Questions & Mysteries Sanji not on roof piece biggest mistake that ruined the manga

I'm not saying Zoro was useless (Killer was tho). But his place was under the dome to fight a YC or Orochi. The emperors should have been too strong for someone like him, someone who didn't even clash with a YC before the roof.

That 5 vs 2 didn't make any sense from any point of view. It should have been:
- Big Mom vs Kid, Law, Marco and Jinbe + Sanji and the strawhats who went ot WCI after their 1vs1s
- Kaido vs Luffy and Yamato + Zoro and the strawhats who didn't go to WCI after their 1vs1s

What happened on the roof was just bad fanservice
Lmao zoros place was on the roof not vs weak ass orochi , king was just a means for him to be a king and easily clapped after the power up ultimately him being on the roof is just proof that zoros teacher mihawk is strong af like literally just let that sink in lol zoro comes back from the time skip and coast through the new world and the only thing that makes him stop are yonkos mihawk taught him well it doesn’t matter that he didn’t have a Yc clash before hand it was a easy clap for anyone else bar king until he got adv coc

I'm not saying Zoro was useless (Killer was tho). But his place was under the dome to fight a YC or Orochi. The emperors should have been too strong for someone like him, someone who didn't even clash with a YC before the roof.

That 5 vs 2 didn't make any sense from any point of view. It should have been:
- Big Mom vs Kid, Law, Marco and Jinbe + Sanji and the strawhats who went ot WCI after their 1vs1s
- Kaido vs Luffy and Yamato + Zoro and the strawhats who didn't go to WCI after their 1vs1s

What happened on the roof was just bad fanservice
Idk I think you just ignored all of zoros progression, if he had asura in his bag this whole time he was more exceedingly powerful than we thought nerfed he scarred kaido, and that was after halting combined sovereignty then later he gains coc which he fully could have done vs kaido or big mom, I really dont see why he shouldnt be able to fight those guys now that we see his progression. At this point in the story with what happened with g5 and kidd and laws awakenings u still think it should have been a team effort? to beat each yonko?
Post automatically merged:

post roofrop Zoro was struggling with King. and queen is the one who capturee BM.

I dont want Sanji on the rooftop but I dont think Zoro and killer should have been there either but thats nit picking at this point. it was fine.
What you just said means literally nothing. Zoro struggled with enma and that made him struggle with king, he also had to figure out kings abilities, that was kinda the point of the fight. You mentioning queen does nothing. Zoro took king out in 3 attacks when he discovered his ability and adv coc.

post roofrop Zoro was struggling with King. and queen is the one who capturee BM.

I dont want Sanji on the rooftop but I dont think Zoro and killer should have been there either but thats nit picking at this point. it was fine.
plus, sanji would have been totally useless compared to zoro and killer, atleast killer had some way of bypassing their durability, sanji would have done 0 dmg

Sanji cant penetrate kaido scale neither can hit BM, whats the point if he was there?

Besides the only flaw in this raid is marco...he didnt do anything significant,even one of scabbard can replace him
If luffy rescue sanji in WCI after wano, the story is still the same, zoro vs king and marco vs queen... and kaido vs kid, law, luffy

Luffy can still beat big meme and have bigger bounty later

Cheap writing right there.

LODA used the cheapest trick black maria to stop sanji that was heading for roof.

Yeah because now all fucking enemies use their women as strategy to stop sanji, from kalifa, to viola to black maria. absurd.how do they even know....

And zoro blocking two yonkous at the same time and scaring them like they are fodders. Oda was smoking zoro's hair when writing this war.
Maybe the only thing Sanji was suppose to do in Onigashima was fight Queen.

Cheap writing right there.

LODA used the cheapest trick black maria to stop sanji that was heading for roof.

Yeah because now all fucking enemies use their women as strategy to stop sanji, from kalifa, to viola to black maria. absurd.how do they even know....

And zoro blocking two yonkous at the same time and scaring them like they are fodders. Oda was smoking zoro's hair when writing this war.
After he's passed around every STD in the OP world, all the women know. They know.

Idk I think you just ignored all of zoros progression, if he had asura in his bag this whole time he was more exceedingly powerful than we thought nerfed he scarred kaido, and that was after halting combined sovereignty then later he gains coc which he fully could have done vs kaido or big mom, I really dont see why he shouldnt be able to fight those guys now that we see his progression. At this point in the story with what happened with g5 and kidd and laws awakenings u still think it should have been a team effort? to beat each yonko?

What you just said means literally nothing. Zoro struggled with enma and that made him struggle with king, he also had to figure out kings abilities, that was kinda the point of the fight. You mentioning queen does nothing. Zoro took king out in 3 attacks when he discovered his ability and adv coc.

plus, sanji would have been totally useless compared to zoro and killer, atleast killer had some way of bypassing their durability, sanji would have done 0 dmg
Diable Jambe has always bypassed durability

Couldn't be worse than Rooftop Lidd, doing no damage, unable to stop anything from the Younkou, on the other hand Page1 slapped the RS around, King made him look like a toddler, Zeus can casually oneshot raid suits, judge's son gets hit by Indra and he's canonically out of the fight, and he's getting hit.
In the end he would be just as useful as Captain Lidd.
As for all the handouts he got and IJ doing anything to Kaido or BM...:suresure: we all saw judge's son getting ragdolled by slow ass Queen with his low AP vet level abilities, IJ is as close to haki and CoC coating as paper doors and walls are. Bless Oda for saving you from another embarrassment. :myman: