Questions & Mysteries Sanji not on roof piece biggest mistake that ruined the manga

S

stealthblack

Cheap writing right there.

LODA used the cheapest trick black maria to stop sanji that was heading for roof.

Yeah because now all fucking enemies use their women as strategy to stop sanji, from kalifa, to viola to black maria. absurd.how do they even know....

And zoro blocking two yonkous at the same time and scaring them like they are fodders. Oda was smoking zoro's hair when writing this war.

That would have been stupid. The whole point was the Supernovas vs. the Yonko. Luffy’s crew becomes ridiculous if Sanji outshines Pirate Captains supposedly on the level of Luffy.

Cheap writing right there.

LODA used the cheapest trick black maria to stop sanji that was heading for roof.

Yeah because now all fucking enemies use their women as strategy to stop sanji, from kalifa, to viola to black maria. absurd.how do they even know....

And zoro blocking two yonkous at the same time and scaring them like they are fodders. Oda was smoking zoro's hair when writing this war.
:cr7:
Post automatically merged:

He wouldve done better than Killer, Law and Kidd.
:eeke:

post roofrop Zoro was struggling with King. and queen is the one who capturee BM.

I dont want Sanji on the rooftop but I dont think Zoro and killer should have been there either but thats nit picking at this point. it was fine.

I think you forget about zoro saving luffy numerous times and also being nerfed on the rooftop because he held back
I'm not saying Zoro was useless (Killer was tho). But his place was under the dome to fight a YC or Orochi. The emperors should have been too strong for someone like him, someone who didn't even clash with a YC before the roof.

That 5 vs 2 didn't make any sense from any point of view. It should have been:
- Big Mom vs Kid, Law, Marco and Jinbe + Sanji and the strawhats who went ot WCI after their 1vs1s
- Kaido vs Luffy and Yamato + Zoro and the strawhats who didn't go to WCI after their 1vs1s

What happened on the roof was just bad fanservice

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm not saying Zoro was useless (Killer was tho). But his place was under the dome to fight a YC or Orochi. The emperors should have been too strong for someone like him, someone who didn't even clash with a YC before the roof.

That 5 vs 2 didn't make any sense from any point of view. It should have been:
- Big Mom vs Kid, Law, Marco and Jinbe + Sanji and the strawhats who went ot WCI after their 1vs1s
- Kaido vs Luffy and Yamato + Zoro and the strawhats who didn't go to WCI after their 1vs1s

What happened on the roof was just bad fanservice
sanji doesnt fight women, imagine not knowing that by now