Speculations Sanji, Jinbei and Yamato who won't fight against an admiral?

Who of them won't fight agaisnt an admiral?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I think Jinbei will be left behind due to his age leaving the remaining admirals to Yamato and Sanji.

He’s pushing 50 there’s no way he should be growing at the same rate as Yamato and Sanji when they’re in their 20’s
but gyogin have the same life than human

When they fight the navy, Jinbe will even be behind Usopp.

Yamato seems to have the power of Oden, I don't know if he will enter the crew, but if he does it will be her and Sanji.

Yamato perhaps.

and Jinbe might not significally fight one on one with admirals but he can assist Luffy to fight Akainu since this people were fighting each other before, and Jinbe water is very useful to counter the magma.

I dont even think Yamato will fight one. She’ll probably have her own “Jinbe vs WsW” fight where she takes on the strongest VA and beats them badly. She wont fight an Admiral, because the M3 will always be a tier above everyone.

Don't downplay Jimbei. His age reflects his EXPERIENCE ,that should be in his favour and all the admirals are above 50 . What's your point?
Yeah all admirals are above 50 but they’ve been this strong for a while so I don’t really see the point in bringing that up.

If you hit 50 and stagnate as a top tier you’ll still be a top tier lol

Hmm. I don’t think Zoro or Luffy will fight against the admirals. As time passes by it’s becoming more and more likely that the main threats in the WG are the Gorosei and Im-sama.

I think Jinbe, Sanji and Yamato fight the 3 admirals while Luffy, Zoro and others fight against the Gorosei and Im Sama.

I would say that even Yamato might not fight an admiral, for plot reasons not for power level reasons.
Sanji is a lock in for a fight.

Hmm. I don’t think Zoro or Luffy will fight against the admirals. As time passes by it’s becoming more and more likely that the main threats in the WG are the Gorosei and Im-sama.

I think Jinbe, Sanji and Yamato fight the 3 admirals while Luffy, Zoro and others fight against the Gorosei and Im Sama.
Luffy and Zoro fighting antagonists that haven’t really been built up to be a powerful fighting force would be kinda lame to me ngl

Chinjao grouped up the Yonko and the Admirals as the top of the verse but they’re going to fight a bunch of old men instead of admirals? idk about that

The admirals were called the greatest strength in the world government by the gorosei.

Too many things to consider lol.

For starters Fuji is a Luffy fanboy now so he wont fight them

Ryokugyu depends on his goal, maybe he fights maybe not, if he fights as antagonist then Sanji fights him, Luffy and Zoro take on Akainu and Kizaru.

Or no one fights any admiral at all.

Last edited:
Luffy and Zoro fighting antagonists that haven’t really been built up to be a powerful fighting force would be kinda lame to me ngl

Chinjao grouped up the Yonko and the Admirals as the top of the verse but they’re going to fight a bunch of old men instead of admirals? idk about that
I dont think people even know of the Gorosei and Im-sama. Especially guys as low on the food chain as Chinjao.

Yeah i feel like a lot of people would find a last minute antagonist as being lame but to me it’s the only reasonable route for the story.

Remember the Final War arc will come after Luffy has become PK meaning he’s already beaten either Shanks or BB for that title.

Luffy beating Shanks or BB then going on to fight Akainu doesn’t make much sense for the story as its kinda like taking a step down for Luffy. My opinion is that Sabo fights Akainu and Luffy defeats Imu.