call this then?

Last edited:
And…..my theory was proven correct all these months later now where my credit tho?

Maybe this is just a mistake,but you could be on to something.Sanji's mutations are different from his siblings for sure.
Chapter 1077!

Last edited: